Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
RP, plots and love for PL, Firekin, Tianxia, Ela and more! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 am
wooga Paes
Green Ever After
wooga Paes
Added Mapatano to priorities, because how could I not~? <3
Have anyone seeking a pride? :3
-currently taking a gander at yer journal-
HMM. Well, I have Ata'jasisi who is prideless. Zao'nyunyu, Rasui, Kibuluu and Chapua'boi are, too.
I have Dov`Strunmah if any of them is interested (:
-points to link in sig-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:48 am
I willl check it out!  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:17 am
wooga Paes
RP is always a yesplz :< Kosuke would probably be best for Spaki, since Kalama is really not nice. xD If Finar-si came up they could even have philosophical discussions! 8D But I kid. It probably wouldn't come up. xD

Kalama could duel with your girrrl. C: Kalama is my duel-firekin. OH, orrrrr. Could she duel with Yayuka? He just got approved to join, needs his duel. whee

ZOMG, yes plz on all fronts xd heart Though if you'd like, for Yayuka, I've also got their son, Keahilani, who's pretty decent a dueling(Much better than his cousin, Luut, lawl) biggrin Who should set up which RP(s)? heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 am
Lennart is asking for Aluka's uncert. X3 For siggy purposes.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:51 am
Aluka complies, but is somewhat suspicious! :C  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:37 am
For Mapatano,

might I offer Sehemu for general pride rp/plots. :]

She was born in the pride, and recently had returned (just after meta ended, so not so recent anymore). She is struggling with her memory a bit. Her bond, Anozira, is helping her through that, and very slowly she is remembering her past.

Before the meta she was a good huntress. She still is, though can appear a little ditzy.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:40 pm
KasaiLoki
Aka'mleli RP is always a must X3 If she needs help remembering stuff Mapatano would proobably help, he has excellent people memory. xD

And sure, we could see how RP goes <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:57 am
Possible mate offer for Mapatano!

User Image

This is Ulamali. @_@; I actually planned on having her join the Aka'mleli way back when. Got her a Bird familiar and everything! o.o So if your boy can perform joining RPs, I'd be looking to join up even if nothing comes of their RP together.

Although she was born and raised in the old Firekin, Mali has almost completely given up on that mentality. She grew tired of the negativity and superiority and is now just looking for an easy life. That doesn't mean to say that she's not proud of her origins. She simply wishes to keep certain parts of it locked away, as she doesn't wish for her reputation as a Firekin to preceed her wherever she goes.

(( She left the Firekin YEARS ago, back when they were still set in their old ways. She's completely unaware of how they've changed. =P Just thought I would mention that, as Firekins these days are a bit nicer than when she was there. ))

She's not had much RP, so other than the stuff above, she's a bit of a blank slate. I imagine her to be quite caring, but with a short fuse and a lack of patience. Basically very rough around the edges. XP; So, she won't be perfect, but hopefully her and Tano will get on. One of the qualities that she will still hold dear from the Firekin will be loyality, and the willingness to defend your Pride no matter what, so they will have that in common at least.

heart As I said, I'm happy just for general RP for now, to see how they get on. If your boy can't do joining RPs, I'll still look into having her join up, as this can be my excuse to get on with it. xd  

~Masamune~

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:04 am
Tano can certainly do JRPs <3 Do you want an IC joining thing oooor? And do you have OOC approval? o: Here's the joining form link thing if you don't. xD and as for mate, sure, we can see how things go ICly <33  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:21 am
Added a couple girls, moved others x3  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 am
...Y'know what, I need to stop just LOOKING at him and actually offer.

User Image

This is Nuria. Her parents were both Safi before the split, so she knows of, and quietly believes in, Finar-si. It doesn't hurt that she's Finar-si's great-granddaughter! She's a bit of a brute, hot-headed and stubborn, with a preference to solving problems with brawn instead of wits. She has them, but it's just...boring that way, okay? She's related to royal and orange lines afaik, as well as Prideland royalty--yes, she DOES have the potential for huria cubs, if a low one. It's only when you get into her paternal grandparents (Mufasa and Sarabi) that you start getting the oranges and golds.

Got a nasty cold atm, so it'd be a bit before I got into any serious RP, but I figured I'd throw her out there.

Note: I forgot to mention that she does NOT know of her Prideland blood, so huria cubs would cause a wee bit of drama.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 am
Excited Apathy
Juust looking at relations xD
Their closest direct ancestor is Kinja, she's your girl's great great grandma aand Spaki's great grandma. Not sure what that makes them, maybe you'd have a better luck reading this than I do. BUT, I'm quite sure that's more than, or at least second cousins. 8D So I think I'd be okay with this, if you are xD

I'm okay with waiting to RP : D Just let me know when you're better/up for it <33  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:04 am
Viking interaction for Raiden did I read?! I have lots of lions in that pride (surprise, surprise) that I'd love to have meet one of their gods.

Plottily speaking, I have one of the Warlord's daughters who was, at one point, supposed to end up having a fling with the god of hate (the plot fell through, unfortunately). I know you're not necessarily looking for mortal flings for him, but I thought I'd just put Kazul out there for your consideration. Her daddy wouldn't be exactly thrilled about his daughter getting knocked up, even by one of his pride's gods, and probably go out looking to clobber the fellow until he realizes who that will mean going up against. His wife (head priestess) would kill him if he tried to clobber a god, assuming the god didn't do it first.

Even if that doesn't tempt you, I would like some Stormborn RP. Maybe he could come visit and wreak accidental havoc with his presence for a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:34 am
Princess_Feylin
Viking interaction for Raiden did I read?! I have lots of lions in that pride (surprise, surprise) that I'd love to have meet one of their gods.

Plottily speaking, I have one of the Warlord's daughters who was, at one point, supposed to end up having a fling with the god of hate (the plot fell through, unfortunately). I know you're not necessarily looking for mortal flings for him, but I thought I'd just put Kazul out there for your consideration. Her daddy wouldn't be exactly thrilled about his daughter getting knocked up, even by one of his pride's gods, and probably go out looking to clobber the fellow until he realizes who that will mean going up against. His wife (head priestess) would kill him if he tried to clobber a god, assuming the god didn't do it first.

Even if that doesn't tempt you, I would like some Stormborn RP. Maybe he could come visit and wreak accidental havoc with his presence for a bit.
Methinks that a fling is possible, and that we should talk on AIM : D  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:07 am
Sounds good. I'm most easily found on AIM as BJezerey.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff