Reply DataHenge ) The Information Archives (
Tools of Witchcraft (Now an Open Discussion Forum) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serbus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:38 am
My favorite ritual tools (right now) are my runes. Instead of making them out of the traditional wood I made them out of wax and I plan on casting them in silver and plating them with 24karat gold. I know it's not traditional, but runes are a sort of art, and one of my favorite kinds of art is jewelry making. Since I had all the tools I figured I might as well try. I consecrated them for use until I can get them in the oven. I need to wait until the next full moon, though.

I also love candle magick. I like to carve them myself, and since I've started doing runes I've been using them together.

Tools I use not on the list: My recently finished altar! It was a beat up old family heir loom, and I fixed it up and claimed it as my own. I find it very useful. Also... rocks.... I know it's simple, but I use them as a way to disperse negative energies.

Well, to consecrate my runes I had to use my own blood. It's not something that everyone is willing to do, so sometimes it's ok to use red paint instead, but I find that my readings are extrememly accurate with my bonded tools.

If I don't have what I need already, then I'll use the next available thing, even if it's my neighbor's athame (with their permission of course). I usually like to clean them before and after with fresh spring water that I get in the canyons near my home... I don't know why, it just keeps them spiritually clean.

-Teshia

P.S. Wow, this thread is really old...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:35 am
first, a question
there is a LOT of really good information here
i'm writing about a school of magic (like harry potter, sort of) and i was looking for things that could healp me fleash out my story, does anyone have a problem with me using the information in these posts? if so please to me and i wont use it
*What are your favorite ritual tools made of. right now my favorite tool is me, i have two wands, one a gift the other i made, and an athame which i bought that looks like a japanese style sword but i don't have them with me
*Do you even use ritual tools? yes when i can
*Any tools you use that are not on the list? Add'em!
*Consecration of tools. with sage smoke so far, i'm not sure thats enough but it was the only thing i could find at the time i started
*Charging tools. ... oh boy... and this is why i'm still in research mode
*Buying vs Making vs Scavaging vs Finding vs Giving tools!!! all of the above? i've done all of these
*Borrowing? ok or very very bad? umm i wouldn't feel right borrowing, unless the real intent is for the giver is actually planing to give the borrower the object in question, that's how i got my first wand
*Using someone elses tools. uhh i wouldn't want to but that's just me  

Dain Maxwell

DataHenge ) The Information Archives (

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas