Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction University

Back to Guilds

An RP guild of horror, mystery, romance, and the basic drama of school life. 

Tags: horror, mystery, romance, drama, fantasy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 pm
Morgra stormed over to a bench and sat down heavily. Luna flew around her, barely visible in the night. She looked at her bird with a sigh and hid her face in her hands angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 pm
𝔙ivian

Vivian breathed in the cool air, and she walked on the grass with her barefeet. The grass was comforting to her feet, and it was a very surreal feeling. She then saw a girl at a bench who was hding her face. She was either crying or was in deep thought about something. She walked towards her, and stood by her. She crouched by her and put a hand on the girl's knee in a comforting way. She wanted to know what was wrong; maybe she could help her.

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 pm
"I finally managed to read that book but I still dont have any leads," he sighed. "Well that was pointless."
Subaru closed his book softly barely noticing that it had gotten late. He stuffed the book back into his suitcase and stood up to stretch he saw that there were now people here. He wondered whether he should introduce himself or just walk away. He was really socially awkward when it came to talking to people, so he just couldnt make up his mind.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:49 am
Morgra started when she felt the girl's hand on her knee. Luna flew down and landed on the bench beside her. Morgra quickly brushed away the angry tears that had appeared in the corners of her eyes.  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am
𝔙ivian

Vivian put her hand away immediately when she thought felt the girl start. She then saw the raven fly down and land on the bench. She had an urge to pet the raven, but ravens can be cruel. She looked at the girl; she wanted to know what's wrong, but the girl doesn't have to use words to tell a story.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 am
Morgra didn't get why the girl was being so quiet. She looked at her with cool eyes and tried to figure out what was going on in her mind.

Rayamo looked around trying to find where Vivian went. He saw her beside some unknown girl and jogged over to them. "Why did you leave the dorm, Vivian?"  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 am
𝔙ivian

Vivian wheeled her head to hearing her friend behind her, asking a question. She wasn't sure how to explain that she couldn't sleep, and that she found a girl sitting on a bench. She didn't know the right words. She's always had this problem. There were times where she knew how to explain something, and times when she didn't. It was usually when she didn't that occur the most; this was just her first time showing it to Rayamo and an unknown girl she didn't even know.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 am
Rayamo felt concerned at his friend's silence. "Viv, are you okay?"

Morgra looked at both of them with a question on her face.  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 am
𝔙ivian

Vivian's expression was blank; she couldn't express emotion when he asked her that. Why the hell she didn't feel anything she wasn't sure.
"I think we should go back to bed," she said to both of them, "We have important things in the school to worry about."
Vivian stood up, and looked back at the girl.
"Sorry for causing confusion."
She walked away from the both of them, not sure of where she was going, but she wasn't sure of what she was doing either.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 am
Morgra stood and decided to head back to her dorm room.

Rayamo started after Vivian, but he figured that when she was ready to go back to the dorm, she would. Of course he was worried if she was okay, but he didn't want to be overly clingy. He headed back to their dorm with a sigh.  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:56 pm
Rouge and Rayamo walked under a large willow tree. Rayamo turned to her.
"Remember, the class later will probably be tough, but I need you to go to it. I want you to be able to fight without my help. If something happened like last time, I don't know what I would do."
"Yeah, but I'm getting stronger. I'm fifteen now and I'm sure I can do better."
"That's good, but I still want you well prepared. I even thought that if you do well enough, I'll buy you something tomorrow. Maybe we could go out and celebrate in town for a change. You know, the town has more people like us than you think."
"Really?"
"Really."
"That's awesome. I can't believe there are. Oh I'm going to have to see if I have any nicer cloths later."
The two walked for a ways in silence, enjoying the peaceful day with sunshine and beautiful plant-life dancing in the slight breeze. A baby bird sat with its sibling in the nest. The little one looked over the edge and fell far to the hard ground. The older peeped in alarm and looked for its non-existent parents to no avail. The little one chirped, hoping its older sibling would save it, but its life was shortly ended by a stray cat. The cat held it as it struggled in its maw, bloodied by ages of hunting. The cat ran off with the dead little bird, leaving the older one to cry alone in the nest. Rouge watched sadly.
"Poor little bird..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arthur looked around as they neared the garden. There were many stude6nts
and he had no idea what this girls friend looked like. "So do you see her
anywhere?"
he asked. "I'll help you look. What's she look like?" he asked.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:55 pm
"Urm, she has blond hair and blue eyes. She is about five foot, nine inches. She always dresses nice..." Morgra scratched her head. "That's the best I can remember..."

Rouge sat beside her brother under a tree. Rayamo said something funny and she laughed. A leaf fell silently and alone from the tree above. It was red by nature, but all the more foreboding.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmm.. Well I guess thats a little helpful," He whistled and two birds flew to him.
Upon closer inspection you could tell that werent real birds and were more like
apparitions. "You two help us look. We're looking for a girl with blonde hair and
blue eyes she's 5'9 and well dressed. You got that?"
he said and the birds
nodded. "Go on then," he pet them and they flew off.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:24 pm
Morgra looked at him curiously. "What was that?"