Dalaga Helios vs Awsome Sensei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:56 am
Well you can keep "expecting" dude just fix it. It doesn't matter which way you were facing and there was no flaw in the reasoning to be seen. You didn't present an argument you presented an excuse there was no refute to AS post. Btw stop with the snobby talk you aren't his mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:57 am
As of now you are banned from this guild.

Your misbehavior and lack of any respect to crew members and other roleplayers is against our rules, and you are no longer a part of this guild for you have already received a warning from DBL.

Should you post with a different account, you will be reported to the admins, for that is against gaia TOS.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:15 am
Awesome Sensei
Also, might I mention that your character was upside down before firing the kidou at Ketsu. When he slashed down at your character, your character couldn't have stopped the blade, as

'This time as his weapon went down, it shot a gigantic blast of blood. "Surashu no Chi!" He yelled as it exploded out in a powerful blast towards the man. With a quick breath, he shunpoed again, he was too close to remain for very long. '

I know he's already banned but one last thing, if you are upside down how do you block with your foot in the firstplace?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:18 am
propel yourself forward using reiatsu? I dunno. Bleach physics.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 am
Hahaha true but still do you see my point?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 am
I don't see how blocking with your foot is so absurd a thought or even against normal physics for that matter.
Given it would be difficult but I could easily see my character dong it (as he's a master unarmed fighter).

How you ask? Rather simply if you where upside down. For one there tends to be a lot more muscle in the leg of any person than their arm so a kick is going to have more power than a punch or other type of swing. If the person was, say, standing on their hands and as you swung down and they kicked your wrist then they'd prevent the fulcrum from continuing it's downward rotation as well as the arm from moving any further (again this is assuming for some strange reason the opponent doesn't have some ludicrous more strength than the person defending). Now kicking the hilt however as he did would still allow the wrist to rotate, in fact assuming he's kicking below the guard and hand (since that's apt to be the only exposed part of the hilt) it would tend to stop the blade but accelerate the downwards rotation, not stop it.

In fact you wouldn't even have to be upside down, a kick to either side of the wrist would divert the strike (though missing would mean a lopped off leg) left or right, in my original example though I was more thinking from directly beneath.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Battle Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas