Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Sasuke's voice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasuke's dubbed voice
  I LOVE IT!! HE SOUNDS SO MYSTERIOUS WITH IT!!
  I'm okay with it
  WTF? THEY DUBBED HIS VOICE?!
  I hate it!
View Results

Historical

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:18 pm
if i was the most like anyone i would say.....kiba blaugh because im loyal, fierce, and i love dogs heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:46 pm
Lol! I noticed with your avi's haha  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:22 pm
For all those out there that agreed with me that Gai just sucks...I have a present for you

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:24 pm
LOL awesome!  

churrlo

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:19 pm
Junzaki
his voice is okay...but i hate him stare
same thoughts my friend, the same thoughts exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:44 pm
xd  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:19 pm
*ponders* Ya know, I'm begging to notice not a lot of people like Sasuke  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:35 pm
blaugh If you only watched the dub, then you have awhile to go... but after the Chuunin exams end, something happens and well it eventually leads to everyone hating Sasuke razz  

churrlo

Kairi.nin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:09 pm
Sasuke has got to be among the, if not THE, most loved and most hated characters in Naruto.

He's actually my favorite character, and I've seen up to Episode 136[I'm not even bothering with the fillers].. plus I'm keeping up with the manga now -- he's been Oro-fied.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:02 pm
I HATE HIM SO MUCH ><  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:00 pm
Kairi.nin
Sasuke has got to be among the, if not THE, most loved and most hated characters in Naruto.

He's actually my favorite character, and I've seen up to Episode 136[I'm not even bothering with the fillers].. plus I'm keeping up with the manga now -- he's been Oro-fied.
lol although i hate him (going completely off subject i know) i actually gained respect for him from reading chapter 308 alone. i mean yeah even though he's a hypocrite that seeks power in others because he himself is weak i still think that he looked pretty cool when he was fighting naruto, yamato, sai, and sakura<---spoiler.....kinda  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:02 pm
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
*ponders* Ya know, I'm begging to notice not a lot of people like Sasuke
you know kairi has a point although there are a few sasuke haters in this guild i've seen more sasuke fan girls in gaia than in real life (mostly because noone i know watches naruto because "cartoons are for kids" confused  

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:14 pm
Anime is not cartoons >< Anyone else think that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:41 pm
churrlo
Anime is not cartoons >< Anyone else think that?
YES! I hate it when I tell my parents to tape Naruto ( ya know when I'm doing somwthing on Saturday nights) and they way "What Channel?" and then as soon as I say " Channel 32, Cartoon Network." They GASP and tell me that I said I don't watch cartoons anymore, etc. It's soooooooo annoying!

Oh and Churrlo-san I already know what happens with Sasuke. Personally, I don't blame him for ( going with Orochimaru. If it wasn't for the seal, he wouldn't have done that )<<< Spoiler  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:52 am
Yeah I hate him though >< Also, a lot of it was due to personal will blaugh

And ok! Here's the difference between cartoons and anime! Cartoons are random episodes based on a certain theme! Anime is a series of episodes related to eachother and following a PLOT! blaugh  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games