Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
{SoA} Hoshi's Plot Thread [All The RP~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:19 pm
gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 am
Hoshi Lockhart

I am going to offer you Sangue'Crimezi, also known as Crim, to you for Andromeda. He seem's perfect for your description of the boy who saved her. He is the type to save a girl or even talk to one and then leave to go continue his wandering once he know's they are somewhere safe, checking up on them every once in a while. But never staying for to long unless the girl manages to convince him to stay and even then unless the girl decides to wander with him it's not much of a chance that he will stay in one place as wandering is in his blood.  

Ileatea

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:45 pm
I have a little Mava'Bunda boy who needs some fleshing out as a character.

Damupaka here could probably easily be found snuffling through Itzal's things, especially if he doesn't know they belong to someone. I know that he comes from a good family and has a loving upbringing, but I think he can be a bag of mischief too.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:40 am
ileatea

Well, I can't say for sure which path Andromeda will take further on down the line, but I'll take him for that. <3 She thinks she loves that other male who found her. Not sure if she truly does, but she might decide to stay with him and the other females as a little family group.
Any RPs with her for a while will still have her nursing her wounds.

Pearlyblue

heh Mischievous pups are the bane of his existence.
I think Itzal keeps his piles fairly close to his skull until he decides what he wants to do with them. Not in sight, but close enough he knows faintly when someone is messing with them. So that works. <3

Gotta get my butt into gear with RPs. I can offer to start one with Andromeda. Have her separate for a bit because she saw something bright and familiar? I don't know about Itzal other then a typical introduction.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Ileatea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 am
Hoshi Lockhart

I can offer to start one with Andromeda. Have her separate for a bit because she saw something bright and familiar? .

That would work for starting it. Let me know when it's posted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 pm
Just give me a moment to stop being lazy. What RPs I've been doing were mostly just the two in the sig.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:00 pm
For your Navi girl General RP possibly mate? User Image

He lives by his own internal code of values. He is not strongly influenced by other people or by the norms of society.His life is to dare. Ayo loves the thrill of risk and routinely engage in high-risk activities.
Doesnt not worry too much about others, for he expects other to look after themselves.But wont hesitate to lend a hand or be a shoulder to cry on. Has a silver-tongued, gifted in the gentle art of winning friends and influencing people.Loves to keep moving. Lives well by his talents, skills, ingenuity, and wits.He is usually high-spirited hell-raisers and a mischief maker.Ayo is courageous, physically bold, and tough. He will stand up to anyone who dares to take advantage of them and stand up for someone he care for if they cant to itt themself .He lives in the present. He doesnt feel guilty about the past or anxious about the future.To him Life is meant to be experienced now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:12 pm
I can set something up for Damupaka and Itzal. Just gimme a little time to think about it, and I'll come back to you with a link. ^_^  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:34 am
Here's for Itzal!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 am
I finally managed to tag our RP. Sorry about the delay!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:22 pm
SoA tags are coming. Once I get my butt in gear. x_x Sorry. So hard to give everything equal attention....

Day Dreamer427

Sure! He sounds like someone who could, at the very least, act as a friend cushion when her troubles start. She's got a lot of emotional baggage she won't get over until reaching adulthood, emerging as a more mature lioness. But still a blunt and adventurous girl.
So long as he doesn't mind a tomboy who might strike back in adolescent like the typical hormonal teenager. xD She'll calm down as an adult, I swear.

Mate potential, I don't think she'd dislike him. Seems they'd get along and he could teach her to stop dwelling on the past. Course, he'd have to get past her protective father. That would be interesting.

Does he want to meet her as a cub or juv? She's due to grow to adolescent really soon, so they're around the same age~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Either cub or juve is fine he doesnt have a lot of RP perhaps cubs giving them a background together. Best friends that become more as they grow it would give him more of a reason to WANT to stay with her through everything. <3  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:16 pm
I must remember to always quote. x.x
Day Dreamer427

Cubs it is! The romantic in me likes that plan~ And I don't mind backlogging. I'm not half as ready as I'd like to start offering her Juv for general RPs.
Some potential with her father, too, since he's all protective.

I can start this one easily, if you don't have any ideas. Still lots of things she wants to look at.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm
ileatea

There. Finally.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 am
Hoshi Lockhart
That would be amazing if you could start something :3 There is no rush i am trying to get on my feet with school so i will be slow with tagging so feel free to take yor time.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff