Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:31 pm
Oburos frowned and tried to hold her still. "Hey! Hey! You're safe! And you're not going to go after those Lycans. We gotta find shelter and you don't want me dropping you while I'm flying, do you? Settle down!" he said, not understanding why she was struggling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm
Faye go on her feet and pouted then slapped his shoulder then her belly and made a pained expression. Trying her best to tell him it hurt being like that. She really needed to get her vocal chords to work this was getting annoying.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 pm
Oburos blinked and looked at her stomach. "What? Are you hungry?" he asked, confused, not understanding. "Well . . . I could find something I guess . . ." he said, rubbing the back of his neck, looking up, trying to remember what sort of food stuffs were growing in this area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:40 pm
Food...where the hell did he get food from? She thought and stomped her food angrily the repeated the action of slapping his shoulder and her stomach this time at the same time. Dammit why couldn't she speak? The more she got angry the more smoke erupted from the grass beneath her feet.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm
Oburos held up his hand and stepped back slightly. "Whoa! Hey! No need to get angry! I'm trying to help." he said, noticing the smoke under her feet. He did NOT want a forest fire on their hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm
She stomped her foot and somehow when she opened her mouth words and sound came out. "It hurts when you throw me on your shoulder like that!" She growled hoarsely. "Stop it! And I'm not hungry I'm thirsty!" She took a step back and coughed. But when she tried to speak again nothing happened and she growled in frustration and punched a tree sending splinters of wood crumbling to the ground and she started to cry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 pm
Oburos' eyes widened as Faye started talking and his mouth dropped open into a little 'o' of understanding. Then she seemed to lose her voice again and get frustrated, taking it out on a tree. "Hey now . . . what'd the tree ever do to you?" he asked, his lower lip jutting out slightly in a bit of a childish pout. "Okay . . . I'll try to be more gentle with the carrying stuff . . . and . . . I can find some water pretty easily." he said, smiling a little at the last bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 pm
Faye bit her lip then made an apologetic face and hugged him briefly. Her fangs formed again as she smelt his blood and her eyes widened. He smelt...nice... She opened her mouth to show him her fangs wondering if he understood now. If he didn't she could just bite him...see what he'd do then.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:45 pm
Oburos stiffened slightly as she hugged him, unused to this sort of gesture. "Erm . . . you're welcome?" he said, thinking she was smiling when she showed him her fangs. Awkwardly, he patted her head, trying to return the gesture somehow, but not quite sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:58 pm
Faye sighed. Nope he didn't get it. So she found a squirrel and sunk her fangs into it drinking deeply. Her blue eyes turned red as she did. Then once the thing was drained completely dry she threw it into the bushed with a get it now? expression.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Oburos blinked and tilted his head, confused. "I thought you said you weren't hungry?" he asked, still not getting it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:47 pm
Faye sighed and rubbed the blood off her chin and showed it to him her expression intense. She showed him her fangs again. Please get it this time. She prayed  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:50 pm
Oburos shook his head. "If you wanted some blood, I could have found something for you." he said, sort of getting it . . . but to him when a vampire drank blood, it wasn't so much drinking as it was eating. That's why he perferred the term 'feeding' when it came to what vampires did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm
Faye buffed out her cheeks a little in a pout. Her tongue snaked out and licked the blood off her hand. Her face relaxed a little. Her throat had stopped burning. Good but it tickled which meant she needed more.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:12 pm
Oburos sighed. "Okay. You okay now?" he asked and then picked up Faye and put her more gently onto his shoulder, carrying her over his shoulder, the only way he really knew how. "Time to go." he said, flying off to find shelter.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff