Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots Required - FK, B'M, Nergui + more (updated 2/18!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm
exclaim Characters updated  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:27 am
For ALL of your prideland girls! (Or at least the ones it would be interesting to RP him with) I have Riv-ilau

User Image He is kind of A grumpy little boy. It takes a while to get him to laugh and smile and play. He is very protective of his mother and his family in general and anyone that he gets close to and starts to like.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 am
-wants big brother RP with Kito- 8D

User Image User Image

They will always be around to comfort her when she's being teased. And depending on which one she goes to... Musabari would probably be all, "Let's sit and talk about your feelings." And Zikamil would be all "SHOW ME THAT LITTLE FU-- ahem BUGGER. D<"

Mommy/litter-brother RP would also be fun XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:52 am
Heya Kimaria!

Okay...so I'm not the best when it comes to rps tbh. Between my busy rl schedule, and my own 'goldfish' memory, it does take a few pokes to keep me focused. x3; However I do love a good story, and promise to make rp replies plump with details and not itty-bitty. n_n;

Back to my offer!
Would you be willing to consider your mellow Kitwana lion with my lioness, Litahti?
While I haven't taken much time to develop her, she does have a solid character type. Kind but demure, Litahti has grown up to be very lady-like in her manners and behavior. She views everyone with kindness and respect, and as a Healer she is always offering her time and skills to assist those in need. Hygene is a big concern to her, due to the health of the pride, and she does her best to groom herself and rambunctious younglings. She comes from quite a large family, and so her patience does run deep.

In regards to a relationship, she might be like a healing balm for Galonii? She would never push him for details about his somber mood, but would keep him company just to help keep him busy and moving forward. The topic of his priest studies would delight her, and she'd spend many hours just to learn more of his skills in that rank. If not mate status, then I could easily imagine them still being good friends.

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:39 am
*tosses out some possible friends;

User Image
User Image

Marisol is a very sweet, adventurous boy, kind, and a little dense. Sometimes he gets made fun of for his girly name, and he tries not to show how much the teasing upsets him, but he's really not good at the tough-guy act.

Cirala is a bit of a people-pleaser, and she looks to her mum for permission before she does pretty much anything. She is a very dependent girl, and kind hearted, but also very unsure of herself and others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:07 pm
Yin-Bug

He looks like such a cutie~ If he's grumpy he'd probably be best suited for playing with my more cheerful girls! Howeverrrr I know I owe you tags elsewhere, so I won't start something until I've got Mawi Mai's RP replied to since I need to priorities that one.

MoonRazor

Yes pleaseeeee! I would absoloutely ADORE family RP. Would you like me to set something up? Maybe she can follow one of her brothers around during their scouting duty?

Nyhility

Slow RP is absoloutely fine with me, hon! Slow RP is better than zero RP! I'm more than happy to wait a while for tags. My own schedule tends to be quite stable so I'm around pretty much all the time if you want to bug me. I'm more than happy to try them out and seeing what happens. I imagine it might take him some time to get out of his slump but if not romance, to have a friend who can get him to find the meaning of living again would be so awesome. I just love this pride so much and I've not gotten to do a lot in it so far.

I'd be more than happy to set something up!

F a y t h - x

Sia might be quite fun to play with Marisol because whilst she is a bit of a teaser she doesn't mean it in a bad way and will be mega upset if she found out she'd upset him.

Cirala sounds just like Mishariki! Perhaps the two of them could gang up on one of my more adventurous pridelanders (thinking Ashara) and try to tell her off or something?  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 pm
all my girls (and Savassi) should be friends with yours. 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm
That sounds good! biggrin  

MoonRazor

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am
I've got Dayo in the pridelands. She's quite adventurous and enjoys getting into (and out of) trouble.

N'Seka in K'A is/is going to be a priest. I could play him either as adol or adult. He's quite sick, hence his profession. I think he could use an older, more experienced priest to look to for advice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 am
Annchen

Dayo sounds like she'd have quite a lot of fun with my pridelander girlies~ I'm thinking of setting up a cub/juvie ORP to try and get some fun RP going with the young ones if you might be interested.

And yes please for RP with N'Seka! Would you like me to start something up between them? Galonii could do with some company, certainly.

-----

And in other news:

RP set up for MoonRazor.

If anyone else wants me to set up an RP, let me know!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:23 am
Kimaria
Annchen

Dayo sounds like she'd have quite a lot of fun with my pridelander girlies~ I'm thinking of setting up a cub/juvie ORP to try and get some fun RP going with the young ones if you might be interested.

And yes please for RP with N'Seka! Would you like me to start something up between them? Galonii could do with some company, certainly.

-----

And in other news:

RP set up for MoonRazor.

If anyone else wants me to set up an RP, let me know!

That would be great! And let me know if you start that ORP too. I'll try to participate smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 am
For your Galonii I was would like to offer you Umeko she would join the pride of course. I've always wanted a lion there any ways. I believe I would have her be immune to the plague so she could be the one thing in his life that he would not lose.

I don't know if you are still looking but I'd love for them to rp and see if they can get along.  

nessiaing

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 pm
Flagging up the ORP for Pridelander cubs and juveniles to those who wanted friendship RP with my girls:

RP HERE

Yin-Bug

F a y t h - x

wooga Paes

Annchen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 pm
Annchen

RP for N'Seka: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22822051  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:37 pm
nessiaing

She's a very pretty lady indeed! I am very much still looking for potential romances and she might work very well as either a love interest or a friend. Would you like me to set up an RP between them and see how things go? Her being immune to the plague could bring in some interesting RP opportunities.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff