Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Golden Sarcophagus [General Store] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 am
Sub's Sableye, Poe, slips into the mysterious shop and three Ultra Balls disappear in a flash, twenty-one Snag Coins left behind in their place.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:39 am
buying:

3 Revives
1 Super Potions

-14 sc.  

DignityPower

Magiking

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 pm
I believe Duskull would love to have a little Smoke Ball to get into trouble with.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am
Has 5 SCs

Buys one revive and one ice heal

Has no SCs but 5 Snag Tickets

Now to the the lotto....  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:46 am
*purchase Eviolite and Mystic Water*

45 -15 = 30 Snag Coins left in my wallet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:17 pm
Three Pokeballs. *Slaps 15 Snag Coins down and walks out with balls in hand*

45 - 15 = 30 MATH!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:28 pm
I require more balls! Three Ultra Balls for a total of 21 Snag Coins!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:31 pm
*Yoinks three Ultra Balls and leaves*

37 - 21 = 16  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 pm
*cashes in 10 Snag Coins for 1 Mystic Water*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm
Kaya Purchases three PokeBalls!

38 - 15 = 23 Snag Coins left  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:16 am
Imma grab 3 Great Balls and a Water Gem!

35 - 25 = 10 Snag Coins left in my wallet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:21 pm
Yeah, so three Great Balls are gone now, but here's the 18 coins for the trouble.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 pm
So Imma grab three Ultra Balls while they're still in here. 27 - 21 = 6 Snag Coins left.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:43 am
"So this is the shop," Chaos mused aloud as he wandered for the first time into the Golden Esophagus Sarcophagus.

"Indeed," a raspy voice rose out of the darkness.

"~/~, you're ugly," Chaos blurted out, his natural night-vision proficient enough to see Nebu despite the lack of light in the room.

"I must say, I've never met someone quite as offensive as your good self," Nebu growled, his response to Chaos's insult.

"Why, thank you," Chaos sneered, taking pride in his demeanor where none should exist. "So what do you sell up in this ~/~?"

"Look around," Nebu said, gesturing to the shelf in front of him. "If your eyes can glimpse my form in this darkness, you should have no trouble browsing. I do hope that you have gold sufficient to make a purchase."

"Do I really need to whip it out? From the look of things, I'd say you could smell it on me before I even stepped inside." Chaos smirked.

"How very astute of you," Nebu retorted, his voice dripping with greed.

At this point, Keiko walked into the room, squinting her eyes as she strained to see. "Hello? Is anyone here?"

Nebu opened his mouth to greet the young lady, but balked at the sight of Ragebearer, whom Chaos had released for light. "Ack! Fire demon! Begone from this place!"

"Will you calm down?" Chaos sighed. "I just let Rage out so Kei could see. We can't all see in the dark as well as me."

"There is no need for that!" Nebu yelped, flicking a switch beneath a shelf he was standing behind. Suddenly, torches on either wall flickered to life, causing the gold bricks that the building was made of to shine brilliantly.

Keiko is too shocked by Nebu's visage to marvel at the interior decorating, however. Reluctantly, Chaos recalls Ragebearer and starts browsing.

"Can I help you, young lady?' Nebu asked, knocking Keiko out of her trance.

"I'm... actually shopping for my brother. Do you have any Pokeballs in-"

The shelf makes a noise as it collides with Chaos's foot, causing Keiko and Nebu, and a Great Ball to jump, the latter of which lands in Chaos's hand. Before Nebu can protest, however, Chaos shoves gold, six Snag Coins to be precise, into Nebu's face, promptly shutting the vendor up.

Keiko opens her mouth to ask for one, but by the time her vocal cords start to vibrate, Chaos is already pointing a second Great Ball at her. "Pay the man."

Keiko took the ball from Chaos and reached down into her purse, but stopped when something caught her eye. "What's this?"

"Ah, a good eye! That item is called Light Clay! Very good for strengthening moves of the Pokemon, such as Reflect and Light Screen!" Nebu described the item excitedly, hoping to entice Keiko into buying it.

Keiko needed no enticing, however, as her primary defender jumped into her mind when Reflect and Light Screen were mentioned. "Aster... this would be perfect for him! How much?"

"Six Snag Coins," Chaos said, looking at the price tag where the item once rested.

"Just enough!" Keiko cheered before diving into her purse once more and procuring twelve Snag Coins, six of which belonged to me up until now.

"Very good!" Nebu cheered as Keiko and Chaos turned to leave. "Please, by Ra, come again!"

"So I guess that makes us broke, between the three of us," Chaos asked. A shot in the dark, since he neither knew nor cared how much money Keiko and I carried.

"Pretty much," Keiko agreed, though she didn't know this made me broke as well. "Want to do a mission together to make up for it?"

Chaos shrugged at the offer. "Nah. I've got my fingers in enough pots as it is."

tl;dr version
Terashi: -6SC, 0 total. +1 Great Ball
Keiko: -6SC, 0 total. Aster: +1 Light Clay
Chaos: -6SC, 0 total. +1 Great Ball

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter