Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction University

Back to Guilds

An RP guild of horror, mystery, romance, and the basic drama of school life. 

Tags: horror, mystery, romance, drama, fantasy 

Reply Campus
Hallways and Corridors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zasoca

Witty Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:14 pm
"Well I will come with you, if you want me to."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 pm
Aria walked through the corridors of the school with her staff in one hand and her bag in the other. She was admiring the architecture of the school on her way to her dorm. As she continued walking she started to get an eerie feeling as if someone was following her. The feeling got worse and she dashed through the halls in panic. She turned a corner and kept running as she tried to evade the pursuer. Eventually she tripped and fell. She turned to face whomever was following her but there was no one. Even the eerieness had disappeared. Aria let out a sigh of relief but now her leg was in pain. She stood up to check her leg. Just as she had suspected she twisted her ankle and had a scrape on her knee.

"Now what do I do? I need to get someone to help me get to my dorm. I dont want to be here by myself," she said to herself as her tears started to well up from both fear and pain.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 pm
Rouge nodded and started towards the kitchen when she heard the little girl with her sharp ears. Her tail flicked and she noted that it was near the hall to the kitchen. She walked to the end of the current and saw the little girl. "Hey, are you okay?" she said as she walked up to her curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:44 am
Frost Tigress
Rouge nodded and started towards the kitchen when she heard the little girl with her sharp ears. Her tail flicked and she noted that it was near the hall to the kitchen. She walked to the end of the current and saw the little girl. "Hey, are you okay?" she said as she walked up to her curiously.

Aria was startled when she saw the girl turn the corner but was relieved that she wasn't alone. She wiped her tears quickly because she hated to be seen in such a helpless state.

"I-I'm fine I just... well I can't walk to my room. I tripped and twisted my ankle, plus I'm lost and have no idea where my dorm is," she sighed.

Aria was uncertain whether to trust this girl or not. She was taught not to trust anyone since she was younger, but it was impossible to survive here without trust. She decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and would trust this person for the time being.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Zasoca

Witty Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:54 pm
Azrael heard it as well and went with Rouge, putting her cloak back up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 pm
Rouge looked over her shoulder at Azrael and back to Aria. "I think we should get some ice on your ankle. We were just on our way to the kitchen and I know they have an ice box there."  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zasoca

Witty Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 pm
Azrael nodded in agreement, "Yeah."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:34 pm
Aria clutched her staff tightly as she saw Azrael's hooded figure. Aria was very small when compared to the other two girls or anyone since she was so young. She looked at Rouge as if asking if Azrael was a friend.

"T-thank you, miss," she said looking at her with her big blue eyes.

She couldn't help but stare at Rouge's cat ears. Her childish impulses kept telling her to point it out but her rational side told her not to because it was obvious and would be rude.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Zasoca

Witty Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 am
Azrael tilted her head some, "I can tell you don't trust me that much, but don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." She smiled lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:06 am
Rouge jumped up and held out a hand to help the girl up. "If you need you can lean on me as we walk." Her tail swished back and forth and one of her ears started twitching.  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zasoca

Witty Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:10 pm
"I'll be right with you guys so if she feels faint or anything to grab her."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:55 pm
Aria was a little more reassured by Azrael's response. She leaned onto her staff a bit using it as a sort of cane. She could feel blood from her scrape starting to trail down her leg so she covered it with her cloak to hide it.

"It's okay um... I'll just use my staff like a cane. That way I wont be bothering you so much," she said politely. "By the way my name is Aria."

She looked at them feeling a little more relief than when she was alone. She wondered what that feeling had been. It was enough to make her rational mind panic.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Zasoca

Witty Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:31 pm
"I'm Azrael, and we'll be right next to you if anything happens." She smiled some, still keeping her cloak up, not really sure if Aria would be able to tell the difference or not.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:10 pm
Aria looked up at Azrael sometimes being small was an advantage, especially when people's faces were covered with a hood. She noticed Azraels smile and saw that she wasn't as scary as her cloak made her seem.

"Thank you. I like your name," she said giving her a slight smile.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Zasoca

Witty Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 pm
"Thanks, I like yours as well." She thought she could trust Aria so she pulled her cloak down, showing her blue eyes, but hoping she wouldn't understand why.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff