Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
The Serpent's Cavern: Serpentsong's Active Roleplays(Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:35 am
serpentsong

Sure, Sin had kissed a girl before. He may have even liked it. But the intensity was never there because he'd still try to fake his way through the whole ordeal. That was something he was unable to do with Oriana since near the beginning of their meeting, only close to an hour ago. But the night pressed on into a playwright Sin did not expect whatsoever. Here he was, melting into her embrace, the sharing of blood turning into a kiss and.. his mind was spinning! Even the feeling of her tentacles against his fur, that helped to pull him in, didn't phase him. It was her little response, of him being forgiven, snapped him back once more. "Oriana.. I.." he was somewhat speechless, a little growling purr emitting from his throat still. The slightest remnants of her taste rest on his lips, and he licked them eagerly and grinned. Only one word really came to mind to describe it. Sin. "I suppose," he started, still grinning, "I will have to meet your father, then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 am
EviLXmasBaby

She had agreed to take introduce him to her father. Agreed that is was for the best. She had not expected such a strong attraction, and surely not so soon, but as she moved through the forest toward the hidden cave, she watched him. He was so much more, she thought, than he gave himself credit for. Sweet sin, and in so many different ways. She moved out of the forest, entering the clearing just beyond it, she reaching out her hand to take his. "I make no guarantee that he will be pleased with the sight of you. Though know that his anger will be loosed at me, and not you, Sin...and I know how to take it."

She moved into the cave, she taking a moment to look over her shoulder at him. "Wait here, I will be back." She moved in close to him for a moment, running her finger along his lips, winking lightly. "Don't disappear..." She ran then into the darkness of the cave, the soft sounds of whispered words echoing from deep within.

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 pm
serpentsong

Sin hadn't expected anything to come of the night he met Oriana. But here he was, keeping up with her as she rushed into an area of Faetasia that he was unfamiliar with. Then again, with as much as the world grew and changed, Sin wasn't sure he really knew any part very well besides his own home area. When she reached for his paw he immediately slipped it into her own, still not quite comfortable with such an interaction. Though as she spoke, his ears lay back against his hair. "But of course," he purred, pausing as his eyes turned dark. "If he does do something to hurt you in my presence, I may not be able to contain myself.

When the two of them finally stopped in the front of a cave, Sin's tail lashed about wildly behind him, partially in anticipation. "I shall hardly move an inch," he stated rather calmly, the lingering tingle on his lips from where her claw had touched. And as if he couldn't help himself, the demon watched her disappear further into the cave, the little saunter in her step sending him mind reeling. Though once she was out of view, he simply glanced around and waited...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:45 pm
EviLXmasBaby

It was some time later that the forms of two figures could be seen coming from the depths of the cave, the first was very obviously Oriana, her pale hair standing out in the darkness. The second was harder to make out, and although the fur was light, the figure itself was rather androgynous. The hair was long, black and hanging loose about the covered shoulders. It was only the tentacles that graced the figures back that would let the waiting male know that this had to be the demon that they sought, Oriana's father.

Oriana moved from the cave, she releasing the hand on the man that she walked with, her eyes falling on Sin, she grinning widely, to the point the expression reached her eyes. "With abit of prodding...he comes to meet you..." She stood at Sin's side, the tip of one long, pointed nails trailing along his side as her eyes starred into the darkness.

The demon moved from the shadows, his eyes falling on the other male, but all the more so on the interaction between him and his daughter. He did not speak, but simply watched them, the tentacles waving about behind him, the motion both mesmerizing and foreboding.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:05 am
serpentsong

While he waited patiently, Sin focused on the darkness a bit to see some odds and ends around the cave, but nothing that was distinct enough for him to worry.. at least not from what he could tell. When the sound of paw pads on the cave floor echoed in his ears, he watched Oriana's form come into view and form a moment, returned her grin. It was when the other dark figure caught his attention that his expression fell a little, his habitual facade coming into play once more. He was hoping it wouldn't come to a standoff of sorts, but here the younger demon male stood with a stone-like face.

As Oriana slowly moved towards Sin though, he fixed his eyes on her movements, flashbacks to the night they met ever present in his mind. The feeling of her nail slightly pressed against his side caused him to purr a little with a hint of a growl. But he couldn't shake the weird feeling of the older, seemingly stronger demon staring at their actions. "I am pleased to hear that he agreed," he said quietly to Oriana, then turned and spoke up. "Pleased, indeed, as I have heard of how much respect you deserve, sir." He bowed a bit with one paw folding behind his back, the other resting against Oriana. He wasn't sure if that was the right way to say, "Hey, I've heard great things about you," being said to a demon after all..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 pm
EviLXmasBaby

Oriana grinned as she heard his purrs as well as that growl that he did not try to hide. She wondered if perhaps her father had caught the sounds. She stood at Sin's side, watching as her father gave him a discerning glance. Watched as he bowed his body and spoke to him. It was certainly more than she expected between the two. She stood there, proud of Sin and proud that her father was taking his time to see him.

Naraku noted the deep bow and a smile fell over his lips, not one of joy, but certainly one of amusement. This boy was not a fool, and yet he took the time to speak to him about his daughter. "You speak many words...and respect...something rare from a demon, at least a typical demon.." He looked out from behind his hair. "It seems, however that you have caught my....daughter's.....attention..."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 pm
soxs1219

User Image

The night had come at last, and with it, the life the coursed through the veins of the golden haired vampire. He moved down the streets, his his pale blue eyes near shining in the moonlight that shone down upon him. It had been some time since last he roamed alone, and even longer still since he had thought of her. Where had she gone? Did she still exist in the world, or in his?

He ran his fingers through all that golden curl, ever careful to hide his scars from the prying light. He had had some time to learn to deal with his deformity, and only let those see that deserved, what he thought was, the horror of his looks.

Asher stopped at the corner of the road, across the street was the local club. It was a place that had taken alot of his time, and many of his nights. He did so adore the nightlife, and perhaps...just perhaps...just one more night would not hurt.

He crossed the street, every step gentle, well placed and elegant. He standing before the open doors before walking inside.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 pm
serpentsong
((love the avy!!))

User Image

Anita sat in the back of the club she was there on police duty. There had been some vampire murders near by and she was asked to check it out. She knew she wouldn't find the perp in this club, the attacks looked like some newly dead had mauled the young party goers as they departed for the night. They'd be much to vicious to blend in with mortals.

She watched the club from the back corner sipping her virgin screwdriver. she thought about the old days underneath the circus of the damned and all the men shes loved. Those nights haunted her as she's missed them so. Her life had calmed down and she's been spending more time at work and stayed mostly at her own house surrounded by woods. She'd found peace but was that what she really wanted?  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 pm
soxs1219

The sound of the music, as he entered the club, was near deafening, but even that was nothing compared to the intoxicating mix of liquor and blood. The energy was high, near vibrating the walls as he passed through the main doors and into the club proper.

He had met him here, his current mate and lover. He had saved his foolish love from death in this very club. The thought still made him grin. Epsilon was a true beauty, a muse that any artist would have held dear. Asher was no different. He was his muse of love, and in the darkness of his damned life, he was the only source of light.

He moved through the mass of gyrating bodies, he feeling the racing and throbbing of hearts as they beat to the rhythm of the music. He had not seen her yet, though he did not search. For who would have guessed that the woman that had, so long ago, left him, would be there, waiting.

He moved toward the bar, he leaning upon it as his eyes scanned the club, there were many different flavors of lovely here. Many flavors of sultry. He chuckled and let his tongue run just beneath his lips, tracing his fangs as he chuckled to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:32 pm
serpentsong
Anita groaned and figured it was time she should go. The combination of the noise, the lights, all the motion, and body heat, it was making her sick. She stayed as far away from the mass of body's that was the dance floor, hugging the wall, and made her way around to the end of the bar, making her way towards the exit. She stopped before she saw him, she felt him. She just stood there speechless... what would she say, what would she do? her feet started moving forward towards him as if she couldn't stop.

When he came into sight she stopped again, it didn't look like he was hiding his face from where she stood. She waited to see if he'd turn to her, to see if he was hiding his face or not, she hoped he'd show her it all again, all his horrific beauty.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:04 pm
soxs1219

He felt eyes upon him, familiar eyes The feeling more a comfort than it was a nuisance. Though even as he felt those eyes on him, he hesitated. There were so few that could bring this response in him, all of them a weakness.

As he turned his head to meet the eyes that gazed upon him, the golden curtain of curl fell across his face, hiding from view the scars that he loathed so very much, but had learned to use to his advantage. Those icy blue eyes fell upon her, widening just abit as he realized it was, in fact, she. "Anita..." his voice was a gentle whisper, almost as hiss as he rose from his seat. The action was almost boneless, fluid like water and all the more elegant as he all but glided toward her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:39 pm
serpentsong

Anita stood there frozen. He covered his face... She watched him mouth her name and the memory of the time he almost killed her in the heat of the moment flashed through her head. Jean Claudes office burnt intoo her brain, and she realized this had been the first time they'd beeen alone since that occasion. Well they weren't alone she thought as she quickly scanned the crowd, lets try to keep it this way. Her eyes focused on him drifting closer, and waited. Her heart pounded in her chest.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:54 pm
soxs1219

((Just a warning, I have not finished Affliction yet, so no spoilers for that one if you can help it. XD ))

He could feel the tenseness radiating off of her body, nearly taste it on his tongue as he ran it against his fangs. He recalled his anger then, the level of jealousy and hate he had felt, and yet, the overpowering feeling had been love, and desire. She had taken his attention, their attention, and yet, he cared for her. He lowered his eyes and turned away, he returning to the bar and then to a young man sitting near him. He smirked and ran a finger along the arm of the boy, he smirking as he started up a conversation. It was nothing serious, it never was. He had his angel, his lover, and he would not let Epsilon go.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:41 pm
serpentsong

((me neither whee I'm still on the first page ))

Anita's face ran hot as an angry blush fell over it. He was going to be the same difficult Asher he'd always been. She huffed and shook her head as she started for the door. She didn't want this tonight, he was only going to play games with her she thought. It'd been so long, she had to keep her guard up around him or he'd hurt her, not physically but emotionally. She'd loved him, but he made difficult. She wished things were different, she was excited to see him, but she didn't know what to say, do, or expect, and he choose to try for jealousy, not earning him any points at this moment.

She had to pass him in order to leave but hesitated the closer she got. Should she say something, should she just leave. She realized she didn't want things to end this way. When she was nearly behind him she stopped and said his name, quietly but loud enough so he'd hear "I don't want to leave things tense between us....." she whispered and reached for his shoulder, yet again she had the urge to see his face, to just move his curtain of golden hair,but she resisted, she knew better.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:49 pm
soxs1219

He could feel her behind him, feel her like a passing heat against the cold of his flesh. He closed his eyes, collecting his thoughts before he dared to speak. "...and how would that ending be, Anita? With the banishment of me from the territory that I had enjoyed and to be cast to a she devil that I would sooner kill...? Or would it be cast from my lover's bed so that my place might to replaced with the woman that broke my heart?" He turned his head just enough so his one pale eye go glance at her, his words low enough that he would not heard, he moving back for the young male that would have been his meal.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff