Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
|.x.|Updating|.x.| Feel free to look anyway though :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 pm
Polette
Tag

Green Ever After
Tag in both posts smile

Depawsit
Your turn in the siblings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 am
split personality
your turn smile

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 am
A new found friend (hadeth x fuu'penda)
Das Tor
tag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm
Polette
1.[Polette] |x|Xarmag and Naveen|x|Who is this?|x|Rouge Lands

Split Personality
2. [Split] [Tanakako] [Depawsit] [Jynk] |x|Siblings and Areo|x|Are you Game?|x|Pridelands
7. [Split Personality] x|Malvado and Svetlana|x|A Promise of Hope|x|Iknimaya Lands

Zingling
3. [Zingling] |x|Acacia and Areo |x| Bossy Encounters |x|Pridelands

Green Ever After
4. [Green Ever After] |x|Koios and Areo |x| Double Trouble |x| Pridelands
5. [Green Ever After] |x|Adolfo and Naveen|x|Twilight Hours|x|Rouge Lands

Das Tor
6. [Das Tor] |x|Fuu'Penda and Hadeth|x|A New Found Friend?|x|Rouge Lands

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 pm
If you're looking for a home for Hadeth, she might like the Koti Kaikille. I'll understand if you don't want her to, though. But, I'd be up for RPing any of my hybrids with her. Including Two female cheetahs of mine, that have had offspring in their lifetime.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 am
bump  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:58 am
AstoriaFallen

I have two plots for ya!
The first is a potential mate for your girl Hadeth.
User Image
Rio del Cor is a dancer who travels around with her kids in the rogue lands. She's sassy, but rather good-natured and caring in "tough love" kind of way. She's bisexual, but I'm planning to have something tragic happen to her where she swears off males forever. She knows most hybrids are infertile, and would be willing to fling with males if she and Hadeth decided they wanted kids. So yeah. Something for you to consider for her future.

The other plot is for Naveen.
User Image
Would you maybe be interested in a fling with my boy Hanja? He's a player and a con, able to fake any personality needed to woo his target. It would only be a ONS kind of thing, since Hanja doesn't want anything to do with pappies. He thinks they're icky.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 am
For Hadeth, I may have a female lioness that might take her on as a mate if you'd like? She has someone whom could provide her with hyrbid ( leopardxcheetahs ) so they could look more like Hadeth as well, and MAY have babies herself for them to share and raise. BUT she is royalty in the brotherhood pride, but happens to like traveling and no one messes with her or her decisions since her brother is the king. :3 If your interested.

[ Jelani ] is a war veteran and completely strong willed. The air about her is that of powerful yet nuturing to some degree but sometimes its about having others learn on their own.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 pm
Bump whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:28 pm
Chi Sohma
For Hadeth, I may have a female lioness that might take her on as a mate if you'd like? She has someone whom could provide her with hyrbid ( leopardxcheetahs ) so they could look more like Hadeth as well, and MAY have babies herself for them to share and raise. BUT she is royalty in the brotherhood pride, but happens to like traveling and no one messes with her or her decisions since her brother is the king. :3 If your interested.

[ Jelani ] is a war veteran and completely strong willed. The air about her is that of powerful yet nuturing to some degree but sometimes its about having others learn on their own.

Is the plot for hadeth still available?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:41 pm
AstoriaFallen
Chi Sohma

Is the plot for hadeth still available?

Yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:25 am
Chi Sohma

Yes.

Would you like to make a post or shall I?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:28 pm
AstoriaFallen
Lethrossen
8D

I have Ahe, who is Acacia's brother OR Koli who is their uncle ( XD )!

Ahe is quite different from his sister, slightly effeminate due to his mother's belief in the fact that males are generally the weaker, less important gender of lions that need to be protected XD He has his rash, more 'manly' moments though. He'd kind and easily a push-over, likely to go along with what others say even when he doesn't feel comfortable doing something or thinking it's wrong.

Koli, though spending a lot of time in his nephews & nieces company because his mother is a bit older and his father isn't in the picture, is much different from Ahe. He is a bit of a dare devil and enjoys thrills, though he does hold a high fear of heights.

Anyways, just some general RP maybe? I can see any of the boys becoming friends, perhaps XD

If you would be willing to start it tha would be great smile I think it would be an adventure of it's own with the boys.

you want to back date a RP with one of your boys still??  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff