Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[RP Search] Breathe life into us - Do I owe you something? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 pm
Zingling
Pink Myth

Shahla does not have a pad at the moment. Raja is a prospective pad for her until he decides she isn't worth his time anymore. She is going through some heartbreak, and has a bit of emotion baggage attached to her. I can see if I can find her old plot thread for you to read if you were interested. I will say now if Keantha, the owner of Harb, does still want to have her as his Banu then she will be going with him. How long it takes to get there depends on the story-line however.

*nod* Please do talk to Keanie I'd really love to plot with her if she is free I love her colors and love for her to be apart of my boy's purple harem. ninja Baggage and all. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:08 pm
Sure, I will let you know. I have a good feeling Keany-Bean will still want to continue with the plot, but there is always a chance of it dissolving. Thanks for the interest in her. If you want general RP of them meeting all you have to do is ask.

/cracks fingers
Now. To reply to my other rps.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:33 pm
I don't think it be a good idea to have Ba'al interact with her if she's in between pads he want to steal her. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:22 pm
Lmao, okay I understand.
Oh, and did you want to start anything for what you offered previously?

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:54 pm
Zingling
Lmao, okay I understand.
Oh, and did you want to start anything for what you offered previously?

...Ummm I'll have to look and see what to do. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm
Hello Zingling!

I don't know if you remember or not, but way back in the day we had talked about seeing what might happen between Mchumba & Plo? My boy is still very much available, and . . . still pretty awkward around everyone. I don't remember details (I think maybe one took care of the other for awhile? And we were gonna see what came of it?)

I dunno, haha. Either way, I'm game for it. Mchumba needs the development pretty bad, doesn't much matter with who. I'm willing to let him get some adventuring out in the rogue lands, or some border RP. Whatever, I'm cool. Haha.

Uh. . . . There are more of your lot I'd like to RP with. I don't have a lot in mind off hand, due to . . .lack of brain and need of sleep. If you'd like some generic Firekin RP I have a lady who really needs the development, my Nyimak. She's a bit of a spitfire, and doesn't have any completed RPs sadly.

I also have two lions (a male and female) in the Nchi'mahadhi. Wait, I lie. I have three . . . one of which I believe is a sister to one of your girls. I think. <_<

Anyway, I . . uh. . .will talk to you more about RP tomorrow when I don't have to turn in and sleep. Sorry to ramble, just wanted to get in line for some possible RP. Haha. I also have a bunch of U'W folk too. . .  

Uta

Shy Mage

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:05 pm
Uta

AH! Yes, I had a vague remembering of a plot with another male as possible love interest but had NO idea who it was with. I am certainly up to it. I have him doing a plot with a lady cheetah in order him to finally figure out that he uninterested in the ladies. We could have a couple back RPs with him and Mchumba, then a break, this weirdo plot, and then going back to Mchumba. So long as they are all cool with each other and as long as you are interested in that sort of thing.

As far as any pride RP I am game for it. I haven't been able to get much of it from some of these guys and feel shitty for it. My Firekin boy, Fari, especially. Just hit me up with what you were thinking and I will let you know. I think we should only have one to two RP at a time open so we don't get confused or muddled and just because the only time I get to be online is at work. Haha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

I still have to post their official information on the front page but I would like to introduce them at least.

First is Kamalini, a spiritual leopard who I would like to be attached to a certain deity to spread word of how wonderful they are and practice and worship only to them.

Second is Lio'Pleuro, a honest to goodness blank slate whom I have no ideas for as of yet. Thinking of placing him in a pride.

Third is Vol. His general concept is taken from Supernatural. A Reaper and a Cross roads demon combined to make who he is. He needs to make more contracts with other characters. I could also see him either creating a pride or making a cult based off his beliefs. Think of The Dark Brotherhood from Skyrim.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 am
Working third shift tonight. Gonna have loooots of time to RP. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:50 pm
So for your firekin boy, Fariwuta, I have some one who is plotable~

User Image
This is Seraphina, she is a slightly awkward and quiet lioness. She's a lioness who although she is VERY proud of being a firekin she is a little self-conscious because she doesn't like to fight, she'd rather sit to the side. Not only that but she is also a little smaller for a firekin. However she has found something that she is extremely talented at, and that is being a medic. She loves taking care of others and she is pretty good at it. She is still learning from Ea though. Once you get past her awkwardness, she is kind of silly but very sweet. If some one isn't listening to her or taking her seriously on the other hand she gets angry pretty quickly.

Also I'm looking for all kinds of RP with her Medic related. I am also kind of looking for a mate or fling of some kind. If interested. :3

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm
Yin-Bug

Interaction with her and possible friendship would certainly com in handy for Fari. He has a bad habit of pushing himself passed his limit and hurting himself because of it. On top of that, he has some rather unlucky streaks to him. As far as possible mates... I see this being something easy to work with, however I would definitely need to check how the two interacted with each other.... and we would need to see if they were related. xD;; He is part of the huuuuuuuuge firekin family line. I believe it is the royals.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 pm
Zingling

Totally cool with checking interaction and stuff, I'd love that. :3
Also he is part of the royals and she is not related. :3 She is from another big family line but not related ^.^
Would you like for me to set up an RP?

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 pm
Yin-Bug

Well then all should be clear if they hit it off. Feel free to start the RP and post a link here. I shall reply to it as soon as possible. Tonight I have a ton of free time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:16 am
Velveteen Angel

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 am
Here is a link for you!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22512369

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items