Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Sullen Oppressor IS BACK! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU LOST THE GAME
  FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
View Results

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 am
Sheesh, I sure haven't been on in a while. Are we still on for that Seadramon VS Greymon battle? >=D It could even be MetalGreymon VS MegaSeadramon now that we both have Ultimate stages. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Sheesh, I sure haven't been on in a while. Are we still on for that Seadramon VS Greymon battle? >=D It could even be MetalGreymon VS MegaSeadramon now that we both have Ultimate stages. xD

Or... I could digivolve it into a mega. But the only problem is, what should I digivolve it into? Blackwargreymon, normal wargreymon, or something else? gonk  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Or... I could digivolve it into a mega. But the only problem is, what should I digivolve it into? Blackwargreymon, normal wargreymon, or something else? gonk

Well if you DNA with my Persiamon we can get Megidramon but I rather DNA with Jagamon so we can get Minervamon who I personally think is stronger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 pm
Darkfire Karan
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Well if you DNA with my Persiamon we can get Megidramon but I rather DNA with Jagamon so we can get Minervamon who I personally think is stronger.

But for who's benefit would it be to? I mean, who would get the digimon? neutral  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Well I think if you're to Normal-Digivolve it, it will just be WarGreymon; I dunno if the Vaccine-type MetalGreymon can digivolve into anything else. :0

As for our battle, why don't we just start with Greymon and Seadramon for a starter match... maybe we can work our way up to the higher levels afterward? Like a best 2 out of 3 deal. =D (Bahaha Banny likes this plan.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:09 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Darkfire Karan
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

But for who's benefit would it be to? I mean, who would get the digimon? neutral
I think both, if I may impede. DNA Digivolution at the guild results in each Digimon turning into the next form in question, by my understanding... which is actually a pretty cool idea in my book. (IE, having to 'share' a DNA-Digivolved mon could lead to a lot of complications...)  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:14 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Darkfire Karan
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

I'm guessing you don't know how DNA works.

We both get our own separate Digimon from the DNA. So if we did Jagamon and Persiamon, we would BOTH get Merviamon. Who is pretty rare and strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 pm
Darkfire Karan
Blademaster Banryu

Ohhhhh, I see now. I was thinking that... nvm. But actually karan, that sounds like a good idea. Lemme check it out on DMA real quick. cool

And banryu, YES. YES. AND YES. Kinda like our digimon level up and digivolve after each battle or something, ya know? BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASTT. Do we need to make a thread in the battle call forum for that? :O

Edit: Karan, I think I need my jagamon's art first. :/  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Darkfire Karan
Blademaster Banryu

Ohhhhh, I see now. I was thinking that... nvm. But actually karan, that sounds like a good idea. Lemme check it out on DMA real quick. cool

And banryu, YES. YES. AND YES. Kinda like our digimon level up and digivolve after each battle or something, ya know? BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASTT. Do we need to make a thread in the battle call forum for that? :O

Edit: Karan, I think I need my jagamon's art first. :/

you do but I can wait. it should be up in like the next week or so  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm
ANOTHER PERSON VOTED IN MY POLL! emotion_dealwithit  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:12 pm
Sullen Oppressor
LOL yeah hi.

So are we up for the Greymon VS Seadramon match, the epic battle of Digi-pet V1 mons?! burning_eyes

EDIT: ...oh but we should probably agree on some basic rules and stuff first. xD Are basic Tourney rules all right? Or do you want to add/modify anything?

I'm thinking:
- 10 cards
- no black cards or instadeath cards
- Champions (for starters? and then rematch later with Ultras and Megas?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
LOL yeah hi.

So are we up for the Greymon VS Seadramon match, the epic battle of Digi-pet V1 mons?! burning_eyes

EDIT: ...oh but we should probably agree on some basic rules and stuff first. xD Are basic Tourney rules all right? Or do you want to add/modify anything?

I'm thinking:
- 10 cards
How about versing me and my Garurumon xd and you should probably add no killer cards xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 pm
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
LOL yeah hi.

I'm thinking:
- 10 cards
How about versing me and my Garurumon xd and you should probably add no killer cards xd

Yes, I just got done watching your match and was thinking of adding that one... o__O (Those should totally be freaking banned or nerfed, it's way too easy to take advantage of those. Dx)

And sure to your offer. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
LOL yeah hi.

I'm thinking:
- 10 cards

Yes, I just got done watching your match and was thinking of adding that one... o__O (Those should totally be freaking banned or nerfed, it's way too easy to take advantage of those. Dx)

Make the thread please cause i don't have the time to make it  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
LOL yeah hi.

I'm thinking:
- 10 cards

Make the thread please cause i don't have the time to make it

Workin' on it. It's been a while since I've done any battle-related stuff but I can check my references... I'll probably be a little slow at it. @____x  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff