Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Care to interact? [Nat's plot thread of doom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:05 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf
I don't mind really.
Okay, would you mind starting it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Annchen
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv202/ApanAnn/SoA/omurtakadultcert-f.png

Burkuteshti RP? Omurtak is small, not very handsome, and has issues about having a rogue father. He's ferocious in battle to try to make up to said issues however, so I figure we could get the two guys in trouble somehow? smile
Oh, sounds good to me. :3 He needs someone to excite him and trouble will do it.

It's a small pride, so perhaps we could give them some backstory together. Maybe they grew up together? Or became friends later?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 pm
Annchen
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Annchen
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv202/ApanAnn/SoA/omurtakadultcert-f.png

Burkuteshti RP? Omurtak is small, not very handsome, and has issues about having a rogue father. He's ferocious in battle to try to make up to said issues however, so I figure we could get the two guys in trouble somehow? smile
Oh, sounds good to me. :3 He needs someone to excite him and trouble will do it.

It's a small pride, so perhaps we could give them some backstory together. Maybe they grew up together? Or became friends later?
I like the thought of them growing up together, especially of Omurtak is a trouble maker.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:17 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tilly_Milly_wolf
I don't mind really.

There. i also need the name. and sorry for taking so long, spent whole time at hospital with my mother sense she was a patient there.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23200037  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:58 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tilly_Milly_wolf
I don't mind really.

There. i also need the name. and sorry for taking so long, spent whole time at hospital with my mother sense she was a patient there.
It's]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23200037
It's fine, I hope your mother is okay.
His name is Bamidele.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:55 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tilly_Milly_wolf
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tilly_Milly_wolf
I don't mind really.

It's]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23200037
It's fine, I hope your mother is okay.
His name is Bamidele.

Name entered and she is a bit sore but is now home.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:45 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am
RP for Yahzi.

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Cub RP. ;3
Reason:Just a general meet & greet. Maybe a friendship will blossom? Everyone could use more friends! Plus it'll give me a chance to work out Minoes's personality. :3

II Paradox II

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 am
II Paradox II
RP for Yahzi.

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Cub RP. ;3
Reason:Just a general meet & greet. Maybe a friendship will blossom? Everyone could use more friends! Plus it'll give me a chance to work out Minoes's personality. :3
Sure, sounds good to me. :3

Would you mind starting?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:43 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

User Image
Name: Abedemi
Nickname(s): Abby, Demi
Species: Lioness
Fertile? Yes
Pride: None
Familiar: None

Personality: Motherly, doting, patient

Plots looking for: To join a pride, possible mate, cub adoption
Not looking for: Flings, maiming or death

If interested in her joining a pride... I have Xanaris:
User Image
At the moment he is currently trying to join Ela via Tree Ceremony. We could rp them out before we go further? I just wanted to suggest as they look lovely together and her personality is just the type I would want for my Xan (who is a cosplay of Xander Harris from BTVS)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 pm
RP for Akoko

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: General RP. Tahir isn't the sort to look for a permanent mate, and flings won't work unless he's getting something else out of the relationship. But I'd love for him to interact with other maned wolves. He's creepy and manipulative, so conflict is an easy go with him.
Reason:
Maned wolves! <3 Tahir has no roleplays of his own yet and he needs to go out and make "friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:53 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I'm kind of interested in throwing Illuae at Bhek, simply because they would have the best natural-colored babies ever. <3 I don't know how their personalities would mesh though.

Info and pic here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22825109&page=1  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 pm
spottedleef
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I'm kind of interested in throwing Illuae at Bhek, simply because they would have the best natural-colored babies ever. <3 I don't know how their personalities would mesh though.

Info and pic here: Hmm...]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22825109&page=1
Hmm... I think their personalities will clash a little, but it would be more interesting way rather than in a bad way. Like, not all couples personalities are perfect together, it makes things more 'fun' when they butt-heads every now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 pm
Ici Chiot
RP for Akoko

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: General RP. Tahir isn't the sort to look for a permanent mate, and flings won't work unless he's getting something else out of the relationship. But I'd love for him to interact with other maned wolves. He's creepy and manipulative, so conflict is an easy go with him.
Reason:
Maned wolves! <3 Tahir has no roleplays of his own yet and he needs to go out and make "friends."
I'm game for her meeting him. She needs RPs, as well to flesh out her personality a bit more. Right now, she's a bit of a snob.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:53 pm
Tara de Draiocht

If interested in her joining a pride... I have Xanaris:
User Image
At the moment he is currently trying to join Ela via Tree Ceremony. We could rp them out before we go further? I just wanted to suggest as they look lovely together and her personality is just the type I would want for my Xan (who is a cosplay of Xander Harris from BTVS)
I would be game for RPing the two of them together and if they click, then she'll join with him.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff