Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image Damian stayed quiet as he listened to his slave purr. He too began to purr deeply. He closed his eyes and slowly he drifted into sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image Jean fell asleep.The next day,the neko woke up and quietly got out of the bed so he wouldnt wake his dreaming master.He had went to his room but couldnt find anything to wear so he sneaked back into his master's room.He took one of his master's t-shirts then put it on and kept his briefs on.The shirt and sleeves was big on the small neko but he liked it.It had his master's comforting scent on him.He got ready then went to the kitchen to make his precious master's breakfest.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image Damian was in a deep sleep, he was dreaming about the previous night, he was twisted in the covers. He felt amazing, his feelings from last night rising again. He felt the bed move but it just made the dream realer. He soon woke up though, he had to pee. He walked into the bathroom and relieved himself. He then walked outside and smelled breakfast cooking. Damian walked down stairs in a pair of silk boxers and a tight tank-top. "Thank you honey! It smells amazing." Damian said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm
Jean looked at his master.User Image ''Oh,its no problem,master.I cook as good as you though I hardly ever get to eat that type of food.Besides,I have to repay you some way for being so welcoming and nice to me...No one has ever been so kind and nice to me before.Im very grateful to you,master.'' he said and purred,then went back to cooking the food.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image Damian smiled at his response but as he listened he said, "There is no need to repay me, this is how your other masters should have treated you." He said watching him turn back to his cooking. He was excited to see what Jean would prepare. He was such a cutie, and seemed to be talented at nearly everything, no one could ask for better. He wondered why previous masters had abused him, probably because of his innocence. The evil see innocence and exploit it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image Jean did his best to make the breakfest really good.Once it was done,he made two plates then sat them on the table."Its done,master.I-I hope you like it.'' he said shyly then kissed his master's cheek.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image Damian saw him bringing the food over and it smelled absolutely delicious. "This is amazing!" Damian said after he swallowed the wad in his mouth. "You are an amazing cook." Damian said with a sweet smile. He watched the food down with sweet orange juice. "Do you like to cook?" Damian asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image ''T-thank you,master he said shyly as he sat down.''Um,I like to eat good food." he said and chuckled.''But Ive just done it cause my masters made me do it.Its not my favorite thing to do but I dont hate it.Im really simple,master.I like yarn,mice toys,and you.Your soft,warm,and comforting,'' he said and purred  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image Damian smiled happily, "Well your going to love my house." He pulled out a bag of toys. A bell ringing from within the mouse. "After you finish we will play." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 pm
User ImageJean smiled and purred.The moment the small bell rang,Jean instinctively pounced on the bag.He pawed at it though his master was holding the bag."Mew~ mew~'' he said.He licked his master's hand and purred  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 am
User Image Damian looked at his slave and said, "You are by far to adorable." He said with a giggle and a smile. When Jean meowed it made Damian happy, he got on his hands and knees and put the toy in his mouth. On his four legs he was more agile than on two. He moved like a panther quickly, and nearly silently. He threw the mouse in the air and as it his the ground he raced for it like he was going to pick it up. Jean was so playful, this would be the most fun he had ever had, he thought with a smile. Taking another toy out of the bag he took some cat-n** for himself and threw some for Jean. He knew that he sure loved it, he hoped Jean would too. His fangs began to show over his bottom lip, his teeth usually were covered, but Damian was so relaxed he didn't realize they were showing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image Jean chased the mouse toy and pounced on it.He pawed at it and mewed happily then licked his master's cheek.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image Damian smiled at Jean as he pounced on the toy. He licked the side of his face and jean licked under his chin sweetly. Damian pawed at the toy as well and tossed it again, this time he caught it in his mouth before it landed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:02 pm
Jean purred and rubbed his head against his master's arm before hugging him him happily.''I love master-Nya~'' he said and bushed lightly.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image Damian giggled and hugged him back, his eyes looked on him with love.  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff