Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
iAm Techno-san - Latester Edition to the DTI Crew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:10 pm
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
Congratz on your new crew status man!
Thanks...was kinda a surprise but a pleasant one nonetheless. Now I can host contests, right? Omfg the possibilities.
yes, yes you can!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
Thanks...was kinda a surprise but a pleasant one nonetheless. Now I can host contests, right? Omfg the possibilities.
yes, yes you can!
OMFG
I'M SO HAPPY
I should sign up to be an artist, making art is easy...hm...I need to actually do things now.
BUT CONTESTS OMFG I CAN HOST THEM AND PEOPLE CAN DO MY CONTESTS AND YES <3  

City in Slumber

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:19 pm
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
yes, yes you can!
OMFG
I'M SO HAPPY
I should sign up to be an artist, making art is easy...hm...I need to actually do things now.

Err... I am an artist...
And I look foreward to cohosing a contest you one day! assuming they allow me to co-host contests XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:24 pm
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
yes, yes you can!
OMFG
I'M SO HAPPY

Err... I am an artist...
And I look foreward to cohosing a contest you one day! assuming they allow me to co-host contests XD
You are an artist. Random but yay xD

Seriously im gonna have so many contests omfg  

City in Slumber

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
yes, yes you can!
OMFG
I'M SO HAPPY

Err... I am an artist...

You should totally do a literature or mythology contest! like You could have famous characters from different books, or you could give away some digimon based on gods like asuramon ect.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
yes, yes you can!
OMFG
I'M SO HAPPY

Err... I am an artist...

You should totally do a literature or mythology contest! like You could have famous characters from different books, or you could give away some digimon based on gods like asuramon ect.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFFFFFFFFFFFFG  

City in Slumber

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:40 pm
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
yes, yes you can!
OMFG
I'M SO HAPPY

Err... I am an artist...

You are on overload... ok, Get out a word document and start making lists. Make a list for all the themes you could make a contest for. Then make a list of all the different ways you could give out digimon like dicerolls, rp contests ect. then apply digimon and plot lines to make full blown contests, then go crazy with them!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 pm
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th

Err... I am an artist...

You are on overload... ok, Get out a word document and start making lists. Make a list for all the themes you could make a contest for. Then make a list of all the different ways you could give out digimon like dicerolls, rp contests ect. then apply digimon and plot lines to make full blown contests, then go crazy with them!

/EndNerdgasm
Most of my contests will be actual contest....I dont like the diceroll thing, makes it too easy xD  

City in Slumber

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:52 pm
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th

Err... I am an artist...

/EndNerdgasm
Most of my contests will be actual contest....I dont like the diceroll thing, makes it too easy xD

so contests like "compete in doing this task"
Or something like best art, best poem, best rp?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 pm
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th

/EndNerdgasm

Lots of writing, riddles and jokes, and art. I might have a dice roll. Maybe.  

City in Slumber

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 pm
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th

/EndNerdgasm

you should also do some group or partner contests!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:23 pm
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th
iAm Techno-san
Zadok the 28th

/EndNerdgasm

you should also do some group or partner contests!

I might, especially if I'm approached  

City in Slumber

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:48 am
congrats  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:38 am
Hello fellow new crew xd Congtrats  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 pm
So while I was adding RP profiles for my digimon, I found a Tanemon in my old photobucket...it was made with an avatar from back when I first joined. I have no idea where it's from. Weird.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff