Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:34 pm
mokuba watched intensly at the deul, he loved watching his brother deul so much. someday hed be a good deulest just like his older brother. but for now he just liked watching his brother deul. still havign full confidence in his brother sure that he wouldnt lose.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:50 pm
Duke watched on. It was almost scary how calm Seto was acting now. The last time he remembered Kaiba getting hit so early, everyone was nearly sent to the Shadow Realm. Wherever that was.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:12 pm
"I guess this girl can actually duel. She's much better than I thought she would be, but Kaiba? How come he's so calm? Unless he is planning to...YES! That has to be the reason. He has to have Exodia. I remember him winning those cards from Yugi. That girl is in trouble if he summons it." Bakura thought as he watched the duel.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:12 pm
Luna was wondering what the hell was wrong with Seto. He was way to calm for the current battle. She drew Amazon Archer and then destroyed his defense creature. He lost another 1400 Life Points and still wasn't phased. She was starting to get worried. He was either faking it or he had something up his sleeve. He drew his next card and smiled ever so slightly.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:23 pm
Seto was pleased. Luna would be easily destroyed. he had drawn the last piece of Exodia.
He rarely if ever spoke during a proper duel. It interfered with his opponent's concentration. Now seemed to warrant it.
"I summon Exodia the Forbidden One!" He called, slipping the five cards into place. A pentacle drew itself in the air and the monster appeared, blowing away both of Luna's creatures and staggering her, she fell back a step and blinked rapidly at the monster before her.
Seto smiled at her confusion and then shook her hand. The cameras stopped rolling, packed up and left and then Seto acknowledged the people around him.
"Sorry that took so long. This is Luna Madrix. She's the best duelist in the Western world." He explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:54 pm
mokuba was definatly not surprised at all. he knew seot would win, though not surprised, he sure was happy seeing his brother win and still own the title. Obviously seto was being nice, though this was rare he must of been being, cause that battle seemed not to take anytime at all."wayda go seto!"he congradulated smiling brightly as always.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:07 pm
"Thank you Mokuba." Seto smiled at his brother. "You knew I'd win didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:24 pm
"Even I thought he'd win," Duke spoke out, "The western hemisphere has next to no hope against this region's skills, good as westerners may be."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:35 pm
Fyerluna
"Thank you Mokuba." Seto smiled at his brother. "You knew I'd win didn't you?"
"hehe yup" he answered witha smile and hands behind his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:39 pm
"Hey!" Luna exclaimed. "So what if I can't beat him once? He's got Exodia. That's not even supposed to exist. Besides, the game started in the west."
Luna looked at the strange looks she was being given. "What?"

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:51 pm
Seto smiled at his brother and ruffled his hair. He turned to Luna and tried to explain.
"Luna, the game started in Ancient Egypt. There's proof in the pyramids. It was rediscovered, but not by Pegasus. He's just exploiting it." Luna stared at him.
"You're lying. Besides, how would you know anyway?" She glared at him.
"Because I-" Seto paused. If she didn't believe the part about the cards, she wouldn't believe this. He sighed. "Because I have proof hanging around my neck."
Seto held up the Millenium Puzzle for Luna. She blinked repeatedly and shook her head, then looked again, still in shock.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:01 pm
"Has about a westerner's IQ as well. Kinda pretty, though..."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:15 pm
"Jerk." Luna turned her glare on Duke to distract herself from Seto. "I'm smarter than you."
She turned to leave and find a place to stay for the night when someone grabbed her arm.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:05 pm
"I probably deserved that." he smirked.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:18 pm
"It was obvious Kaiba was going to play Exodia. His calm face as he was dueling was a dead giveaway. An experienced duelist (Like Me.) could see that." Bakura said to all those around him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff