Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Quick Facts About You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyugaHayabusa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 am
1. Height: 5'6"
2. Virgin?: No, and I don't regret it.
3. Shoe Size: 9.5
4. Sexual Orientation: Gay, although I was in the closet for a while
5. Do you Smoke?: I used to, but gave it up to live longer
6. Do you Drink?: I only drank once. Took 8 shots of vodka for me to feel buzzed.
7. Do you Take Drugs?: No, not even pot
8. Age you get mistaken for: About 15 if I am out of my work shirt
9. Have Tattoos?: One on my back
10.Want any tattoos?: Any more? Yup
11. Got any Piercings?: Right ear
12. Want any piercings?: Just on the one ear, and maybe my eyebrow
13. Best friend?: Tamer
14. Relationship status: Taken
15. Biggest turn ons: Gentle, caring, listens to me, good sense of humor, and knows when to dominate whee
16. Biggest turn offs: Jealousy and paranoia mostly
17. Favorite Movie: V for Vendetta
18. I’ll love you if: You listen to me, and appreciate what I say
19. Someone you miss: Jojo, my boyfriend
20. Most traumatic experience: Hm, nearly dying is a good start, but so is being molested, growing up in a broken household, having a dad who refuses to accept you because he thinks all gay people have aids....honestly there are so many.
21. A fact about your personality: I am very philosophical, but when I truly talk, it is best to listen, because I won't lie about anything, and it is always the truth that you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Oh, and I never make a promise I don't intend to keep.
22. What I hate most about myself: My chest. I have lost soo much weight, but it still looks like I have breasts. I mean, my stomach has slimmed down, but my chest stayed the same!
23. What I love most about myself: My eyes, they tend to change color.
24. What I want to be when I get older: Psychologist, computer programmer, fire fighter, and maybe married to my boyfriend. Still early in the relationship.
25. My relationship with my sibling(s): I was the middle child that protected my younger siblings from seeing our mom drunk, and the one who consoled the older siblings. I was the one that my dad depended on to take care of my mom while he worked, and I was the one who took care of everyone. I admit that I started to resent them for everything, but after some trouble with a lot of stupid s**t, I understood myself better, and forgave them all for needing me to be so strong for them. Now I love them all, even if they tend to be stubborn or rude. I mean, I helped raise them, after all.
26. My relationship with my parents: My mom accepted me, my dad won't because he is afraid I will die from AIDS or HIV. I used to hate them both, but I gave up hate a long time ago, and I love them for what I had to endure to become who I am today.
27. My idea of a perfect date: A carnival or amusement park. Call me old fashion, but I like to do fun things before getting dinner and then seeing a movie. And major points if he brings a rose for me, or wins me something.
28. My biggest pet peeves: People who do not accept the fact that something is over, bigots(Putin), things not being in order, and thieves. Someone worked hard for what they have, or their family worked hard for it, so stealing it is definitely not okay.
29. A description of the girl/boy I like: Sweet, kind, gentle, handsome, warm, dominating, loving
30. A description of the person I dislike the most: Bigot, or thief. And since Putin is stealing LGBT rights, that makes him the one I dislike the most.
31. A reason I’ve lied to a friend: To keep them safe from themselves. I tell them the truth after the danger has passed.
32. What I hate the most about work: It gets boring, and not enough hours.
33. What my last text message says: "You have a smart phone. it records video and sound. Use it young padawan. Get irrefutable proof that they are not doing their jobs."
34. What words upset me the most: Anything racist/sexist, or degrading words used to describe my sexual orientation.
35. What words make me feel the best about myself: Cheerful, helpful, kind, caring, twisted, deep
36. What I find attractive in women: Eyes tell me more than they lips ever could
37. What I find attractive in men: Confidence, their eyes, and how they carry themselves
38. Where I would like to live: Either Japan, London, or Germany
39. One of my insecurities: My weight and my hair is thinning out a little
40. My childhood career choice: Astronaut or a doctor, or a zoologist.
41. My favorite ice cream: Dino-crunch. I miss that stuff.
42. Who I wish I could be: The Doctor. You never said they had to be real, and I'd want to be The Doctor, or Captain Jack Harkness.
43. Where I want to be right now: Indiana, so I can be with my boyfriend while his mom has her surgery, so that if it goes wrong and paralyzes her, I can help him through it.
44. The last thing I ate: Ritz crackers, nothing on them
45. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: My boyfriend, Danny Tennant, and John Barrowman
46. A random fact about anything: My cat will sit next to me, and wait for me to look at him. If I move my head towards his, he does the same, and we bump heads as if we thought the same thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:44 am
1. Height: 5'8
2. Virgin?: Yup
3. Shoe Size: 9.5-10 in females 11.5-12 in men
4. Sexual Orientation: I like humans, so the term is pamsexual
5. Do you Smoke?: No, too many people in my family smoke
6. Do you Drink?: I like alcohol, but I rarely drink
7. Do you Take Drugs?: No
8. Age you get mistaken for: depends on what I wear. I can range from 15-24
9. Have Tattoos?: no
10.Want any tattoos?: I am still thinking about it. For now I just use henna
11. Got any Piercings?: used to but I got too lazy to keep them
12. Want any piercings?: I do
13. Best friend?: I have two, josh and teah (they are my first gay and lesbian friends too so that makes me happy)
14. Relationship status: Single
15. Biggest turn ons: Good sense of humor, smart, tall for guys and any height for girls, and green or blue eyes are great
16. Biggest turn offs: jerks and body building/excessive muscles (not really my thing)
17. Favorite Movie: I'm more into tv shows and currently obbsessed over sherlock with benadict cumberbatch/martin freeman and supernatural with jensen ackles/jared padalecki/misha collins
18. I’ll love you if: You love me for who I am
19. Someone you miss: Teah and josh (I live in Alaska while they are in wisconsin and indiana)
20. Most traumatic experience: tearing my acl and muniscus and still going to school without getting surgery (it was hell)
21. A fact about your personality: I am weird and kind but I usually keep to myself. I'm very open, but I'm terrible with trying to be the first to say something
22. What I hate most about myself: everything from my neck down along with my nose
23. What I love most about myself: the shape of my eyes
24. What I want to be when I get older: Either a band teacher or an actor and I also would love to make short films
25. My relationship with my sibling(s): I have many halfs but I only like one who is my half brother, I hate my biological brother and I am on good terms with my real sister
26. My relationship with my parents: I like them, but they are so religious that I can't tell them about who I really am
27. My idea of a perfect date: I don't know. I've only been on a date once and it was super awkward but I still like the person
28. My biggest pet peeves: when people use the words (I dread even typing it) ******,*****, or f*****t. I also can't stand listening to someone while they're in the bathroom
29. A description of the girl/boy I like: akwardly cute
30. A description of the person I dislike the most: there are no words to describe my hatred towards people I don't like
31. A reason I’ve lied to a friend: So they won't pity me or think somethings wrong (or from crying)
32. What I hate the most about work: Not enough for me to do there
33. What my last text message says: "Are you awake?"
34. What words upset me the most: "You should loose weight so you'll look even prettier"
35. What words make me feel the best about myself: any kind of compliment
36. What I find attractive in women: bright eyes, dark hair
37. What I find attractive in men: bright eyes, tall
38. Where I would like to live: I'm thinking about Wyoming
39. One of my insecurities: Weight and sometimes my skin colour
40. My childhood career choice: I wanted to be a manga-ka and draw a lot
41. My favorite ice cream: zesty lemon
42. Who I wish I could be: Jensen Ackles, Emma Stone, Jared Padalecki, or Benedict Cumberbatch
43. Where I want to be right now: somewhere in europe (too many to choose from right now)
44. The last thing I ate: Bomb Pop
45. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: I think of both Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki
46. A random fact about anything: my house is full of flowers because my sister's boyfriend won't stop sending them to her (I honestly hate her boyfriend)  

PlacidHysteria

Dapper Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NYrHIPPIE

Devoted Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:00 pm
1. Height: 5'3"
2. Virgin?: No
3. Shoe Size: 8-8 1/2
4. Sexual Orientation: Pan-romantic lesbian
5. Do you Smoke?: Not my thing so no
6. Do you Drink?: On occasions, like weddings or parties, but it's not excessive
7. Do you Take Drugs?: No
8. Age you get mistaken for: 15-16
9. Have Tattoos?: No... Sadly
10.Want any tattoos?: Hell yeah
11. Got any Piercings?: Just my ears
12. Want any piercings?: More than my ears? Yep, My lower left lip, my right nostril, an industrial on my right ear, and two rings on my upper left ear
13. Best friend?: Carissa
14. Relationship status: Not sure
15. Biggest turn ons: Smiles, girls, dimples, brunettes but can settle for any color, neck bites, and a great sense of humor
16. Biggest turn offs: Can't carry a conversation, acts fake
17. Favorite Movie: Van Helsing
18. I’ll love you if: You watch movies and cuddle with me.
19. Someone you miss: My grandmother (may seem cliche but it's true)
20. Most traumatic experience: When I found out I have a half-sister
21. A fact about your personality: I am generally a quiet person, but once you get to know me, I open up
22. What I hate most about myself: How young I get mistaken to be
23. What I love most about myself: How passionate/determined I get for some things
24. What I want to be when I get older: An ASL (American Sign Language) Interpreter
25. My relationship with my sibling(s): Brother: Ehh, we don't talk much. Sister: Can tell her anything
26. My relationship with my parents: Mother: scream , Dad: biggrin , Stepdad: emotion_awesome
27. My idea of a perfect date: Walking and talking, watching a movie together, simple stuff
28. My biggest pet peeves: When people chew gum obnoxiously and pop the bubbles multiple times
29. A description of the girl/boy I like: Shoulder-length/medium brown hair, dark brown eyes, dimples, cute smile, from the south
30. A description of the person I dislike the most: a*****e
31. A reason I’ve lied to a friend: I never lie to my friends, if I had to it would be to protect them from something they're not able to handle
32. What I hate the most about work: Sometimes I work late and I still have homework to do
33. What my last text message says: Did you pass?
34. What words upset me the most: Whenever my mother and I argue about my sexuality, I get upset. She thinks me being a lesbian is a phase but obviously it isn't.
35. What words make me feel the best about myself: Whenever someone says "I thought about you today" or something like that. It makes me all warm inside that someone was thinking about me during the day
36. What I find attractive in women: Their smiles, the shine in their eyes, cute laughs, confidence, when they blush
37. What I find attractive in men: I don't find men attractive, sorry guys
38. Where I would like to live: Back in New York but if I can't I'm not picky
39. One of my insecurities: My confidence sometimes is down
40. My childhood career choice: FBI Agent
41. My favorite ice cream: Chocolate chip cookie dough or mint chocolate chip
42. Who I wish I could be: Laura Prepon
43. Where I want to be right now: In my mushy bed
44. The last thing I ate: White pizza
45. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: The girl I'm crushing on
46. A random fact about anything: I love baby animals  
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3