Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:18 pm
Valkore's gaze shifted to a dancer near the streets before she disappeared. His eyesight was slowly abandoning him. More and more he began to rely on his helmet's and weapon's optics. The man needed spectacles, that was without a question.

"Strange," he muttered to himself, walking into the Imperial building. He had an uneasy feeling about her; either she was here supporting the troops or she had no idea where she was. The Ruurians didn't seem compatible with her species. Then again, this was his first time here. Maybe she was entertaining spacers. "Do all women walk around like that after work?" he thought. Clearly his socializing skills were fading, too. Valkore approached an officer, or someone in charge, and spoke up. "I here the Empire is in need of.. Private services," Valkore stated. "Do you know who I could speak to for contracting?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 am
Danika felt the presence beginning to move again. Whoever it was had decided to leave the building. She continued to sit and rest for a moment, waiting to see where the person was going. She wanted to approach them and see what was going on, but didn't want to risk stopping them in the middle of the street and potentially cause them to be noticed. As the presence got farther away from the building, Danika stood up, getting ready to follow whoever it was.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 am
The officer on duty was the gate guard. The Imperial garrison had a squadron of soldiers manning the gates, eyeing whatever went in and out of the base. Their squad leader, a sergeant, eyed Valkore as he approached, noting the full body armor. The man chuckled slightly. "Heh, a hunter. You're the first we've actually had answer our ads. If you're wanting work, you have to go inside, and before you do that, you empty the clips in your primary weapon."

He doubted the man would agree. He personally wouldn't have, but you never know. If this person was some kind of Republic spy, he could cause a lot of damage if he tried to cause trouble inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 am
"Just do it," a voice told him inside his head. Valkore nodded, and gripped the holstered blaster at his side. The holster was made of a brown leather, laced beautifully. It sagged a bit towards his thigh, but remained secured and ready for a quick draw.

"Aye," Valkore said, sliding the blaster out of it's holster. He unloaded the power cell. It was followed by a hissing noise, and the cell lit red. "My other weapon is in this here bag," Valkore informed. "It's unloaded.." It was the truth. Keeping a loaded weapon in a bag with ammunition and a jetpack wasn't very bright. "Where do I go?"

Valkore Fraust

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 pm
Jian had an uneasy feeling surround him as he left the main administrative building. This planet was just filling him with that annoying sensation everywhere he went, but as usual, when in Coruscant, do as the politicians do. Jian did not change his pace, not even looking back. He knew his urge was to look back, but if he did, what would he see? The force hadn't warned him of any real impending danger, just the nagging senses that on this rimward planet he was not only alone, but exposed. To him, this was just general paranoia of the universe. Not unlike his first time out of the conclave to foreign worlds.
"Yes, that's it, just a bit of pent up tension. I wonder what's causing it though," he queried himself, pulling the edges of his cloak around him until he turned into the closest lodging available. No point in being too far from where his duties lie.

Inside, the owner of the high rise building was nay to be seen, but as Jian was greeted by a concierge, he looked around. A bit more opulent than he may have originally wished, but it would do, and as he was the so-called "representative", it may behoove him to act as though the normal ones would, with services rendered like any other diplomat may like. Striding up to the attendant at the desk, he gently ordered a room; they in turn, provided one about halfway up the building, as the twi'lek gave a nod and proceeded to continue her work at the console. Looking out the main glass windows one last time, Jian decided to head into the lift, and up to his room, 819.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:58 pm
Satisfied, the sergeant nodded. "Head inside. Keep to the left side of the main antechamber. Take a left and go down the hall. The room on the first right is our Recruitment Room." He pushed a button on the console he stood back. "I've told them to expect you. Ask for Lieutenant Davis. I'll also remind you whom you're working for; any messing around, and I'll have you thrown in the holding rooms."  

ElladanKenet
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 pm
ElladanKenet
Too talkative. The woman's brow furrowed. "I'm not most sith. You are speaking to Lady Nightwind. I have use of your services. You have a reputation for being loyal to the emperor." She paused briefly. "As we all should be, but you are more dogged than most. I have need of a soldier of your expertise and loyalty. Follow me, and I can guarantee you glory and power."

Though she was polite, she was also being unyielding. No offer of being refused. If she did, then she would be dealt with, simple as that. Noone crossed a Sith and lived without regretting it. "I want your answer." She felt eyes watching her. Curious fools.

Sure, you're not most sith...

Sythica's eyes did not change her stare as she looked at the little sith woman. A pitch line that she was sure had been tossed about time and time again. She seemed young enough to not know how to work an audience either.

"It is better to die for the Emperor, than to live for oneself," she said. Her weapon clutched in hand, Sythica let that be her answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:40 pm
Ilia sensed the woman was less than completely satisfied. Her brow furrowed as she eyes the soldier. "You sound less than enthused. Is working for the Emperor not the task we all aspire to completing to the utmost of our abilities?" It was bait. Of course she did. She would have to say so, and disagreeing would be as good as admitting to treason. "I could have asked any soldier, or squad of soldiers to be at my side. I came to you specifically. You have value that the others do not."  

ElladanKenet
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:58 pm
"No, Ma'am," Sythica said flatly. "Working for the Emprah is easy. Anyone can take money and work for him. I, however, serve the Emprah. The difference is what makes a soldier different from a mercenary. Ma'am."

She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. It wasn't uncommon for sith to try to usurp their masters. Tests and tricks would not work on Sythica; her faith was stronger than most in this army. She resisted the urge to try to speed up this session with the Lady Nightwind. The sooner this sith finished talking, the sooner Sythica could do what she did best.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:57 pm
Ilia paused. Did she really think she was so shallow? She supposed, thinking of what the woman would think of her fellow Sith, that she was partly justified. Still, she personally had not done anything to earn such a terse answer. "Very well. I was not looking for a mercenary, but if you feel that I cannot provide you missions to your liking, then so be it." With a dismissive wave, she turned and began walking away, muttering something about lack of loyalty to the Emperor, and a mental note of inquiring for soldiers who were more willing for work.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 pm
Valkore remained silent and ignored the trooper. He wasn't stupid enough to cause a ruckus. The man didn't even have his own vessel to escape. Quietly, Valkore walked in the direction given to him.

The walk was lonely, per usual. Valkore needed a friend to keep his sanity. Even a droid; just something with character. Letting out a heavy sigh, Valkore headed down the hall to the recruitment room. "Lieutenant Davis," Valkore reminded himself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 pm
Valkore would eventually make his way through the Imperial garrison, his progress monitored the entire way by security cameras and the occasional guard. When he reached his destination, he would find himself in a small office, completely metallic, with a soldier inn officer's uniform sitting behind a desk. Seeing the armored bounty hunter, the man grunted. "You must be the mercenary."  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 am
Valkore remained silent after the soldier spoke. It was clear that the man didn't like him, but Valkore didn't care. He didn't belong to a clan, or a government. That's the way Fraust liked it, and how it would stay.

"Valkore Fraust," he stated his name. It'd be nice to be addressed by it, and Valkore would likely address this man by his name and rank. It was only respectful. Still, that was hard to come by as a contractor. "What kind of work are we looking at here?" An obvious question. The man didn't want to be stuck in security detail, and he was curious as to what the Empire was doing on Ruuria.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:19 am
Danika followed her target, entering the building not long afterwards. She walked up to the desk. " Excuse me, I believe a friend of mine came in here just moments ago. Could you tell me where he went? " she asked. She was directed to the room, and entered the lift, heading towards it. Getting closer to her target, she was able to sense the uneasiness, and felt a familiar presence in the Force mixed with it. " Another Jedi. " she thought.

Danika walked up to the door, and as it sounded so her target knew someone was there, she stopped hiding her presence, opening herself to being sensed in the Force just enough so that whoever was on the other side of the door could tell she was a Jedi.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:17 am
The officer raised an eyebrow as he clicked away at a keyboard, eyeing a computer screen. "To be honest, we don't have much.... yet. We're expecting action soon, within the day. I can't elaborate. If you want, you're welcome to hunt down any Republy sympathizers, agents, or Jedi and bring them here. Quietly of course. We'll pay you a decent fee each, but the important thing is disgression, at least until the action starts."  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff