Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
The navi. 3 lions up for grabs. PLOT BASED closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm
Split Personality
Yep. Only people without a navi or less than 2 can enter. 83 Not sure specifics yet

emotion_omnomnom i just want you to know i luff jooo emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 pm
Name: Sirrah
Meaning: Is one of the traditional Arabic names of the brightest star in the Andromeda constellation.
How many Navi SOA do you own? none
Personality Description: When Sirrah was born, her parents felt it was best for their girl cub to be raised by the priests of the pride rather than one family, to ensure she had a better chance of receiving Ewya's protection and guidance. Sirrah is a humble girl with humble dreams that she doesn't truly expect to come true. She'll jump to help and doesn't question the commands or orders or suggestions of the priests. If they directed her to do something because they thought it would be for her best, Sirrah would do it. She dreads ever leaving her home and tries to be her best so as not to cause it to happen.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:47 pm
<33  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:49 pm
AstoriaFallen
Depending on who ends up winning, will we also be given background information about the parents or if they had siblings? I know that they were priorly owned and I'm curious to know background history, it helps me develp a stronger personality and character type that is more fitting to the lion XD cat_mrgreen

I can add some of that too, but it is only concerning Kerusey... who needs entries >>  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm
I would gladly enter for Kerusey if I didn't already own his lackey xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 pm
Don't feel like that won't work dear. Just means it'd be one Rp xD

-enter enter yes-

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 am
(( Doesn't seem to state anywhere that you can't enter for more than one, so I hope this is OK! ))

Name: Ubalamwezi (Meaning "Bright Moonlight" in Swahili)
Screen Name: ~Masamune~
Personality: Serious to a fault, Ubalamwezi is not the easiest lion to be around. Stern, uncompromising and frightfully determined, his harshest critic is himself. He cares greatly for his Pride, but because of his severe lack of social skills and his inability to show almost any emotion, others may secretly question how he truely feels.
Any other information: Although the rank of Toruk Mackto is a hereditary position, Ubalamwezi would try his very best to change this. His determination to be the greatest of all Warriors is so absolute that he will do almost anything to achieve the rank that he covets so dearly.

~~~~~~~~

Name: Azizi
Meaning: "Precious Thing" in Swahili
How many Navi SOA do you own? None
Personality Description: Azizi feels somewhat bitter in regards to the hand that she has been dealt. Considering that she's mainly white, a colour that is quite revered within the Pride, she was still given the rank of Acolyte due to her odd teal and pink markings. She finds herself dwelling on this quite often, as although she's not treated poorly by the rest of the Pride, she is looked down upon.

As a result, her personality is somewhat more negative than the majority of the Pride. For her, the glass is always half empty as opposed to half full. She is very much a pessimist.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 pm
There is no rule but you can't win more than one xD  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 am
And ending date has been made  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:09 pm
emotion_yatta  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 pm
Name: Txon'ongmaw (Twilight in Navi)
Screen Name: Day Dreamer427
Personality: He is a very dedicated warrior, from birth all he wanted to be was a warrior. He would always train and was taught to never show weakness. Its all he knew and growing up he learned emotions showed weakness. So Txon learned he cant show emotion because it might get him killed. All he knows is how to fight, he never developed close bonds with others around him. Not that he doesnt have emotion they have just been bottled up and pushed back inside for so long he doesnt know how to feel when they arise. When he socializes he sees others simply as either someone he has to protect or someone he has to fight nothing more or nothing less. To him everything is either black or white and there is not an in between. No one has ever been able to break up the barrier he has that blocks his emotions.
Any other information:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Reypay'vitra
Meaning: Blood soul in Navi
How many Navi SOA do you own? One
Personality Description: She believes she is cursed that is why she believes she is looked at differently umong in the pride, she believes if someone touches her she will die. She tries to distance herself from those around her however she is seen out and about but she always alone. Rey believes that if she gets touched she will not only die but live in a never ending place of darkness, forever alone as punishment. In the abyss she will be forever falling in a never ending tunnel of pure darkness where her soul will be forever alone. Of course the whole curse thing is just in her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 pm
Day Dreamer427

You didn't fill out the personality part for him... <3  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:14 pm
oops hahaha i put it in the wrong part of the form -headdesk- silly me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Kerusey needs entries... -eyes him-  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm
Ok.. I can't resist any longer!

Kerusey regards the old ways

Prompt: Give us a roleplay that would be used for the other throwing. His attacking of Eytucan. He is not trying to kill. How did you convince the two acolyte rogues to help you. What is his plan of action. What are his thoughts. Pretty much just prove to us you think you can roleplay this male. Also, what do you plan on doing with him after his exile.

(Not really sure what this is asking for, but I am gona give it a go. XD Also guessing on some of the plot between Kerusey and the two rogues.)

Kerusey snarled under his breath, glancing to the side where Azria and Moyo were hidden in the thick foliage, just like himself. Come on... come on. He flawed his claws, shredding the leaf litter under him as he forced himself to wait. Just a moment longer and that stupid guard would finish his report to his brother and leave.. which was the opening Kerusey had been waiting for now for the past several minutes.

He had persuaded the two rogues to join him using a mixture of threats, bribes and whispered promises... They had been fairly easy to persuade once they realised that he would be King and they would get high positions in the pride. False of course, he was planning to use them as scapegoats, but they didn't know that and the two fools were doing everything he told them to do. And soon enough the pair of them would be attacking the leader, as soon as the stupid guard got out of his way! Swallowing a frustrated growl he took a deep breath. Patience.... he had waited years for this chance, to solidify his position enough that he could over throw his weak-hearted brother and take his rightful place as Commanding Warrior. He could wait a few more minutes.....

Suddenly a rustle off to his left shattered the quiet of the cool forest evening. Oh no... Kerusey barely had time to draw breath before the rogue charged forwards with a wild yell, headed directly at Eytucan. NO! It was too soon!!! The fool! Knowing it was now or never he let free a loud, chilling roar of his own and leapt forwards, knowing the other rogue would follow as that was their signal. Throwing himself through the bushes towards his brother he saw the guard turn and rush too meet them. With horror he realised just who it was... Tsamsiyu’eyng! The meddling old warrior who was always watching him from some shadow somewhere. Well.. two birds with one stone. Claws extended he rushed the pride's Toruk Makto, he had to kill Tsamsiyu now, or the other lion would fight to the death to protect his Commander.

Just a short section of a possible rp.
After he is defeated and chased from the pride, I am more than open to further plots regarding where he goes, and any possible chance of a future return to mess with the next leader (the rogue heir Pietr, hated by Kerusey).  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff