Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:57 pm
I come bearing JRP possibilities!

Dhiren could offer a JRP to the Bahari for Ahti. He's a sweet little thing with a somewhat over curious personality. ^^

Umeme could offer for Xun. Umeme's a really dominant female who isn't really one for words so much as actions. She prefers to drown herself in her work as an elite guard - but given some kind of an incentive she would totally gush to another lioness X3

I also come dying to offer to flings/mates but i'm nervous about offering. I'm not really sure if my female would fit in among the Firekin colorwise and other's i'm not sure would mix well colorwise.

I should lionnap Fleance and force him into a fling.. I love him ;-; I dunno why either XD He's just so grey it's adorable >.>

Puhterodactyl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 pm
Depawsit

Ooh, can we do the one with Umeme and Xun first? * O* I have a bahari lioness I've suddenly started collecting RPs for, so I might use her for my JRP. Might not, though.

Show me this female? > u>

Roho'Nzuri or Behiye Bint Sidika would probably make cute Fleance babies. >> You don't have to lion-nap him to fling. xD He's kind of a whore.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm
Puhterodactyl

We can do whoever you'd like first, it makes no difference to me ^^

Well let's see: Soleil here is a Firekin looking for a mate. She's a really dusty, spider infested, blank slate so i'm nervous throwing her out because a lot of people are put off by that XD I also have Nia but i'm honestly not sure she's Firekin material color wise. I've been meaning to ask about that XD I think she may have a bit too much cream in her though.

Unfortunately for Fleance, Roho is taken by her cubhood Romeo but Behiye isn't. If you're serious about the two, i'll check and see if her concept pride allows flings. I can't remember for sure ^^;

I also have a few others I could toss around for offers but judging by your knowledge of names, I think you took a peak at my journal. So if you saw anyone that peaked your interest let me know. I may come back with an offer or two soon. I'll think it over XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 pm
Depawsit

I'll set up Umeme n' Xun. c:
And maybe a Cyprinnus and Soleil fling? :0 I think his shade of red would go well with hers. And I'm not worried about a blank slate. xD We could backlog RP her and Moja while she was a cub, 'since Moja's a nanny? c: And Nia is very, very cream-colored. xD I don't think she would fit in.

Journal, whaa? > D> You have a lot of pretty girls, but they're still juves. I wouldn't mind waiting, since it takes me a bit of time to get RPs for him, and he's got several flings planned anyway. :"D;; But I think Behiye would make pretty babies with him, regardless.
And also, tag between Fio and Fleance. :3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 pm
Puhterodactyl

I'll set up Umeme n' Xun. c:
And maybe a Cyprinnus and Soleil fling? :0 I think his shade of red would go well with hers. And I'm not worried about a blank slate. xD We could backlog RP her and Moja while she was a cub, 'since Moja's a nanny? c: And Nia is very, very cream-colored. xD I don't think she would fit in.

Journal, whaa? > D> You have a lot of pretty girls, but they're still juves. I wouldn't mind waiting, since it takes me a bit of time to get RPs for him, and he's got several flings planned anyway. :"D;; But I think Behiye would make pretty babies with him, regardless.
And also, tag between Fio and Fleance. :3

Oh definitely, his colors would match hers quite well. If you'd like to get something going between them, i'd love to see how it goes. Backlog actually sounds pretty good, she's never been RPed at any stage so it might be fun ^^

Well I tell you what, if you have a preference in another we can always wait C: I just love Fleance, kinda had a lion crush on him since I was a newbie owo;

AND YES FIO TAG! I'll get to it ASAP! I have a few tags to get to, so prepare for an incoming!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 pm
Puhterodactyl

@Lunik: Sup? I'm Anthias. Moonguy likes me. Upper middle class, I think. Or at least middle. I'm a guard, like my mom and dad. Really there's nothing to be scared of...hey...hey why're you walking so close? Sheesh, calm, down! Nothing's gonna get you...*sighhhh* Fine. I'll stick around a bit so nothing does, just in case, okay?

User Image

((Basically, a guard buddy to be his pal now and then. He's got a decent disposition, but his mother's seriousness rubbed off on him some.))

@Fa'tin: Goodness. Aren't you a piece of work? Well, I assure you, you'll be well taken care of in my paws. After all, I do know best. About EVERYTHING. What's that? Oh goodness...quite a tongue on you, hmm? Well. I'll have you know it's pronounced 'fach-oo-uhs'...Though I'll give you points for trying. There there...Jora'mana will set you straight...

User Image

((He's just as cutting as she sounds, heh. Smart-a** pair they'd be. He's only got one banu, a leopardess he caught as a cub by accident. He needs more. sad They'd either fight forever or possibly connect in being better than everyone else.))

@Can'aisha: AMG ANYTHING. I loved the pride he was from...wanted to play with him SO BAD, or the other sacrifice... I have two options, depending on what you've got in mind...

OPTION ONE: Well. You certainly look STUPID enough for an adult. Pathetic too. Feh. Lost and alone, are we? Big baby. But then...I'm rarely taken seriously myself, thanks to this infuriatingly youthful body...perhaps...you can be of use to me. And my father...

User Image

((Basically he ends up as a sort of devoted servant for Valiona (and through her, Neltharion.) Of course, she'd not be afraid to play the 'helpless youth' card to get him to be hers...))

OR for something maybe more romantic, and sweeter, OPTION TWO: Oh...hello. You look...lost? Oh. I'm...Sparro. This place is safe, don't worry...I'm sure someone can help you here, even if I can't.

User Image

((Sparro lost her right hind leg in her first hunt attempt, and is just recovering from nearly trying suicide from depression. She has also found she now has seer powers...It'd be very sweet I think if she had someone devoted to making her think she's not 'ruined' and is still worthwhile and all. Lol. that'd be a mate plot, 'course.))  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 pm
ShinosBee

@Anthias: O-oh, oh gods! You're a guard!? You don't mind if I stick around? Uh, I just really want to know what being a guard is like, is all, yeah...
((He'd be SO grateful to have guard to run to. xD Protecting is what he was raised to do!))

@Jora: >:C -sticks nose up in the air and trots off-
((Let's try them together! I don't want to commit her to a pad without RP, but it would be fun to try, at least. C: ))

@Valiona: Stick around until I have a Fleance babby to throw at you? His next one will be a daughter in the swamps, but he's never got a shortage of flings. I think your dad was quite interested in his babies, once.
OR, you can take Serru. He'd be interested enough to play nanny to a mean little juve, he probably wouldn't take her very seriously until meeting her dad. xD At which point...

@Sparro: Oh, uh, thank you! That's very kind of you!
((ROMANCE FOR DAYS BAW BAW BAW BAW BAAAWWW))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:17 am
Okay, so SoA rp is reallllly hard for me to follow through on. 8'D
That being said, you are more than welcome to poke me often to make replies and/or more plot ideas!

What I do have to offer at the moment, if any of them strike your fancy~

For CYPRINNUS LE'CROIX
I've been meaning to try and submit my lioness into the Firekin pride also. However, I was (at the same time) looking for a potential mate that wasn't from a huge linage in the pride. Their markings are vastly different, but might prove interesting for colorists? xD TOMBAIN is a quick-tongued girl full of life. She doesn't take any crap, but knows how to have a good time and not take things terribly serious. Her parents were borderline insane and ruthless, so sometimes she can by teased as being 'oh s**t nuts' when engaging in combat or hunts.

For CAN'AISHA
I can't resist, he simply must bump into QUIA'NAKASH. xD Sure, Quia may have been just a juvenile back then, but I'm sure they'd at least recognize each other's pelts from the pride.

For WAMEPOTEA
Perhaps he can cross paths and travel for some time with SAYIDA? While she is a quiet goddess, she doesn't mind neutral company with mortals. In an offhanded way, she could help him cope with his concerns, while he helps her cope with feeling lonesome. And it'd be interesting if she met up with the source of his fears, and maybe a scuffle ensues?

Lastly, I have MASIKANTI
Masi is a complete and total jerk, so don't let those soft blue eyes fool you! But other than that, he is a blank slate intending to join the Ukuucha pride. However, he needs to join with an outside female, and I was curious if you'd have anyone open to accompany him?

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 am
Nyhility

I'm trying something out with Cyprinnus right now, but if that doesn't work out, I'll come back to you. ;D But I'd love to help with a duel when you need one!

And yes! Can and Quia need to meet! I love him running into old pride members!

Wamepotea might use the time he has with Sayida as haven and refuge. xD Who would mess with a lion who has an immortal friend?! A scuffle would be fun, too. >:3

* A* Masi is pretttyyyyyyyy. Nwyea would be a good candidate. Not much fuss from her, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 pm
Alrighty then!
It's been some time, so I'll have to go back and reread the Ukuucha rules to see how they both will be submitted. xD;

Aside from them, which plot would you like to tackle first? I don't want to bury myself under a ton of replies too soon. xDD

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 pm
Maybe Ixchel could go to U'W with Mzuri?
He was raised by only his mother, so he's not a very dominant or controlling and would be very sweet and kind, but thinking his offspring would need more masculine role models.
He's mostly a very blank slate, though. But I DO need to send him to U'W, and he needs a girl for that. |D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:10 pm
Nyhility
Aside from them, which plot would you like to tackle first? I don't want to bury myself under a ton of replies too soon. xDD

Can and Quia first? :3 He'll need RPs for breeding before any of the others do. <3

@Cheza: I think she's better off with your Michezo. ;D <33  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Puhterodactyl
Neon Fly

Because he has so much of his own baggage and he's not really ever going to join a pride, I don't know that it would work. I'd be happy for other DawnWalker RP, though. :3

Kathryn Dragonna

Yes! My U'W girls need rps! That's a great idea for an interaction! Would you mind setting it up? <3

I know I posted in the shop thread too, but wanted to make sure it was in here where you can find it. Here is the thread.

Figured I'd remind you that there is a thread started for your U'W girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:29 pm
I was wondering if Abidemi would be interested in a spar at the Bonelands Outpost? Chazama has just recently gotten brave enough to venture up there, and is eager to continue her training after her spar with Spaki.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm
*lurks and pounces at Puh*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]