Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
.[Nyota-Wasomaji]. ; WD pack I/T (official) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:24 pm
My idea is in the first post, but essentially it's some of the new constellations the pack made that are most likely painted on with multiple colors; one for the star, another thinner line for the connections to form the constellation. Those are on a wall, maybe lit by a fire that not actually in the shot. 8D; I might give it a try later tonight once I get my tablet back from Mia, but you're welcome to as well if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 pm
Woooo, cert backgrounds. emotion_kirakira

I don't know if this really matters, but the Peke Na background is also a cave wall with paintings lit by fire. XD;

Granted, they aren't stars. P:  

Vesale

King Kitten

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:38 pm
Also, my wild dog: Aranck, I think I'd like him to be a Star-Watcher if that's okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:42 pm
Well, other then that, the only option really is stars. And the star cave paintings are a large part of their culture, so I figured it would work. Looking at the Peke Na, it is similar, but then a lot are now-a-days. Ours though wouldn't have the moon/stars at all in it, nor the canine's shadow being cast on it. c: Though I suppose, if people would feel uncomfortable with it being slightly similar, that I could change it. P: And Star-Watcher is fine, Vesale. :>  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:50 pm
Oh you can have the tablet back if you want it. I finished the lady last night, and prolly will just wait to do the tiefling's ref when the breeding is chosen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 pm
User ImageClearly I'm too tired to make rational decisions (somehow I thought making the cave blue would be a good idea) and should wait until tomorrow to work on this, but unless I'm having a tiredness-induced brain fart, they live in caves, right? Adding in cave elements might help differentiate the art from the Peke Na background.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:06 pm
It looks nice, but I think it'd be easier to get across what I'm looking for by doing it myself. :3 Thank you though~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 pm
Sounds fine. C: I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with!  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:31 pm
ninja -workin' on stuuuff-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:26 am
Girl in my sig is going here... Yes.. will filll out form later  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:04 am
Would love to throw Mr. Boy in here, along with Derereka! <3 Mr. Boy has no name. xD anyways, they're both blank slates, and I think color-wise they coould maybe work as original members, if you'd like? I imagine Mr. Boy as a night (or a tracker), and Derereka could be a good ol' howler. X3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:22 am
Members list should be up to date with the current info I have. <3 I'm going to be working on the cert background this weekend.

Either rank is fine Wooga. c: They'd also both fit as original members.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:47 am
ookay <3 I picked the name Ankaa for Mr. Boy and I think I'll go with him being a night, then~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:06 pm
Bai and Yildun rp

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22346343#323888077]Bai and Yildun rp[/url]

<33  

Pink Myth

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:49 am
.Stars Guide Us.

Name Bat Sao (can change that)
Rank Howler
Original or Joining Original
Constellation The mark on her butt (kinda). A heart with a tail of stars. Story would be about following your heart, even if it's dangerous, because it'll never lead you astray.

[Optional]
Personality I've never played her lololol.
History Iiiiin Nyota-Was'maji, born and raised, with the howlers was where I spent most of my days, trainin' how to hunt and to fight real good, and workin' together to get some yummy food...
Other o_o Skyrim dragons ate my horsie. Sad day.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff