Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kento's Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 am
Kento the Nogitsune
Zadok the 28th
Blackwargreymon will be easy enough, Omnimon Virus would mostlikely be derived through contest unless you mean this Omnimon, or this one. Gigaseadramon is difficult to obtain without an X antibody, though Metalseadramon would be rather easy. Dexmon and doruGorumon are both pretty easy to get, I have both if you want an easy way to get them I can help you out. Lucemon will probably be a contest result, and Metalgarurumon is also quite easy. Gaiomon is only through contest, but Chronomon DM could be obtained through an extensive DNA process

The first Omnimon pic shown would be it.

GigaSeaDramon looks a lot better in my opinion, but of the season one bosses, MetalSeaDramon ranks as my favorite of them. So I'm conflicted. Lol

And what is this way of getting an easy DORUGorumon with your help?

Lucemon and Gaiomon were going to be my contest goal digimon, but I've been scratching my head on getting Choronomon cause I can get a Varudoromon with ease, it's getting the Susanoomon that has me stumped. It's too big a hasle ad would require way too much time and energy, so I'll probably make the Varudoromon and see if anyone with a Susanoomon would like the make Choronomon HM so I can Mode Change it to DM... lol
well, the way I got dorugorumon was pretty simple. Greymon+Garurumon=Dorugreymon, then Dark digivolve to DexDORUgorumon, then digivolve to Dexmon. and you are right about Chronomon. Like I said, long and complex.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:59 am
The first Omnimon image you showed is still a Vaccine the only virus Omimon would be black omnimon aka Omegamon Zwart. Anyway I also have a susanoomon and I might help depending on if I really want to dna or not.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:08 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
Sinnoh Champion John
I wish you best of luck and also great job on doing your homework on what to get, as for me I have all I need to get my main goal in the guild i'm just waiting on a sprite to be made. :u

Lol I'm still waiting on my Veemon sprite. Though, yes... I generally tend to do homework for RP guilds.

I may be mistaken, but I thought DORUGoramon was considered an X-Antibody Digimon. Also I have a susanoomon I'll DNA with to get help you get HolyMode.

But also easily obtain with a DNA evolution of MegaKabuterimon with FlameDramon. An its the Dex frms that are X-Antibodies. You can get it with a Dark Digivolution of Greymon or somthing like that is what I've heard.

And thanks, that'd be a great help.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:11 am
Zadok the 28th
Kento the Nogitsune
Zadok the 28th
Blackwargreymon will be easy enough, Omnimon Virus would mostlikely be derived through contest unless you mean this Omnimon, or this one. Gigaseadramon is difficult to obtain without an X antibody, though Metalseadramon would be rather easy. Dexmon and doruGorumon are both pretty easy to get, I have both if you want an easy way to get them I can help you out. Lucemon will probably be a contest result, and Metalgarurumon is also quite easy. Gaiomon is only through contest, but Chronomon DM could be obtained through an extensive DNA process

The first Omnimon pic shown would be it.

GigaSeaDramon looks a lot better in my opinion, but of the season one bosses, MetalSeaDramon ranks as my favorite of them. So I'm conflicted. Lol

And what is this way of getting an easy DORUGorumon with your help?

Lucemon and Gaiomon were going to be my contest goal digimon, but I've been scratching my head on getting Choronomon cause I can get a Varudoromon with ease, it's getting the Susanoomon that has me stumped. It's too big a hasle ad would require way too much time and energy, so I'll probably make the Varudoromon and see if anyone with a Susanoomon would like the make Choronomon HM so I can Mode Change it to DM... lol
well, the way I got dorugorumon was pretty simple. Greymon+Garurumon=Dorugreymon, then Dark digivolve to DexDORUgorumon, then digivolve to Dexmon. and you are right about Chronomon. Like I said, long and complex.

My method let's me have DORUGora and DexDORUGora, which is insgnificant in itself, but has some RP value in it allowing me to choose between good and evil.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:12 am
Kento the Nogitsune

DNA Greymon and Garurumon then Dark digivolve= DexDoruGoramon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:13 am
Sinnoh Champion John
The first Omnimon image you showed is still a Vaccine the only virus Omimon would be black omnimon aka Omegamon Zwart. Anyway I also have a susanoomon and I might help depending on if I really want to dna or not.

And how would one get Zwart?  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

DNA Greymon and Garurumon then Dark digivolve= DexDoruGoramon.

RP motives force me to use the X-Antibody method. Though harder, it'll give me a little more versitility in RP allowing me to play either side of Good or Evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:16 am
Kento the Nogitsune
Sinnoh Champion John

BlackWarGreymon DNA with Black MetalGarurumon
And I respect that, I was just stating that method.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
Sinnoh Champion John

BlackWarGreymon DNA with Black MetalGarurumon
And I respect that, I was just stating that method.

Ah, that's the one I was talking about then. Lol BlackWarGreymon was also a dual purpose to get the virus version, besides being one of my Top Favorite Digimon.

And as I understand you were giving an alternate method, I must say I've been told 5 or 6 times by now at least. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:25 am
Kento the Nogitsune

emotion_awesome  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

emotion_awesome

I know, words are simply not enough at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 am
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

emotion_awesome

your Sig is awesome.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

emotion_awesome

your Sig is awesome.

Lol thanks. I ripped it from the Error 404 page of a DnD website. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 am
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

emotion_awesome

your Sig is awesome.

I don't play DnD but I get the joke, more or less, kinda self explanitory when you think about it.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:44 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

emotion_awesome

your Sig is awesome.

I don't play DnD but I get the joke, more or less, kinda self explanitory when you think about it.

I rarely play it, much to my dismay. crying But yeah... hmmm it's a good thing TP is based off of posts and not RP... almost got 500~! 1/4 of the way to Armor digivlve my Veemon to FlameDramon.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff