Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plot Thread - Open] Cheetahs in the wind Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:13 pm
Aw. What a cute family they'd make~

Ideas from me going to lack for a hour. Doctor Who~ I'll give my opinions once another commercial comes. I get too confused when I miss too much of a show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:15 pm
^^ This is going to awesome after we get this rollin'~

Who is Bandele going to end up with? If anyone?
Will Isibindi be driven to despair by the fighting and drama?
What will be Andromeda's fate?
Will Mubina accidentally find love she dreamed of as a cub?
Will any of them have a truly happy ending?

Only rp can tell~  

Halcyon Flight

Halcyon Flight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm
DOCTOR WHO. <3333 I don't blame you!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:30 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
With or without a few little tag alongs, I really like the idea of Andromeda not finding peace with this group. Though I see her sticking around, anyway, just because she really doesn't want to be alone. Can't see me easily letting her find peace. She screams tragedy. Like I'd adore if she found that feline who saved her, but he turns out to be not so nice in the end. <3

I'm perfectly alright with intensive plotting~ What were your ideas before the contest, Kiana? Been interested in that for a while.

I was actually thinking that she would be kind of a catalyst. x3 Like the other two get along with him and then she comes into the group and kind of shakes things up somehow. How it happened would have been up to you guys. But I like where things are going now. biggrin  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:30 pm
I've only just started watching, so all this is new to me. Don't want to miss anything!

It sounds like a soap opera. xD Andromeda just wants somewhere to belong. As cliche as that is. She doesn't necessary want love, just somewhere to belong. She was badly injured when she's found and likely in a sort of delusion where she first thinks Bandele is the Prince from her pride. Then mistakes those feelings during her delusion as real, when she's better. Then finally realizing it was all fake.
I'd say she also wants to find her rescuer, so that opens up plots either with you guys or by myself. They could fall in love, him being a new member to join this group. Or he could turn out to be not so nice. Take her away with him. Which brings the U'W to mind, since capturing females is a whole part of their game. xD

@Kiana: Oh. That works, too! Use her as you will. She's a people pleasure, really sweet and naive. xD She can be used for plots easily.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:42 pm
The U'W is probably the only place Isibindi would outright refuse to follow Andromeda (or anyone in the group, for that matter). After all, a pride where males think they're more capable than females? xD Bandele the only exception to her rule right now.

If he does have feelings for her, she'll be totally, utterly oblivious for a long time.  

Halcyon Flight

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:48 pm
was the first pride that came to mind if she's taken somewhere against her will. She won't be going there, though. It's not an option.

Makes me think Isibindi should meet my Harith. He's growing to Adol, soon, and is from the good strain of the U'W families. Would be an interesting meeting for them both.

Actually...-checks dropoffs- He's grown!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:57 pm
That would be interesting. Is he going into the rogue lands anytime soon? She won't go with him, of course, but a run-in would be fun to rp!  

Halcyon Flight

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:12 pm
He is. <3 He wants to get his rite of passage over with as quickly as possible, so ICly, he's out there. She'd have no worries about him hitting on her or anything. He doesn't want to risk hybrid offspring. That and I still don't think he's interested in females. Just thought it would be an interesting interaction. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:15 pm
I can already see the look of horror on her face. 'A pride run by males? What possessed your founders? Are you stupid?'  

Halcyon Flight

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:17 pm
All of those ideas sound great! We'll see with Mubina. She's emotionally wounded and not likely to heal anytime soon. Only time will tell.

Maybe we should have given them Korean names and made it into a Korean drama. xp Makes me think of the Korean dramas my grandpa watches.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:33 pm
xD Poor Harith wouldn't know what to say. Probably stare at her like she had two heads.
He's free for this whenever. Plans on returning home once he gets his Banu, but her owner is very busy. Could take a while.
Andromeda, too, is ready whenever she's needed. <3

Yes. Only time will tell where all these stories go.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:08 pm
Same with Mubina, she is ready whenever everyone else is. ^^

We can start the rp with everyone finding her whenever everyone feels ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:50 pm
I'm pretty sure I'm ready, unless I've missed something. ^^

@Hoshi: Mind if we wait for the Mubina rp to finish before starting the Harith rp? I'm new to this and I want to get a better feel for it before taking on more than one at a time.  

Halcyon Flight

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:12 pm
In the next few minutes I'm going to back read. >...>
Cause... A lot was talked about. xDDDD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers