Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Blademaster Banryu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks for Voting!
  Banryu, you lazy bum! Write your character bios already!
View Results

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:31 pm
Hallo, boys! How's it hanging? I see a ruined ShiningGreymon and Susanoomon in the house, most impressive, yes...

What other Digimon are you guys working on right now? I just got my Betamon, as y'alls can see... I think I submitted an application for admittance to the training program, so I'm looking forward to learning how to kill stuff... they say Betamon needs a lot of training to turn into Airdramon, hehe.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:38 pm
GEEZUS!!! You just got here and already have three pages in comments, that's bloody brilliant!!!

Welcome to the guild, I'm liger one of the many Moderators of the guild. Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:41 pm
Blademaster Banryu

I see we have another color talker, but since you asked, these are some of the digimon that I am secretly questing for:
Gaomon-> MirageGaogamon BM
Dorumon(preferably)->Alphamon Ouryuuken
Ryudamon-> Alphamon Ouryuuken(that's right I DON'T WANT TO SHARE rofl )
The rest are a secret, so I won't tell, but these three I WOULD KILL YOU TO GET(possibly, but kinda likely)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:41 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
GEEZUS!!! You just got here and already have three pages in comments, that's bloody brilliant!!!

Welcome to the guild, I'm liger one of the many Moderators of the guild. Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance!
o.O ....welll... to be fair I reserved nearly a page of them myself, but... thanks...? : D" Nice to meet you, Mr. Liger. I'm Banryu, as you can see... haha... yes. So, what sorts of Digimon do you favor, sir?

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:44 pm
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

I see we have another color talker, but since you asked, these are some of the digimon that I am secretly questing for:
Gaomon-> MirageGaogamon BM
Dorumon(preferably)->Alphamon Ouryuuken
Ryudamon-> Alphamon Ouryuuken(that's right I DON'T WANT TO SHARE rofl )
The rest are a secret, so I won't tell, but these three I WOULD KILL YOU TO GET(possibly, but kinda likely)

o____O ...I'm hoping you're meaning in-game as opposed to.... otherwise. And yeah, hehe, I like green. xD This is only a recent thing with me, chances are I might get lazy and stop. Alphamon Owryuken kind of reminds me of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode... :0 Similar method of obtaining, that is. Imperialdramon gets a sword of Omnimon's essence, and Alphamon gets a sword of Owryu's essence... verrrrry interesting. Of course, I don't really know how it works in HERE, but... I assume it's not a long ways off. Man, lots of people like Dorumon turning into Alphamon... I like Alphamon as much as the next guy, but by god, aren't there any Dorugoramon fans here?! Dx That guy's friggen' teh siht. Reminds me like if Bahamut from Final Fantasy turned into a freakin' Digimon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:45 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

o.O ....welll... to be fair I reserved nearly a page of them myself, but... thanks...? : D" Nice to meet you, Mr. Liger. I'm Banryu, as you can see... haha... yes. So, what sorts of Digimon do you favor, sir?

As should many since we call that each member reserve a good 6-7 posts for updates and what not, lol.

But as far as my digimon interests, I favor the beast digimon and Vaccine digimon as well as the unique and underused digimon.

And by all means... PLEASE, do not call me Mr.Liger, it makes me feel old and I'm not... not in the least bit. >.<

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:51 pm
Call him Mr. Liger. He is just being humble.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:51 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Well to be fair, I do like Dorugoramon, I had him in Digimon world dusk and loved him, but after seeing movie 8, I like Alphamon, but Alphamon Ouryuuken is similar to and not similar to Impierialdramon(I'm to lazy to spell right) PM, Impierialdramon got a sword from the essance of Omnimonm, but Alphamon, is quite litterally swinging around Owryumon I believe, but while I could sit here and have a wonderful discussion with you(I believe you will be like D, nice disscusions), I must sadly go to bed. Also I'll give you 5k gold if you actively call Liger, Insert, I want to see his reaction, and I've pissed him off enough this year.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:53 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

As should many since we call that each member reserve a good 6-7 posts for updates and what not, lol.

But as far as my digimon interests, I favor the beast digimon and Vaccine digimon as well as the unique and underused digimon.

And by all means... PLEASE, do not call me Mr.Liger, it makes me feel old and I'm not... not in the least bit. >.<

Sorry. D: It's a habit, wouldn't you know it, old chap. Bit of the old upbringing, eh wot.

....heh. I'm not British. I talk like I am sometimes though. xD Dunno why~
I have no pickiness when it comes to attribute, and I like Digimon of all types, though my favorites are usually in the dinosaur/reptile/dragon category, heh. Then some underused guys and whatnot~ Lately I find myself interested in some of Gizamon's evolutions for some reason... like Cyclonemon, Tuskmon, Deltamon and whatnot. Yeah, Beasts and Dragons seem to be the most popular ones... I don't really know too many people that exceptionally favor like Insectoids and Aquatic Digimon and stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 pm
Hi, I'm SU Blue, a mod here. Welcome to DTI. Please enjoy your stay here in the happiest place on Earth. *Five men in black suits with the words Walt Disney grab Blue and drag him away* No, wait! I'm sorry! Don't do this! *shoved in van* Nooooo!!!  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:56 pm
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

Well to be fair, I do like Dorugoramon, I had him in Digimon world dusk and loved him, but after seeing movie 8, I like Alphamon, but Alphamon Ouryuuken is similar to and not similar to Impierialdramon(I'm to lazy to spell right) PM, Impierialdramon got a sword from the essance of Omnimonm, but Alphamon, is quite litterally swinging around Owryumon I believe, but while I could sit here and have a wonderful discussion with you(I believe you will be like D, nice disscusions), I must sadly go to bed. Also I'll give you 5k gold if you actively call Liger, Insert, I want to see his reaction, and I've pissed him off enough this year.

I seeeeeeee.... well, it's still basically the same thing in my mind. =w= What can you do, eh? It's the same basic idea.

...since you bring it up, I still haven't seen the 8th movie... surprised Where did it ever show....? It didn't air in US, did it?

Zadok the 28th

Why does everyone want me to piss Liger off? o__O  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:57 pm
SU Blue
Hi, I'm SU Blue, a mod here. Welcome to DTI. Please enjoy your stay here in the happiest place on Earth. *Five men in black suits with the words Walt Disney grab Blue and drag him away* No, wait! I'm sorry! Don't do this! *shoved in van* Nooooo!!!

*shakes head* Ah, that Disney corp and their lawsuits. What can you do?
...boy, I sure hope they don't replace him with one of those creepy-a** animatronic puppets like they did with Jack Sparrow and the Nostalgia Critic...
>.>  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:58 pm
Blademaster Banryu
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

I seeeeeeee.... well, it's still basically the same thing in my mind. =w= What can you do, eh? It's the same basic idea.

...since you bring it up, I still haven't seen the 8th movie... surprised Where did it ever show....? It didn't air in US, did it?

Zadok the 28th

Why does everyone want me to piss Liger off? o__O

I like to make Liger mad cause he is my friend  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Oh you people... I don't know what I did to deserve so much attention, but... continue. rolleyes
*bathes in the attention*

Blademaster Banryu

Pay them no mind, they are simply jealous of my awesomeness and which to pour the most evil of salts in my G.A.M.E. Nonetheless, call me what you like as long as it is appropriate.

And as far as Attributes go, I was sold to the Vaccine way after playing Digimon World 2 with the guard teams. My digital blood runs gold with the cries of hawks and other such vaccine non-sense.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Oh you people... I don't know what I did to deserve so much attention, but... continue. rolleyes
*bathes in the attention*

Blademaster Banryu

Pay them no mind, they are simply jealous of my awesomeness and which to pour the most evil of salts in my G.A.M.E. Nonetheless, call me what you like as long as it is appropriate.

And as far as Attributes go, I was sold to the Vaccine way after playing Digimon World 2 with the guard teams. My digital blood runs gold with the cries of hawks and other such vaccine non-sense.

o___O ....alll...rightthen.... *clueless*

Well, that makes sense, anyway. I never did play DW2, so I basically just get attached to anyone I like. xD Of which there are members of each and every attribute, so there you go~

Also have you noticed there's a bird-themed tamer team name for each attribute....?

Gold Hawk - Blue Falcon - Night Crow.

...yes, I know the last one is a mistranslation from a different game, but still. xD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff