Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Return Of King Conrad's Plotting Zone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:46 am
:O! LOL.

The God of Peace is a manry sweety <3!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 am
What's that?  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:02 pm
So excited for my first litter of cubs! looks like anywhere between 7-9 cubs eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:50 pm
MACAW'S SO STEAMY!

User Image

Macaw: *Sticks chest out and tweets (voice cracks) then deflates* Err.. stressed  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:06 pm
Would you be interested in Rani meeting a pride member who is against her idea?

I could see Nema

User Image

having a moment of clarity and trying to persuade her not to go looking for trouble. Of course, she wouldn't really rat her out for her ideas. She'd likely just forget the entire event after a sleepless night.

Just a thought! I'm not sure if it's something you would be interested in :3

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:26 pm
Depawsit

I could see Nema

User Image

having a moment of clarity and trying to persuade her not to go looking for trouble. Of course, she wouldn't really rat her out for her ideas. She'd likely just forget the entire event after a sleepless night.

Hey now! That'd be interesting indeed! Rani's not violent, she'd welcome the opinion. Does your Nema retain her insanity after the lift of the curse?

She's beautiful btw lol I love her tail!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:06 am
Conrad The Mighty
Depawsit

I could see Nema

User Image

Hey now! That'd be interesting indeed! Rani's not violent, she'd welcome the opinion. Does your Nema retain her insanity after the lift of the curse?

She's beautiful btw lol I love her tail!

Yeah, she did retain her insanity. Though she had a portion of it before she joined the pride. She's got a lot of problems and she's shy to be around others, but she'd be quick to fuss over Rani's plans XD

She's also really likely to be exhausted and ragged, because she spends her nights awake chatting with her muse - the stars.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:53 pm
Looking for pirate RP!

Depawsit

The timing on that rocks then! Rani gets up before dawn and goes to the beach for her trainning. Could you start the RP?  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image BAM!

Looking for:

+ To join a crew: Pace needs to prove to all the captains (including the comodore) that she deserves to be on a crew. In the process, obtain her pirate name, Arrows.
+ Caught brown pawed: Pace has this icky habbit of sneaking into the Vault (but has never stolen anything), one time she'll be caught in the act! How will Rio'Vega react?
+ Her First Raid: Prooves to be as awesome as Dad's always told her
+ Lured by a Mermaid: On a search to bring back a turtle shell to the pride, she discovers mermaids and their mischevious ways. Perhaps she'll discover something about herself, perhaps discover the L word? Or perhaps she'll discover how much bad news Mermaid's really are.
Not looking for: Death, RP outside of the pride until older, father to find out her secret  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:37 am
User Image
Needs 4 RPs!

I'm going to try to get him a flinger-er-oo for the cubs to be stolen and taken to be Prince and Princesses of K'Z. Even if you don' care for the plot, I'd still like to PR my firey stud man!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 am
Hey baby.. How you doin'?
My Lion: User Image l Uncerted
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.
What he/she is looking for: Eventually I would like to find her a mate. I'm not expecting it to happen over night or anything like that. XD
Interested in: Kifalmen'Doto
Anything else: Coeur is the Mwezi and is a guard (Middle-Upper class).

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:52 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Oh she's beautiful! I'd LOVE some RP for Kifal! This could be quite fun, would she be looking for someone to join the pride too? I'm not really that familiar with it, honestly.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:55 pm
Conrad The Mighty
~Kiana_Nala~

Oh she's beautiful! I'd LOVE some RP for Kifal! This could be quite fun, would she be looking for someone to join the pride too? I'm not really that familiar with it, honestly.

Yep, she would. C: She literally just joined so she probably won't be leaving or at least anytime in the near future. XD
But either way, no matter how it works out I think they could get along quite well! C:
Here is the link to the Mwezi if you want to read up on it? C:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:13 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Conrad The Mighty
~Kiana_Nala~

Yep, she would. C: She literally just joined so she probably won't be leaving or at least anytime in the near future. XD
But either way, no matter how it works out I think they could get along quite well! C:
Here is the link to the Mwezi if you want to read up on it? C:
Oh great! I've gotta poof for about an hour or so, but I'll be back and check that out.

That's cool, I think he's ready to put the past behind him lol  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash