Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm
Woot! Having finished the main quest recently, I found the potential for multiple dragon factions (if certain choices were made) to be intriguing, so a pride based on them could go a few different ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 am
We were indecisive about it and still butt heads a little bit. But it's because, like you said, there are so many paths we could go downw ith this haha

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:09 pm
This needs to live!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 pm
Tanakako
This needs to live!!!!
O:

iD and I were just talking about reviving this !

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:27 pm
I have a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn. . . in MIND.
SoA Name: Nit FĂșria Inefikas
Reference Image: Not original but something
Original Member: No
Personality:
Is a good guy but knows when to let loose his protective instinct. Sometimes he can be rough around the edges bt is determined to do what is needed to be done. Others can always rely on his needs and will listen but sometimes he must do the other way to keep things safe.
Extra: My funds ARE on a low down but i am trying my hardest to get enough money. I have to play A LOT of things to get it and zOMG isn't cutting it because of the lack of kind people to lend a hand. I don't mind paying half, as long as i get some help.
Note: Same thing as i said at the top. Also, i am doing the How To Train A Dragon dragons because sense its a dragon-type pride, they fit very well in this.
(i hope this is okay)
Edit on name at 9/15  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:48 am
I would ttly be up for getting someone to put here. >,>  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:17 am
Well.. since interest is clearly picking up we are more than willing to keep working on this! smile -- I will finish fleshing out the ceremonies and add members as they come. ;3

@Tilly; Help can be provided smile And ofcourse the How to Train the Dragon dragon is welcome!

Annnd Tan, I owe you an image of another SoA lol -- I will you get Taranis for you soon, if you see this IM me, that might be easier smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 am
Thank you very much Green! I did Night Fury because Toothless is my absolute favorite. i do like the other ones as well though.

Sense you agree, i think its your choice of when to put him up. for now, i am going to find all my freebie customs spots and use that for him.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 am
-writes stuff up in the background to flesh this place out- <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 am
-is deep into PS for BG and symbol for here- <3
Any opinions or suggestions are definitely appreciated :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

BG WIP, I think it's appropriate? 83

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm
wooga Paes
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Zao'nyunyu
Image: No cert! Uncert
Original Member: Could be? He's a blank slate, but his colors are cracky, I'll admit. xD
Personality: Dunno yet
Extra: I'm going to decide things more seriously once I figure out whether or not he was an original member <3 OH, and he comes with Mkichaa

I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Ata'jasisi
Image: No cert! Uncert
Original Member: No
Personality: Ata is a bit of an air-head, though not exactly unintelligent. She's just pretty carefree. I imagine for joining she's picked up easily enough. She used to idealize the life of a rogue as freedom, buut since her pride disbanded, she's on her own and not liking it so much. (When she was a cub up to adolescence she was a rogue, but then she had family to help her)
Extra: Nothing. C:
I know the pride I/T went kinda drrrry, but are you still interested? :3
It's totally my fault XD;;

Dov Strunmah

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:26 pm
ummm definitely no for Ata'jasisi, she's doing other stuff now. Not sure about Zao'nyunyu, sorry xD; this sorta died and I was assuming it wouldn't happen anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:44 pm
I'ma working on getting a custom for this, since I sent my dovahkiinOC based girl to the stormborn. =3 but I r can has show his refernece inmage. Dunno about name or personality yet.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:53 pm
wooga Paes

Don't worry! I know it died, it died with my dying online for a little lul. /fail on my part XD;

F a y t h - x

Oh Yuna, he is all kinds of gorgeous O:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas