Yes
  No
View Results

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 pm
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Wow, all I can say is I'm actually very disappointed in GC after the most recent episode. It's become a bit too broad, genre-wise. It's still pretty good though, the music and the minor characters are more interesting than the mains.

While it is true that yesterday's episode was rather underwhelming compared to the last few, we are closing in on the end, so we shouldn't give up on it. I have faith that it will continue to be worthwhile.

I will too but let's just say that my rating for it's overall plot has dropped several notches.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 pm
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Wow, all I can say is I'm actually very disappointed in GC after the most recent episode. It's become a bit too broad, genre-wise. It's still pretty good though, the music and the minor characters are more interesting than the mains.

While it is true that yesterday's episode was rather underwhelming compared to the last few, we are closing in on the end, so we shouldn't give up on it. I have faith that it will continue to be worthwhile.

I will too but let's just say that my rating for it's overall plot has dropped several notches.

Just because of the Inori rage charge/transformation at the end?  

Haru Mutou

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 pm
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis
Haru no Akuma
Midnight Xsis

Just because of the Inori rage charge/transformation at the end?

Yeah, it was a sudden switch to a different genre. Though it did give away a lot more information.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games