Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Anime
Naruto: On Toonami Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:41 am
xTwisTx
Alucard_CSOTN
BAH sasuke sucks naruto rules
Be nice, now. I just hate Sasuke because he's a power-hungry, emo child. And that's just not a good mix.
I couldnt agree more, I am never one to like the main character because there usually goody two-shoes but Naruto is just awesome! Sasuke on the other hand is your average little pre-pubescent bratty spoiled idiot who needs to go die... He has no common sense!!! And I dont really know what to think about this Naruto on Toonami thing but as long as its Naruto it'll be good. Just turn the volume off and remember biggrin

Can anyone give me a site that is still putting out Naruto fansubs above episode 120? Cause mine kinda died....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:53 am
eek crying crying
Not Toonami......... They will take all the good parts out. Plus, we will never see Naruto's "special jutsus" ^^; I wish that they put it on Adult swim. But I guess Naruto got a better fate than One Piece on the fox box.... *shudders*  

Laurana Elven Mage

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:05 am
Kyo Neko
xTwisTx
Alucard_CSOTN
Be nice, now. I just hate Sasuke because he's a power-hungry, emo child. And that's just not a good mix.
I couldnt agree more, I am never one to like the main character because there usually goody two-shoes but Naruto is just awesome! Sasuke on the other hand is your average little pre-pubescent bratty spoiled idiot who needs to go die... He has no common sense!!! And I dont really know what to think about this Naruto on Toonami thing but as long as its Naruto it'll be good. Just turn the volume off and remember biggrin

Can anyone give me a site that is still putting out Naruto fansubs above episode 120? Cause mine kinda died....
www.Narutocentral.com is.

Eventually Kishimoto will kill off Sasuke. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:30 pm
xTwisTx
Kyo Neko
xTwisTx
Alucard_CSOTN

www.Narutocentral.com is.

Eventually Kishimoto will kill off Sasuke. xd

Arrr.... I found episode 117 and an announcement saying that 124 was out but no link! Would you be kind enough to give me a direct link oh glorious leader? :p  

Junsei Zaigou

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:52 am
Kyo Neko
Arrr.... I found episode 117 and an announcement saying that 124 was out but no link! Would you be kind enough to give me a direct link oh glorious leader? :p
Well, here they have 120-124 for direct download. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:01 pm
xTwisTx
Alucard_CSOTN

xd Lol. No i don't think that is a great mix, is it.. xd Though I don't hate him..Hate..is such a strong word. crying Just dislike him at the moment xp

Well, actually, there will be a lot of editing. Because, yes, Toonami is based for kids around the ages of 8-12..and in the release form thingy it said that it will be based for "young children and their parents" or something. So expect editing. A lot of it too.. crying  

oceanfinger717

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:15 am
xTwisTx
Kyo Neko
Well, here they have 120-124 for direct download. 3nodding
Thank you! I had gone three weeks without a new episode of Naruto after Animesuki stopped getting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:19 am
Nervermind.... It says I need Winzip and my free download has expired. And Winzip costs 30$ per month which is just bull.  

Junsei Zaigou

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:28 pm
Kyo Neko
Nervermind.... It says I need Winzip and my free download has expired. And Winzip costs 30$ per month which is just bull.
eek It said that? It's been working for me.. Well, have you tried going to Rasengan? I'm not sure of the URL, but I think they had episodes..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:02 pm
they should have the toonami version, and the adult swim version. ninja  

Naruto the fox

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:29 pm
xTwisTx
Kyo Neko
eek It said that? It's been working for me.. Well, have you tried going to Rasengan? I'm not sure of the URL, but I think they had episodes..

Yep, after 234 days or so it expires and wants you to buy it. And in reply to Naruto the Foxxes post, if they had two versions it would cost twice the money editting which is a waste even if it would be better x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:22 pm
Naruto the fox
they should have the toonami version, and the adult swim version. ninja
They should, but we know that wouldn't happen. sweatdrop The best we can hope for is the uncut DVD's.  

xTwisTx

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:58 pm
i want to noe, then i dont.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:00 pm
noooooooooo
but it says that they got one peace.fox has that  

ramen shinobi

Gear_Ashitaka2800

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:18 pm
do you think toonami is going to edit the hell out of naruto??  
Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff