Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm
Cajanic
We have an RP going with Olaf and...someone. Ru, maybe? I'm afraid Ru's coming off as a pompous stick in the mud. Or maybe that's just how I write. -horrorface-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:52 pm
Right!

I have to tag things... so behind. But in my defense, I've been sick the last couple months =(

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm
Cajanic
Right!

I have to tag things... so behind. But in my defense, I've been sick the last couple months =(
Why are all you people being sick? This is a very poor plan! Stop doing it.

I honestly don't blame you for not tagging it. I need to do something to fix the style Ru gets RPed with.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:51 pm
It really has nothing to do with that, I swear! I haven't tagged many of my older tags. xD Still trying to get my muse back. I will, I promise!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 am
Princess_Feylin

Link for yooou: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22697609

Not a viking RP. BUT I'M A REBEL! *cough*

I need to get all my RP lined up and get Aruná to the point where we can arrange a joining RP. It would be kind of fun with a duel with the *bleeping* male that abducted her sister. What do you think? Or will you be absolutely swamped with all the new members flooding the pride? wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:01 am
Annchen
Princess_Feylin

I need to get all my RP lined up and get Aruná to the point where we can arrange a joining RP. It would be kind of fun with a duel with the *bleeping* male that abducted her sister. What do you think? Or will you be absolutely swamped with all the new members flooding the pride? wink
Hey! DW RP! Get that out of here! (No, really. I'm glad you started it because my brain kept nagging me and I didn't know what was wrong with it.)

I am absolutely swamped with new members flooding the pride, but I would be more than happy to have Ru duel with her. I actually need to finish he sister's capture RP. Any word on what her owner's up to?

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 am
Cajanic
It really has nothing to do with that, I swear! I haven't tagged many of my older tags. xD Still trying to get my muse back. I will, I promise!
If you say so... But I would find my style hard to work with in that RP. I kind of wince when I think about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:10 am
Princess_Feylin
Annchen
Princess_Feylin

Hey! DW RP! Get that out of here! (No, really. I'm glad you started it because my brain kept nagging me and I didn't know what was wrong with it.)

I am absolutely swamped with new members flooding the pride, but I would be more than happy to have Ru duel with her. I actually need to finish he sister's capture RP. Any word on what her owner's up to?

Yeah, Pearly is around but I think RL is trying to eat her brain. I know she wants to get back to tagging and RPing more. I know she's talked about your (I think it was your) swampie last time we met and geeked out about pixel lions. smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:12 am
Annchen
Yeah, Pearly is around but I think RL is trying to eat her brain. I know she wants to get back to tagging and RPing more. I know she's talked about your (I think it was your) swampie last time we met and geeked out about pixel lions. smile
I figured it was something like that. I hope stuff clears up for her soon, but I'm in no immediate rush.

Do you actually get to meet her face-to-face? 'Cause that's kind of awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:24 am
It is awesome =) Yeah, we live in the same city now so we meet up from time to time. It was kind of cool to know someone in the same country since most people seem to be in the US, and now we even live close enough to meet more often.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 pm
A question before I forget. Do you think Ruzanski will take the wilderbeest when he captures Udongo? (I figure it'd be stupid to leave it behind, but he doesn't seem super rational at the moment xd )

I'm plotting what Aruná will find when she tries to track her sister.

(oh, and it looks like Pearly tagged that RP)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:00 pm
Er...Probably he wouldn't think to take it, no. He's doing his best to hold everything together. I don't doubt his fellow reavers will get on him about not bringing the wildebeest, too. Guy can't win. XD
Annchen

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 pm
Excellent... That would leave a big trail for her to follow then. And she can get distracted by whatever scavenger found the carcass first...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:43 am
-nudges up-  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 am
I ought to add Kivi here.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff