Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Zelda
Worst Zelda Game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:19 pm
Dante Alexander 1
Though I never played them, I heard the ones on the CD-i were so horrible, Nintendo doesn't even want to acknowledge them. I've seen them on TV and ugh, I can see why.

Don't even bring those up. They bombed so bad, even Ganon laughs at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:31 am
Kallori
Dante Alexander 1
Though I never played them, I heard the ones on the CD-i were so horrible, Nintendo doesn't even want to acknowledge them. I've seen them on TV and ugh, I can see why.

Don't even bring those up. They bombed so bad, even Ganon laughs at them.

Ouch!  

Dante Alexander 1

Dante Alexander 1

Demonic Shounen

DaiVirus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:39 pm
I personally thought Spirit Tracks wasn't really great. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the puzzles, but the story/concept about having it 100 years after Phantom Hourglass (or whatever else it was) was no good. I mean, how is Niko still alive when everyone else is dead? I seriously did not get that at all. 0__o
Zelda II was so unbelievably difficult that I still haven't beat it yet! >_< Not the worse for me, however, definitely not my favorite.
And CD-i... haven't played it (however, have heard of it), but... oh boy. That, has actually beat my least favorite Zelda game big time! X__X  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:41 pm
Out of the ones I have played...I'm giving the "honor" to Zelda II:AoL. Its not the worst game ever, but far from my favorite obviously. Nothing to do with difficulty or anything, it is just that the overall feel didn't match up well with the others in my opinion. Still I did play it only after they remade it, so I might be a bit biased considering the step backward.

Still, haven't played many of the portable titles. I'll reserve judgement on them until another day if ever..  

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

jillian770

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:48 pm
Roar Blue Dragon
Out of the ones I have played...I'm giving the "honor" to Zelda II:AoL. Its not the worst game ever, but far from my favorite obviously. Nothing to do with difficulty or anything, it is just that the overall feel didn't match up well with the others in my opinion. Still I did play it only after they remade it, so I might be a bit biased considering the step backward.

Still, haven't played many of the portable titles. I'll reserve judgement on them until another day if ever..

I know it was a BIG step backwards. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:18 am
jillian770

Not to sound like I enjoyed it, but one has to remember the era. Platformers were more popular than most other genres back then, especially those made by Nintendo with things like Super Mario Bros and what have you.

Also most of us went back to AoL with the series as we know it as an adventure game with dungeon crawling and slight puzzle solving. Back then, it was only LoZ and then Zelda II:AoL. Yeah it was different, but they weren't changing a series with 3-4 games under it's name. Be far worse if they tried that now.

Now that I'm done playing Devil's Advocate... Yeah, it isn't the best. Now let us go "second on the list of worst Zelda game" with the ones I have played. To be honest I might give the title to the first one. Nothing to do with graphics, I just think the series has improved with time.  

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

Zelda

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas