Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 am
Okay! <3 Want to start or shall I?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 am
Could you? heart *Has another two SRPs to knock out*  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:59 pm
Andranis
Could you? heart *Has another two SRPs to knock out*
Short, but that's how I roll. 8(  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:57 pm
And massive tag xd  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:01 pm
: D Wuuu I've got some gods that Kimaji can meet up with!

User Image
Sitiri is probably just a big bundle of fun. She doesn't actually give out her real name, but she's always open for talking it up with mortals and playing around with them (sometimes at their expense, but she means well). Sitiri has a very playful mentality.

User Image
Somo will be her friend forever. Somo loves everyone, has faith in the goodness in everyone, and is just a sweetheart.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:18 pm
Eee, Krys, yesplz ;; they both sound awesome.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 am
wooga Paes

Tag for Kaa!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:16 am
Hiya Wu <3 heart

Couple of thingsss~

Pridelander RP! I am up for more between Kwasi and Jemadari if you are. I was thinking if you owned one of her cubs then they could join the rp. Or I could always bring one of Jema's rogue friends in sometime.

ALSO! Firekin things. You were looking to set up a Sentinel group, I think? With one of yours as a Captain. Well, if you have room for one more, I have this girl:

User Image

She's actually a soldier and was apprenticed under Siede who has/will be rising to the rank of Sentinel overseer. Elda will be looking to become a Sentinel to follow in her footsteps.

Elda is a bit of a brute, not the smartest lioness about, but what she lacks in smarts she makes up for in strength. Elda is definitely a follower and actually enjoys taking orders rather than coming up with her own plans. As such she will be respectful and a non-argumentative sort around her superiors.

If you don't have any more room in the group, that's fine~ Just thought I'd throw her out there.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:35 am
yesss, more Kwasi and Jemadari RP please : D And no, sady, I don't own any of her cubs xD I could invite one of the owners to RP, if you want?

The group is pretty full :c It's got four members now (Kal, Cinaed, Pavlov and Chanda), or else I'd so be there. xD I'd personally be fine with a 5-way if it were/is allowed, but RP might get kind of hectic with five people.

If you like, Spaki or Yayuka (when he's been in for longer) could also go sentinel, they don't really have anything going for them P:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:41 am
You may invite some cub owners into the RP for sure! I'd love Jema to meet one of her cubs or more x3 if they can't rp for some reason (if they are busy etc...) then we can always do it at a later date =3 !

And no problem! That is fine. I thought I'd ask just in case. Elda isn't the most ambitious so I can definitely hold off on her changing rank for a while until another captain comes along. Unfortunately she's not 'officer' material otherwise I'd create my own group.

We definitely need Firekin RP at some point as well >=)

I am so excited that we'll see some new ranks being RPed in the Firekin~~  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 am
Shall do, then! <3

Lol, yes xD I thought it fit well for Kal because she probably likes being bossy, and going abroad seeing things/possibly scaring some rogues/etc. but two in her group are also pretty hard-headed, so let's see how that goes!

Oh man, yess, I'm excited about all the firekin stuff xD I'm sure there will be plenty people interested in the sentinel rank, though~ so fun!

I'm gonna go do groceries now, but what days are usually best for you to RP? c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 am
Awesome~

That sounds like she'll be put through her paces as captain! Tis exciting indeed! I really hope other people will be interested, too!

I'm usually around for a bit once a day. I tend to be more reliable in the weekdays and Tuesday evenings my time, I'm here for a long while (I'm in GMT) weekends for me can be pretty hit and miss depending on my plans.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 pm
rarrg  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 pm
wooga Paes

Tag! End in next post?

Would you like to RP them again or do you have other ones planned already?  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:11 am
I'll do some SRPs to be ready for the fling~ He'll just need two more x3

Woop de doo!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items