West
View Results

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:55 pm
my B/F and I are from AnTir and I don't know the barony that I'm in but I'm close to Terra Pomeria(cuz thats the one my b/f is in)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Am I the only one here that hails from the Kingdom of the Outlands? sweatdrop

Twin star of Suzaku

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

morgaine5

Hilarious Browser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:52 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:02 pm
Twin star of Suzaku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Am I the only one here that hails from the Kingdom of the Outlands? sweatdrop

Apparantly... but if it makes you feel any better, I seem to be the only one from Lochac...  

JewelsSparkle

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:17 pm
Tashina777
Caid - Barony of Angels

"In the barony of Angels, all the women wear long veils,
Although you can't imagine the sewing it entails
To cover up the gas masks they bought at surplus sales
To filter filthy air"
The above song is not my fault, but I read that post and it started going through my head.

And by the way, where's the East?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:36 am
I'm from Meridies, Shire of Crimson River (Clarksville, TN). But I actually ride with the Great Dark Horde.

Iofa ferch Macsen  

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:38 am
morgaine5
Sunegami
I'm from BMDL (the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands, mundanely the Pittsburgh area 3nodding )

I am also from BMDL. I haven't been to anything in ages, but it's always fun to meet other SCAdians in the area...

Another one! Squee! ::hugs her:: heart whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:22 pm
BTW, I'm the Boyfriend Dema's talking about...lmao.

I currently live in the Barony of Terra Pomeria in AnTir (Central), but will soon be in Three Mountains in AnTir (Central).

And love, you live in Stromgard of AnTir (Central).  

Chibbi_Satan

Imzy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:46 pm
NORTHSHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELD!

Ahhh, I've finally come home. I'm on the treaty, and I can finally claim the homeland that's held my heart since I first started playing... the homeland that's always made me feel welcome, as the Kingdom I actually lived in never quite managed to do.

Technically, I live in Calontir. On the way-far-east border of Calontir, right at the border with Northshield AND the Midrealm. As you might guess, this caused rather a headache of kingdom politics in our local group, a former Contact Group known as Riverwatch, and we had the rug rather unceremoniously yanked under our feet last year around this time.

One of our members was at WW last year, speaking with her friend, who happens to be the Kingdom Seneschal of Northshield. In the course of the conversation, said gentle asked what was going on with Riverwatch, because she'd heard we'd been disbanded by the Calontir Witan. That was the first any of us had heard of this. Trust me on this.... I was the SENESCHAL at the time, and I didn't even know until the member came back from the event and told me about it. So now I, and the rest of our group, are basically homeless SCAdians, scattered to the four winds, because Calontir didn't seem to like it that we like to play nice with other Kingdoms.

Naturally, this has left me rather... bitter, about my former Kingdom. I tried to be a good Calontiri... I really did. Even though I had mostly attended Northshield events, because they were closer and generally more fun, I always identified myself as a Calontiri... to which my Northshield friends always replied, "No you're not... you're a Northshielder. You just don't know it yet."

Turns out they were right. Vivat Northshield!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:55 pm
Well, my own citizenship in the SCA is interesting, to say the least. About 12 or so years ago, I was an informal, non-card-carrying member, going under a different SCA name than now, and I was up in the then-Shire of Windhaven. I hear theyve become a Barony, now, huzzah!

I was active for a while, till some RL stuff like joining the Army, getting out of the Army, and a couple of moves kept me away. But after having moved down to Dubuque to live with milady Imzy, I've gotten my card and gotten on the Northshield treaty along with her. I do enjoy the company of my fellow SCAdians, no matter which kingdom they hail from, but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Northshield. You never forget your home, after all. cool  

GaijinGuy36

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

vampire_gurl88

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:01 pm
an tir! *curses the thread for not having an an tir choice*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:20 pm
vampire_gurl88
an tir! *curses the thread for not having an an tir choice*

teehee... the An Tir option is just on the other thread that's probably on page two by now. Oh well...  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:55 am
Ansteorra for me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:03 pm
I'm from AnTir.  

Felix OFlyn

Ophelias Bathwater

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:02 am
Midrealm! Though I'm not entirely sure where I belong, I think I should wait for the Midrealm site to become functional again.  
Kingdoms/Event Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff