Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:50 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Calm, it was never an easy emotion to manipulate, but the sound of worry spilled past her lips and doused him with shame, he hadn’t meant to scare her, or bother her, not in even the slightest way. His temper cooled, but why it had even flared, he hadn’t a clue. His breathing hastened, he hadn’t realized just how long he’d been holding it in until he felt his lungs combust and catch on fire. His icy blue eyes melted to languid pools as his glossy gaze dropped to the floor, so sudden and wild, as if he’d just dropped off the ends of the earth.

That question, he hadn’t expected it, not from her, not so soon—not now, not here.

He blinked. His gaze finally rose and steadied upon her, wavering each and every second as he seemed to squirm. His towering figure felt so miniscule, and even though he was staring down at her, it was like he was in the palm of her hands, so small, she could rip him to shreds if she so dared to.

And that thought alone sent a spiral of chills up and down his spine, riddling his flesh that was now so acutely aware of just how cold it was, of just how alone they were.
”I…” Dominic paused. The first sign of life from him, and it was a small, single, wavering syllable, one that crumbled to ash before it touched the earth. Suddenly, he shrugged, and his hands found the comfort of his trouser pockets as they balled up tight and awkward, feeling a heavy tension weighing down on his shoulders now and a sudden hot fire roaring in his cheeks. He almost felt a light layer of sweat beading on his brow as he abruptly turned so that she couldn’t see just how flustered he’d become. He shrugged again, as if maybe that alone would help her forget what she might have just seen. ”I never got a chance to talk to your da’ is all…..” And it was true. Every chance that Dominic had ever found to talk to Mr. Blake, and in private, it was always ruined before he’d ever worked up the courage to ask the man if he’d be allowed the honor of at least dating his daughter.

Merlin knows his mother would have killed him if he hadn’t.

”I’m sorry…” He could feel it, that weakness, almost as precisely as he could feel the embarrassed rouge scarlet that marred his cheek bones. She was drowning it, admitting all of this to him—he had to apologize, it was the only thing that felt right.

But within the next moment, all color washed from his face, leaving a pale, blank empty canvas of emotion.
”Wait… What do you mean? What’d that halfblood girl do to you?” Dominic demanded.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora
Down in the Dungeon Staircase

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:10 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora listened to what Dominic had to say. She had never seen him so... ashamed. She wanted to hug him. Something to make him feel better. She just didn't know what to do. So she listened. She listened to his words and his apologies. He apologized... Her eyes were wide, and she blushed with him.

"Oh, geez, Dom, please donnae apologize... Never again. No' unless you hit me or something... Ok? You're too... you're too bloody strong for tha'..." She took a deep breath. "If tha's all... Then... then ask 'im. If... If you wan' to, tha' is. Dun do it if you donnae wan' to... i could never ever force you to do something, Dom..."

As her words caught up to him, and he realized what she said, she flushed at his anger. "Oh, Dominic, it's just her presence... She was the one who yelled at you last year, remember? An' she's said some pretty terrible things abou' me, i've heard... Bu', regardless, i've seen how she looks at me. A' us. She looks a' me like 'm weak, Dom. Weak for how i act around you. For being so... wha' is the word Mum used?... deferential. Obedient. She thinks i'm... i donnae know, Dom. But she looks at you as if you hurt me, maybe. She did so righ' before we left the Great Hall. She looked at us so... disapprovingly. As if she has a right to disapprove..." The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes.

She had been taught chivalry. Men had their side - opening doors, walking a woman through a crowd carefully, pulling out chairs. But women had their side - they were to accept it all gracefully and dutifully. If in a car, she should open the drivers door from the inside. She should ask to be excused from the presence of the boy she is dating. If he needs a drink, or anything else, she should get it for him. It's just how she was taught. That's how all women were supposed to be taught when they were Pure Bloods. That's what her Da told her anyway... And it's how they used to be.

Translations:
Currently: With Dom. Being slightly manipulative, but not really. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: That girl deserves what she gets for looking at me that way.

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Weathered down like salt from stone, Dominic found himself melting under her gaze, flourishing under the rays of her words until the full force of which collided with his soul and he found his back against the wall, pinned. For once, the shift of power had altered, so sudden and violent that he hadn’t even seen it coming to begin with. He almost didn’t know how to react. The notion, the even accusation that he’d ever hurt her brought a scowl and a growl to his lips, but nothing had prepared him for those words of hers, telling him he was too strong to apologize.

Naturally, his mind ushered to fight, to push back. But, his heart was quite weak, and, he would always succumb to a pretty face, always. It was one of his weaknesses. Just hearing her say the word ‘apologize’ had almost brought that fighting spirit back to the surface, but his care for her overshadowed that. It didn’t matter near as much as trying to smooth this knot of built up tension. But the right words never reached his lips. It wasn’t until that the silence had shifted for the moment, and she began talking of that Aldred girl again, did Dominic finally face her once again. Emotions in high tide in those bright blue eyes of his, he studied her, taking every word and committing it to memory as his brows furrowed deeper and deeper with every claim made against the halfblood girl.
”Did she?” He barely breathed, that rhetorical question daring to be answered.

”…I suppose I hadn’t noticed.” But he was damned sure he’d notice it next time, he had never liked her, nor the mudblood that hung around her, Adalaide, nor Michelle, despite the fact she is Slytherin she just has too many ties with tainted blood. This only further fueled that rage. ”She doesn’ matter,” he growled under his voice, seizing Eliora’s hand with one fell swoop. ”Let’s go.” A dark cloud stormed over his head, raining down memories of this very distasteful conversation as he pulled her down the staircase.

╔═══════════════════╗
With Eliora

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:47 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

As soon as she had said the words about him being too strong to apologize, how he shouldn't unless he hit her, she realized that it had been the wrong thing to say. As he listened to her accusations against the half-blood girl, then grabbed her hand to pull her further into the Dungeon, Eliora could feel his anger.

"Dom, please, i'm so sorry! i didnae mean to upset you...i -" She didn't know what to say. What had upset him more? The comment about him hitting her, or the comments about the half-blood?

"Dom, i donnae think you would ever hurt me. i know you care for me. Please listen... please... i just... it was a hyperbole. A juxtaposition to show 'ow you had nothing to apologize for. You 'ad done nothing wrong, fy Tywysog tywyll..." There that title was again. She would hope it would sooth him some... She cared for him so bloody much... She sighed as she hurried down the stairs with him, careful to move her feet quickly so that she wouldn't fall due to his quick pace.

Translations: my dark Prince
Currently: With Dominic in the dungeon staircase. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Plase please forgive me...

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He hastened, almost as if he didn’t hear her, that, or he was trying to run from her words; even he didn’t know just then. But that pained verse repeated, over and over in his mind, she pleads for him, but he didn’t want to listen. His fingers coiled tight around her wrist, almost restricting blood flow to freely roam in her veins where they had belonged. It was until that they had long since passed the floor where the common room was kept, several levels lower, deeper and deeper in the tight knit stairwell until they reached the very, very bottom, where only the deepest of serpents dwell, did he finally stop.

He stopped, so suddenly, he’d have been surprised if she hadn’t slammed into his back. He didn’t say anything, either, his pale complexion looked like a ghost flickering beneath the sconce light. Those deep sea eyes roaring with high waves as he stiffened, his lean and towering form overshadowed her, devouring her as he stood on the very last step of the spiral staircase.

A small scar dotted under his jawline, only barely visible to the keenest eye. The bare wisp of dimples always ghosted his cheeks, the high bone structure made them an apparent feature whether or not he was scowling or smiling.
”I’m not mad,” he lied, it rolled so easily from his tongue, he couldn’t help it.

Glancing down at himself, he noticed his hand still tightly wound around her wrist, almost marring the skin and his heart wrenched upside down. Course, calloused fingers wove soothing circles over the flesh there, his regret and anguish siphoning from his heart, but only until, his strong arm wove around her waist and pulled her close to him, dragging her down to the floor, pinning her down in his lap with both arms woven gently around her waist, her back pressed to his chest as they sat on the stone floor in silence. A moment later, his chin rested against her shoulder.
”I’m not mad at you.” If anything, he wanted her to at least know that.

╔═══════════════════╗
With Eliora

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:01 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora was terrified. She was, honest to Gods, deep in her bones, terrified in this moment. What is he going to do to me?.. she worried as she was dragged deeper and deeper into the Dungeons, passing the Common Room and swirling deeper still into the Dungeons, to a place she had never been before, a small area at the bottom of a tiny stairwell, with perhaps one door... if she could see. But it was so dark.

She did run into his back. "Dom?.." she asked in a small voice. Her wrist hurt. She wanted to whimper. If he squeezed any harder, she thought it might break. As it was, it would bruise pretty badly the next day.

She heard him say she wasn't mad, but she could tell he was lying. He was so angry, and she couldn't fix it. When he let go, the bloodflow rushed back into her hand, causing it to tingle painfully. He soothed it, she she started shaking, her adrenaline getting the best of her. As he pulled her down into his lap, she curled up into him, her head on his chest, as he held her. He said he wasn't mad at her, and she believed him.

"i know, my Love..."

Translations:
Currently: Scared, worried, with Dom at the very very bottom of the Dungeon Stairs. Outfit:First Day Outfit. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Is he ok?..

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:36 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Riddled and trapped, silken linen webs strangled him, tied him down, cut deep into the flesh of sanity as this cobweb of life and lies entangled him with every step. This enigma cast over him was blanketed by blood, cradled close to the hearts of ancient aristocracy. Pureblood. It was a funny, fickle thing, to be pureblood. He’d learned the history through and through, but he and his brother were on very opposite merits. His mother had a gentle, guiding hand, better to be kind and quiet…

But he never learned easy,

No. As Eliora curled close, his eyes flashed. Aubergine memories had flashed by in a sea of translucent blues and lilac and rouge; a trick of the light in the eerie dark. Scouring every crack on the wall, each and every crevice and crunch, nook and cranny, scratch and burn that lingered there, he shivered. The eerie damp was getting to him and drilling chills to the bone; he fought to remain still. Shuddering a breath, he tried to compose himself. Regain himself. His glory. His pride.

Right now, he felt lower than dirt, a remnant lost in a stagnant pool of mud and ink and grime. How could he have lost control? Montague’s never lose control. Montague’s were always proud, always victorious, always. There was no exception. There is no exception.

Jealous wanton dreams unfurled at his lips, breathing promises and lies with such a single blowing wisp. He hadn’t realized it, but he’d been holding his breath for so long… So long. His tongue thrashed behind his teeth, emotions were over flowing, building up in his throat until he couldn’t breathe. And then it all hit him at once. Oxygen, realization, movement; he lurched for air, opened his mouth to seize as much of it as he could before he retreated to safety, to the warm confines of her shoulder nestled in the veil of her long raven hair. He felt… safe here. Curled close, fingers wove in deeper into the fabric, his thumb still humming soft circles over the flesh of her wrist where he’d held her so ferociously.

He’d never been used to being, pushed. High ambition had always been so easy to him, competition and drive was akin to him like venom was to a snake. But never, had he expected a girl to put him in his place. He hadn’t known how to take it, hadn’t known what to do. So he ran. His mother had never prepared him for this; all of those mornings spent helping her bake and listening to her ramble on and on about girls had now all seemed pointless. She had never prepared him for this-!

”I’ll talk to your father when I’m ready,” he decided, blunt and impassively. It was diplomatic, though, and when he heard it aloud, his brow twitched at how much he eerily sounded like his own father. ”……..You never did tell me why your father was always so rushed to get back home…”

╔═══════════════════╗
With Eliora

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora had been waiting. Waiting to hear him breathe, to hear him speak, to know he was ok. She had done something she shouldn't have, and she knew it. She understood his anger - she had told him what to do. Why had she done that? Stupid, stupid girl... Her mother had told her never to do that. She should request things, not tell things... Not only had she called his pride and strength into question... she had told him to talk to her father.

White teeth met pink lips, worrying the bottom one until scarlet bloomed and the small, porcelain girl winced. She licked at her lip gingerly. He still wasn't breathing...

Finally, he did breath. All at once, there was a gasp of air, and he held her closer, fingers clenching her robes as he held her tight, depriving her of her own air for a few, precious moments, his fingers still soothing her wrist where, over the past five minutes of silence, bruises had begun to form. They would only worsen with time.

As she listened to his decision on the matter, she nodded. Her response was quiet, but not timid. Resigned and obedient... "Yes, Dominic. i apologize... i... i shouldnae 'ave told you wha' to do... It won't happen again..." She took a deep breath to steady herself, her worries.

"It's... It's me Mum, Dom. Me Da... He's worried abou' 'er. She gathers herbs and things. She's a Potions Mistress... bu'... she wan's more... She... She wan's to be a Vampire, Dominic... Me Da... He goes home to keep her from leaving after dark..." She had never told anyone that. Ever. She hoped he wouldn't hate her forever.

Please... please be ok with me still...

Translations:
Currently: With Dominic at the bottom of the Stairwell.Outfit:First Day Outfit. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: i'm such an idiot...

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Time was of no parallel thought, though, in the absence of such, there was not but silence. It riddled his mind, the silence, and it stained deep within his heart until everything grew rigid and simply numb. That void of silence clawed deep beneath the flesh, and it consumed him whole. He was but a boy, with simple dark hair that fell limply against his brow, a pointed face with angled features and angelic blue eyes that, when enraged, clouded a black and stormy veil in the emptiness of two blinking oceans. He’d hardly heard her, but her words swiftly wrapped around him and wove warmth back into his flesh.

He didn’t dare say anything. Not another word. As far as he was concerned, that conversation was over, like trepid waters under the bridge never to be seen again. But that was a lie. He knew it. She knew. But neither of them need voice it, too many feathers were ruffled for one night. Suddenly, her tone of voice took a sudden sharp turn, and only that, caught his attention.

Her words drowned out in his years, but he could hear her, just barely, through the wisp of hair he still hid himself in, unmoving. His low, bare wisps of breaths had suddenly struggled out a little bit hoarser, a little harder and courser.
”Wha--?” He couldn’t fathom why. ”Why?” His father had been furious over the summer, but why, he didn’t know.

He hadn’t been allowed anything more than the sports section of the Daily Prophet, not even his older brother Gabriel had had the heart to tell him anything. Though, he had sworn he heard the word vampire thrown into the mix, and, he thought he must have been going mad! Because he thought he heard his father curse something about werewolves too.

╔═══════════════════╗
Dungeon Staircase
Curled against Eli

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:17 am
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora shook her head when Dominic asked her why. She didn't know why her mother wanted to be a Vampire so badly... She just... did. Power, or something, she guessed. The ultimate concurring... over Death. But in doing this, she was being so hypocritical! Completely going against how she had taught her daughters to act and behave. And while she would listen to her Husband on all things... this was the one exception. Which was why he always had to be at home before sundown.

After a moment of thinking on that, she replied out loud.

"It's... it's power, i think, Dom... i think she jus'... wants too much... Sure... she listens to Da.. But on this?.. She would disobey him. i dinnae know why... She's just so determined. He tried to explain tha' she would probably 'ave to leave us... she won' listen..." Her voice was sad as she looked up at her... well... the boy she cared about most. The only one she would listen to, or care to obey. She didn't want to upset him - that was not her plan.

"'m sorry, Dominic... i... i should 'ave told you sooner. You... you may no' wan' to be around this kind of... madness..." She laughed nervously. It was the only thing the poor girl could do to keep her mind off of the thought of him leaving her due to this. If he left, her heart would surely be broken. She didn't know what to do...

Translations:
Currently: At the bottom of the Stairs with Dom. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Please stay...

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:03 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He could feel her shaking in his arms, even as he held her. His long and lean frame consumed her, enveloped her in his shadows as she quaked and spewed a harsh truth that must have burnt at her from the inside out. After all, who could cope with the thought of a mother that wanted, no, needed more in life, as if family wasn’t enough.

Family was everything to him, to his house and his name. Power, ambition, fame, yes, it was all the same greedy selfish lust, but famille always came first. Suddenly, he found himself missing his grandparents villa in France, and all of his cousins… Life seemed so much simpler then.
”Peidiwch â bod yn wirion,” he whispered to her softly, his deep voice thick and sweet like honey as his free hand captured the back of her head and held her close to him.

”We all can’t be guilty for our family’s sin, or we all be damned.” He tried to lighten the mood, but he knew it wouldn’t work. All he could do was hold her.

Translation// 'don't be foolish,'

╔═══════════════════╗
Dungeon Staircase
Curled against Eli

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

As Eliora felt Dominic hold her, pull her close, shield her from the terrifying idea that her mother might leave her family for such a stupid reason, she suddenly was struck with the thought that now, here, in this, she knew what "safe" felt like. What "home" was, even if it wasn't a place...

"Do, Syr..." she whispered back, the Welsh rolling easily from her lips as his warmth and body quelled her shakes and worries. "Thank you... i..." she shook her head, unsure of what to say. "You mean so much to me, Dominic. You, and this... i think i migh' go mad withou' you..." she laughed, smiling as she sniffled a bit and looked up into his crystalline gaze. Carefully, she knelt up, making herself just tall enough to stretch and kiss the boy on one pale cheek. She sat back on her heels again, lowering her gaze and blushing. She'd never done something like that before... Was that considered kissing a boy?.. If it was, she didn't care... much... This boy was her world right now.

She was glad he reacted in such a manner, not damning her for her mother's transgressions. It's not like she harbored the wish to become a creature of the night. On the contrary... family was the most important thing to her. She worried her bottom lip, moving it back and forth between her teeth. The wound from earlier had started to heal, but she avoided it non-the-less, though she could not avoid the nervous habit of biting her lip to begin with.

She was twelve. Should she be thinking about the future so young?..

Translations: Yes, Sir...
Currently: With Dominic at the bottom of the Stairs. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: He feels safe...

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:26 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic sighed, long, hard, and strained; he didn’t know why but all at once he felt the world crashing down on him. He glanced upwards, only to frown and remember that they were within the dungeons of the castle, he’d find no solace looking at the night sky. The dungeons, he realized, now hyper aware of just how far they’d gone and paranoia seeped deep into his skin with one fluid wave.

He could hardly acknowledge it, however, when Eliora began to shift in his arms. Immediately, every muscle loosened, allowing her any ounce of freedom she may have wanted, but to where and why, he didn’t know. Dominic could only blink as she faced. And blink again as she grew closer.

And then once again, those bright blue eyes flashed like lightning with another blink as warm flesh graced his cheek for a simple, small kiss.

He didn’t know whether to blink again, or kiss her back.

That’s when the paranoia struck him again, relentless in its feverish wake as it doused him like a splash of freezing water. Anyone could find them down here, and he hadn’t a clue what time it even was anymore. He was sure he’d heard the echoing thunder roar from the stampede just up the staircase, but he couldn’t be sure.

Fire burned on his cheeks, he didn’t realize it, but he was blushing, so horribly, that his ears resembled more like little slices of tomatoes than anything else. He shuffled a little bit, his mind reeling with thousands of things, a tornado literally plowing through his mind and destroying everything he thought he knew. All of his teachings, his manners, all of the etiquette schooling—hell, he wanted to nothing more than to just… Throw it all away.

She must have been staring down at nothing for a while now, he realized as his blue eyes flickered over to her small form. And all this time, he’d just been sitting there! Like a bleedin’ git!

All at once, Dominic leaned in close, hovering lips seemed to quiver just breaths away from her skin before, after an eternity it seemed, he kissed her cheek and pulled back just far enough to look her in the eye. There was nothing that could be said at the moment, nothing that he could muster, anyway. Instead, he took her hand gently with interlaced fingers and stood up,
”C’mon, we should go to the common room before it gets too dark.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Dungeon Staircase
With Eli

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:18 am
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora was shocked when Dominic kissed her back, and she, too, turned even more red than she had been. She hadn't known what she was thinking. It was stupid - impulsive, even. It went against everything her mother had taught her... They weren't even dating for Merlin's sake! But it felt nice. It felt... right, almost. Even if he hadn't asked her Da for permission yet... No, donnae think abou' tha'. 'E said 'e would ask when 'e was ready. Donnae pressure 'im...

As he took her hand, lacing their fingers together, and stood up, she gracefully followed his lead, squeezing his hand gently. "Lead the way..." she said softly, giving him a small smile to reassure him.

As they made their way up the stairs, she realized that she didn't know the password to enter the common room. "Umm... Dominic? Did you speak with anyone to get the password before we left?.." she was slightly worried. But... she was with Dom. She would be ok. He would figure it out... If anything, they could wait until a fellow Slytherin entered the Common Room.

The small girl's stomach growled slightly, reminding her that she had missed dinner. She tried to think about what was in her trunk, and gladly remembered packing some snacks and storing some things from the train ride within her bag. Once they knew the password, she could always sneak to the kitchens later. She had hear older students talking about something about tickling a pear...

Translations:
Currently: With Dominic. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: i hope we can get in...

((Exit to Slytherin Common Room?))  

little_kitten52

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:25 am
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria led the first years down the corridors to the staircase to the dungeons. She then looked back toward the students. "This is obviously the staircase down to the dungeons. Yes, our common room is below the rest of the castle. You just get to find out precisely where next." Satisfied they heard her, she led them down to the next level.

----------------------------------
State: Leading
OOC: Next post in the Slytherin Corridor.
----------------------------------

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out