Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:04 pm
No love for my pretties? ::sniffles melodramatically::  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am
User Image

Ke'awkato might be a good match for Kal'eido?

She's young and very timid. She feels that her skill in crafting is very poor but that she isn't any better at anything else and it's a frustrating cycle for her. Someone else who isn't exactly confident and thriving might be the right thing to pull her out of her funk and get her to a place where she can advance her craft and feel more accepted in the pride. Personality wise she's very shy and difficult to get close to, she doesn't have a lot of friends. She might laugh at their jokes or teasing but never really goes deeper than that so it might take some work at first. Once she started getting to know him she'd be a lot more open and relaxed.  

Dulcea

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:04 am
Rp Link!

Here is the rp with leopards smile

I wanted to offer up some Navi rp (I know it's a romance thread but he just needs rp all around) he is pretty much a blank slate other than a shy personality O.o

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm
Dulcea
User Image

Ke'awkato might be a good match for Kal'eido?

She's young and very timid. She feels that her skill in crafting is very poor but that she isn't any better at anything else and it's a frustrating cycle for her. Someone else who isn't exactly confident and thriving might be the right thing to pull her out of her funk and get her to a place where she can advance her craft and feel more accepted in the pride. Personality wise she's very shy and difficult to get close to, she doesn't have a lot of friends. She might laugh at their jokes or teasing but never really goes deeper than that so it might take some work at first. Once she started getting to know him she'd be a lot more open and relaxed.

I think this definitely has promise. I would really like to try them in rp. Kal isn't exactly social by nature himself, but I think if we set the situation up right, they'd start out with their 'failings' in common. Send me an AIM poke if you can (or we can talk via PM) so we can set this up properly!

(I haven't seen you on AIM in so long! Where has you beeeeen?)

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:54 am
::Nudges it::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 am
User Image
This is my girl Giza'maji. I have a feeling she may be a good match for Marcor. At the moment she's also a rouge but I think I'm going to take her to attend the Sikukuu celebration and I may have her join. She doesn't have very much plot-wise since I received her right before I went on a very long hiatus. This would be her first adult rp. She's always been a very curious and energetic girl and could definitely bring Marcor into her explorations and maybe help him enjoy life. Since she's still new to adulthood she isn't exactly thinking of cubs at the moment but I'd love to find her a really good friend that could turn into a lifemate and it sounds like you'd like something along the same lines for Marcor. One tiny restriction about Giza is her family was banished from the Swamplands when she was just a cub so she can never go back there.  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 am
Master Wild Mage
User Image
This is my girl Giza'maji. I have a feeling she may be a good match for Marcor. At the moment she's also a rouge but I think I'm going to take her to attend the Sikukuu celebration and I may have her join. She doesn't have very much plot-wise since I received her right before I went on a very long hiatus. This would be her first adult rp. She's always been a very curious and energetic girl and could definitely bring Marcor into her explorations and maybe help him enjoy life. Since she's still new to adulthood she isn't exactly thinking of cubs at the moment but I'd love to find her a really good friend that could turn into a lifemate and it sounds like you'd like something along the same lines for Marcor. One tiny restriction about Giza is her family was banished from the Swamplands when she was just a cub so she can never go back there.

I hope you understand that I cannot promise him to you, but I am willing to begin a plot that at least will give them some time to get to know each other. Perhaps they can meet as she heads for Sikukuu, having heard of them, and invites him along? Or if you have another thought for plot, by all means share it! ::smiles::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 am
Tal! I have a Navi boyo, and he's also an adolescent looking for love. But I don't know (or think for that matter) that they are related.
User Image
My boy is a sweet guy. Maybe a bit naive, but kind. He tends to be a bit of a pushover. He wants his Happily Ever After, more than he wants to mingle in the single life. He'd probably be a very agreeable, very doting kind of mate XD. I'm completely aware that we'd need to find a plot out between them, and the Rp would be the deciding factor. But figured I'd offer since I want the same things.

Let me know if you are interested.<3  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:39 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Tal! I have a Navi boyo, and he's also an adolescent looking for love. But I don't know (or think for that matter) that they are related.
User Image
My boy is a sweet guy. Maybe a bit naive, but kind. He tends to be a bit of a pushover. He wants his Happily Ever After, more than he wants to mingle in the single life. He'd probably be a very agreeable, very doting kind of mate XD. I'm completely aware that we'd need to find a plot out between them, and the Rp would be the deciding factor. But figured I'd offer since I want the same things.

Let me know if you are interested.<3

I would very much like to discuss a possible plot between the two of them. I haven't got much of any sort of personality for her, fair warning. Still, I love his swirly markings, hehe, and his colors are perfect. Ping me an AIM message sometimes, if you have it (Taradsoftwing is my name there), and we can discuss options!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:27 am
Talencia

I would very much like to discuss a possible plot between the two of them. I haven't got much of any sort of personality for her, fair warning. Still, I love his swirly markings, hehe, and his colors are perfect. Ping me an AIM message sometimes, if you have it (Taradsoftwing is my name there), and we can discuss options!

That's fine, personality wise he seems to hit me, but he's never really had any interaction. So he will probably develop as we RP them if we figure something out 8D.

I added your SN to my AIM list, and I'll try to catch you on. I'm Spikefreak88 if you wanna add me too. But yes! I think they will definitely pair well, and I'm excited to try this out. 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 pm
Dulcea

Discovered! I started a rp meeting for them!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 am
User Image

I'd like to offer Psynomi for the interest of Sani'akasa. She used to be a bright 'n bubbly young female, but now she's very cautious and would rather be practical than playful. She's quite logical in the sense that everything should be thought through rather than jump to any sort of conclusion. She's in the process of joining the Pridelands as she was a rouge before and really wants to settle down and call a place 'home'. :3
Maybe Sani'akasa could help Psynomi become much brighter and learn to have fun. :3  

II Paradox II

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 am
II Paradox II
User Image

I'd like to offer Psynomi for the interest of Sani'akasa. She used to be a bright 'n bubbly young female, but now she's very cautious and would rather be practical than playful. She's quite logical in the sense that everything should be thought through rather than jump to any sort of conclusion. She's in the process of joining the Pridelands as she was a rouge before and really wants to settle down and call a place 'home'. :3
Maybe Sani'akasa could help Psynomi become much brighter and learn to have fun. :3

I would cautiously be interested in this. Is it possible for them to meet previous to her joining PL? I do think it'd be fun for him to help lighten her days, and even if things don't work out romantically, it'd be a sweet rp. Would you be willing to start for us? If not, I'm capable, just not able to right now.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff