Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel's Charity

Back to Guilds

Giving gold and items to gaians in need 

Tags: Charity, Quests, Free, Gold, Items 

Reply Contests and Games (Win Items and / or Gold Prizes!)
Win 100K!! Writing contest [CLOSED... results out] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:28 pm
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
GarGo0or
Hey guys... want me to remove the words limit and let it open?
coz nothing was 1000 words ^.^

I made an 1000 word one. its at the top of this page.

I'm so sorry I didn't see it ^_^
I think I'll collect all the stories with me... and do u mind removing that rule to help others? since u r the only one who wrote 1000 it's not fair for u to do this without your permission

sure  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:05 pm
fizzyorangesoda
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
GarGo0or

I think I'll collect all the stories with me... and do u mind removing that rule to help others? since u r the only one who wrote 1000 it's not fair for u to do this without your permission

sure

your story became amazing whee I told you when it's longer it will be better... good job gal  

GarGo0or

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:35 am
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
GarGo0or

sure

your story became amazing whee I told you when it's longer it will be better... good job gal

Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 am
GarGo0or
Hi all members ^^ I wanted to open a small contest for the Guild's members to help you gain gold and entertain myself...
it's a very small contest not like the other one I post in Gaia forum... (please if you're interested in that too join!!)
Here...
I have 2 avi.s I like and use... each one has a completely different style and theme.. I want you to write a friendship story between these two girls...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
I want something heartwarming lovely and cute not lesbian... I can see each one is cute in a different style... make it any genre
The prizes:
First: 100k
second: 50k
third: 10k

and who made me laugh "not any comedy but something makes me laugh" will get 5k even if he/she didn't win... and not only 1 can get this 5k but anyone who makes me laugh

Words limit is 1,000-3,000

Dead line: November 15
now start your creativity ^^

One day, a candy factory called Life Is Sweet was holding a competition to make the best candy. The contestants were Daisy, Logan(the candymakers' son), Philip, and Miles. Although they ALL went to join this contest because they wanted to steal the secret ingredient at the Cocoa Room where they make delicious chocolate and such.
Daisy first arrived "reading" a romance novel book when she was actually speaking to her grandmother on a screen. She was a spy and her mission was to enter the competition, steal the secret ingredient, then bail out. She did as she was told since that was her mission.
Logan woke up by the sweet aroma of cinnamon scraps his mom scraped off. He quickly woke downstairs and ate oatmeal with cinnamon like his mom cooks for him every morning with love. Then his mom gave him a poem to read to the contestants for some reason. He put it in his pocket because he easily drops things. He went upstairs and got dressed and was ready to go downstairs.
Philip the second one arriving, came out of a limousine with a suit and tie with a notebook and pen. He was spying too but he wasn't a spy. His father of the candy factory called 'Mmm Mmm Good' sent him on a mission to steal the secret ingredient too like Daisy! Daisy looked at Philip like he was familiar. Philip quickly turned away and went up the door to doorbell 3 times every 5 minutes.
Miles the last one arriving, was stealing the secret ingredient too! Although he changes his mind and protects the factory. He and his mom and dad drove to the candy factory excitedly because there would be so much candy and CHOCOLATE. Miles and his dad were chocoholics. He quickly went out of the car door and said bye to his parents. He was shy and greeted Daisy and Philip. He then started talking about the afterlife which Philip told him to shut up and that hurt Miles' feelings.
Logan then came out of the door and they all stood up from where they were seating and greeted him. Logan also greeted the contestants too. He told them to come inside and look around until it was lunch. Daisy found the cocoa room while no one was in there and snatched the secret ingredient but dropped the beans. She quickly took the secret ingredient and went out the door but the Candymakers' son quickly took the secret ingredient and banned Daisy from the candy factory. The End.  

Love Me or Die Bish x3

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:04 am
no more entries folks?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 am
GarGo0or
Hi all members ^^ I wanted to open a small contest for the Guild's members to help you gain gold and entertain myself...
it's a very small contest not like the other one I post in Gaia forum... (please if you're interested in that too join!!)
Here...
I have 2 avi.s I like and use... each one has a completely different style and theme.. I want you to write a friendship story between these two girls...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
I want something heartwarming lovely and cute not lesbian... I can see each one is cute in a different style... make it any genre
The prizes:

and who made me laugh "not any comedy but something makes me laugh" will get 5k even if he/she didn't win... and not only 1 can get this 5k but anyone who makes me laugh

No words limit

In the Philippines, one little boy went to an old church that "haunted" by a ghost named a White Lady. The White Lady haunted the little boy and made him sick because the church was an old, haunted church that no one ever goes to anymore.
The little boy went home at dinnertime after we went swimming in the pond and came back dry. He ate dinner and prayed to God like he does every night. He started coughing,wheezing, and was getting dizzy when we woke up in the morning.
His mom brought a glass of water, an un-cracked egg, and uncooked rice.She cracked the egg and saw a fortune in her head. She saw the White Lady in the yolk in the water of the glass haunting the little boy. She told her son that he was being haunted by the White Lady so she spread Holy Water and rice around the house so she wouldn't come back to the house ever again. It worked but the little boy was still sick.
The little boy was sobbing,coughing,wheezing and getting dizzier for almost 3 months so the mother took him to the hospital. The doctors took him to a room on the 4th floor and took tests on him. The little boy stayed in the hospital for almost 2 months and after a month after January, the most unexpected thing happened. The little boy died and was declared the FIRST person who has ever been sick for 3 months and died. The haunted, old church was now destroyed but the White Lady wanders around but goes NOWHERE near the house where the little boy was sick. The End.  

Love Me or Die Bish x3

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 am
u r participating with 2 stories?
I can allow that but no more OK ^_^

Whora The Explorer
GarGo0or
Here...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
The prizes:

No words limit

In the Philippines, one little boy went to an old church that "haunted" by a ghost named a White Lady. The White Lady haunted the little boy and made him sick because the church was an old, haunted church that no one ever goes to anymore.
The little boy went home at dinnertime after we went swimming in the pond and came back dry. He ate dinner and prayed to God like he does every night. He started coughing,wheezing, and was getting dizzy when we woke up in the morning.
His mom brought a glass of water, an un-cracked egg, and uncooked rice.She cracked the egg and saw a fortune in her head. She saw the White Lady in the yolk in the water of the glass haunting the little boy. She told her son that he was being haunted by the White Lady so she spread Holy Water and rice around the house so she wouldn't come back to the house ever again. It worked but the little boy was still sick.
The little boy was sobbing,coughing,wheezing and getting dizzier for almost 3 months so the mother took him to the hospital. The doctors took him to a room on the 4th floor and took tests on him. The little boy stayed in the hospital for almost 2 months and after a month after January, the most unexpected thing happened. The little boy died and was declared the FIRST person who has ever been sick for 3 months and died. The haunted, old church was now destroyed but the White Lady wanders around but goes NOWHERE near the house where the little boy was sick. The End.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 am
GarGo0or

Whora The Explorer
GarGo0or
Here...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
The prizes:

No words limit

Yeah sorry about that...and okay ^-^  

Love Me or Die Bish x3

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:19 am
Actually I read all the stories except yours "till now coz I'm busy with HWs"
but what I noticed is the longer the story the better.. so if you want to edit one of them and makes it longer I think it will be better for you ^_^ I don't mind actually I already said that to all people here... =)

Whora The Explorer
GarGo0or

Whora The Explorer
GarGo0or
Here...
These are the friends
User Image User Image
The prizes:

No words limit

Yeah sorry about that...and okay ^-^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 am
I would join but I'm really busy... Sorry  

Duhh Im Kiki

Cielilac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 am
I gonna write one~
WARNING: I gots bad grammar and spelling  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 pm
Heavens Desires
I would join but I'm really busy... Sorry

you're welcome anytime you get free... it doesn't need regestration just post anytime u want... u have time till 15th Nov  

GarGo0or

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 pm
HikariLight4
I gonna write one~
WARNING: I gots bad grammar and spelling

you're welcome here... and it's ok as long as the story is interesting u can let the microsoft word help u ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:03 pm
Charlie wasn't a rude girl, nor was she a good girl either. People didn't like her, just because of the way she dressed. Emo. She is "emo" as people labeled her. She came walking into towns one day, alone and dark, past the crowd of ecologists. "You emo!" shouted one person. She walked all the way to Trubune. The local park. By her favorite tree, there was a girl. A pink girl reading a book about love. "Ugh." said Charlie. She didn't mean to say it out loud, but she did. "Excuse me? Did I do something wrong?" asked the girl. "What? You are talking to me?" Charlie was puzzled. "Course! I never believe those jerks. People are people. We are made differently. Oh, I am Jesslyn. Jesslyn Parks." The girl, who was all girly named Jesslyn. "Oh, cool. I am Charlie. Well, Charlie Higgens." There was a short silence until Charlie said something, "Look Jesslyn, that is my favorite tree, and you kind of poisoned it with the pinkness and loveliness you got there." She tried making it sound polite. Jesslyn looked at her book title, Lovers Paradise. "You think this is all lovey dovey stuff don't you? It's not, its about two complete different people finding out that they are no different then the color off their skin." Jesslyn looked at Charlie and smiled. "Just like us." Charlie looked at Jesslyn, and realized she was right, there is really no difference between them, besides the way they dressed. "Want to hang out some time?" asked Charlie. "Sure! My first friend." They both smiled.
The End!

SpidAngel

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Contests and Games (Win Items and / or Gold Prizes!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games