Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fourteen up for CUB PLOTS HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:27 am
Hey. its me, lee! I got a back-up account that i am having take control of my SoA since my other is now long gone.... i am getting her cert fixed to this username but till them, can i get Aja to meet Tadelesh my adult male WD and have Myrna get some family RP? This is also a heads-up even though i PMed you....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 am
asi wants family rp with his sister! Though charming and kind and social he is rather mean spirited and quite cruel on the inside! This will grow stronger and stronger as he gets older.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 pm
For App'la ,
I have a lion from the pirate pride. He will be off traveling soon, but he is Samous, aka Black Sam, He is a 'knight' amongst pirates. He is quite the gentleman but adventurous by nature of his parents and pride. He would love to meet someone in the kizi and whatever else happens, happens? Once he crushes on someone ( probably not in his pride because it seems its a family trend ) he would visit them a lot and bring them treasures if he can or stories to share. :3 [ Sam ] - He IS an ADOL and will be an adult very soon. D; I just cant find his adol in my PB. But yea, ADOL. heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 am
For Samiel, I have Rieseln. She's in the rougelands right now so interaction would be possible. She's going to join the in-progress cheetah racing pride, but once she's an adol I'd like for her to go off to join the Pridelands. Meeting Samiel when she's younger might prompt her to leave her parents and set out on her own. I could see a kind of Nala-Simba dynamic with the two as far as friends go. And, a huge maybe of course, when she returns there could be a bit of romance between the two. But for now, just buddies. Here's her bio:

Despite her small size, Rieseln has a big personality. She's talkative and loves getting in to mischief, much like her father when he was young. She can be very sweet and caring, just like good ol' mom. Curious and playful, Ries wants to be friends with everyone and doesn't mind being the one to approach a new cub or pup to get to know them. She does have a fear of being alone, though. She always needs to have mom or dad in sight at all times, otherwise she gets nervous and quiet.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 am
SilverLutz
For Samiel, I have Rieseln. She's in the rougelands right now so interaction would be possible. She's going to join the in-progress cheetah racing pride, but once she's an adol I'd like for her to go off to join the Pridelands. Meeting Samiel when she's younger might prompt her to leave her parents and set out on her own. I could see a kind of Nala-Simba dynamic with the two as far as friends go. And, a huge maybe of course, when she returns there could be a bit of romance between the two. But for now, just buddies. Here's her bio:

Despite her small size, Rieseln has a big personality. She's talkative and loves getting in to mischief, much like her father when he was young. She can be very sweet and caring, just like good ol' mom. Curious and playful, Ries wants to be friends with everyone and doesn't mind being the one to approach a new cub or pup to get to know them. She does have a fear of being alone, though. She always needs to have mom or dad in sight at all times, otherwise she gets nervous and quiet.

We could try? I'm not real certain about later plottings, as I haven't gotten to rp Samiel yet, so his future is very nebulous right now. A random cub encounter would be welcome, however. First I need to check and see if cubs are kept close or not, though. Some prides don't let cubs near the borders. If things are able to move forward, I'll start one for us later and quote you in it. Does that sound alright?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:02 pm
For your Mokri, I can offer Tanhipom as a friend. She's in desperate need of rps and plots in general.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 pm
Talencia
We could try? I'm not real certain about later plottings, as I haven't gotten to rp Samiel yet, so his future is very nebulous right now. A random cub encounter would be welcome, however. First I need to check and see if cubs are kept close or not, though. Some prides don't let cubs near the borders. If things are able to move forward, I'll start one for us later and quote you in it. Does that sound alright?

Sounds fine by me!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 am
I'd adore RP with any of your cubs apart of the Rougelands. :3 I'm not picky about whom as they all seem very adorable and possible friends for Minoes. I'm not sure what Minoes's personality will be like, but I think she'll be quite headstrong as she has no parents and has to take care of herself. Quite mischievous but also bubbly 'n happy. :3

User Image

II Paradox II

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 am
User Image

Perhaps your little princess could learn something from interacting with Xwaja. He's a slave, quite timid and very afraid of the dark. She could probably boss him around in exchange of "protection" or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:13 am
II Paradox II
I'd adore RP with any of your cubs apart of the Rougelands. :3 I'm not picky about whom as they all seem very adorable and possible friends for Minoes. I'm not sure what Minoes's personality will be like, but I think she'll be quite headstrong as she has no parents and has to take care of herself. Quite mischievous but also bubbly 'n happy. :3

Two of my rogue cubbins aren't rogues anymore, unfortunately. Aja is still available for rogue rps, however, if you are still interested. (Are you at all interested in her being adopted? I have lots of motherly lionesses who would love to take her in!)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:16 am
Annchen
User Image

Perhaps your little princess could learn something from interacting with Xwaja. He's a slave, quite timid and very afraid of the dark. She could probably boss him around in exchange of "protection" or something.

I would love this! Do want! ::nodnod:: I can't start anything right this moment, but a very much want to get this started. If you get the chance to start, please do!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:20 am
Talencia
II Paradox II

Two of my rogue cubbins aren't rogues anymore, unfortunately. Aja is still available for rogue rps, however, if you are still interested. (Are you at all interested in her being adopted? I have lots of motherly lionesses who would love to take her in!)

I never really thought of her being adopted but think it would be a great idea. I'm sure it's hard for a cub to live on it's own, especially in the rougelands. :3 That would be a wonderful RP.

And RP with Aja would be perfect as well!  

II Paradox II

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:26 am
II Paradox II

I never really thought of her being adopted but think it would be a great idea. I'm sure it's hard for a cub to live on it's own, especially in the rougelands. :3 That would be a wonderful RP.

And RP with Aja would be perfect as well!

Do you prefer she stay a rogue? Quite a few of my motherly sorts are in prides of one sort or another.

Aja has had no rp thus far, and pretty blank. If you would like to start a rp (while she's still wandering on her own), that'd be wonderful.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 am
I'm not sure yet. I can see her venturing into a Pride but not too soon or that quickly. She'll be quite stubborn so the female wanting to adopt her would have to be very patient and persistent. :3

Mkay. Sounds good. I also have a Wild Dog--Ade. She's in the rougelands as well though will be returning back to Peke'Na.
Ade  

II Paradox II

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 am
What a cutie pie. ::smiles:: I should note, Aja isn't a puppy anymore, she's a juve (I think). And hmmm... why don't we wait on the adoption plot until after this rp with Aja? It'll give me a better idea on who she is, so I can determine if I have anyone that is well suited to adopting her. Sound like a plan?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff