Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are u
  yes
  no
View Results

sephiroth_sohma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:16 pm
...I think everyone "normal" would be afraid of death. But, sadly another reason I'm not normal is that I'm not afraid to die. If it meant saving someone I care about I'd die the most painfull death one-thousand different times. Heh, it's weird, if I ever commit suicide (which I will before I get really old because I don't want to defecate in my pants and be wrinkly sweatdrop ) I'd jump off a really tall skyscraper just to feel a slightly close feeling of flying. 3nodding I think most people would actually be afraid though of being murdered. I think I wouldn't be murdered...I'd be the one murdering. xd Pfft....Yeah...I like proper spelling and grammer!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:20 pm
Death doesn't frighten me because I know what happens after. Being alone after death frightens me.  

Sulhir

sephiroth_sohma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:22 pm
Sulhir
Death doesn't frighten me because I know what happens after. Being alone after death frightens me.

Heh, no one knows what happens after death. Most of everything known to humans of the afterlife are all blind guesses.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:24 pm
sephiroth_sohma
Sulhir

Heh, no one knows what happens after death. Most of everything known to humans of the afterlife are all blind guesses.

Meh, God told me.
(this is just what I think, you can think something different. Lack of bashing would be appreciated sweatdrop )  

Sulhir

Mttin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:55 pm
I am death ... *looks around* ..... ah! Have I been let go?

Yes ... now I am.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:56 pm
Mttin

Yes ... now I am.
Death has shiny pecs eek  

Sulhir

Mttin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:07 pm
Sulhir
Mttin

Yes ... now I am.
Death has shiny pecs eek

Would you rather me be in a mantie?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:11 pm
I am not afraid, I just want to be in control of how, and where I die.  

Bondagesecks

Sulhir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:22 pm
Mttin
Sulhir
Mttin

Yes ... now I am.
Death has shiny pecs eek

Would you rather me be in a mantie?
4laugh Oh no, shiny pecs all the way. They are SO you. *little valley girl hand flap*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:23 pm
I think the less you worry about it the better life will be for you. I am gonna be reincarnated anyway. I hope I become a female bear so I can swat other animals and say its to protect my cub. ^^  

Narcissistic Nectarine

Dapper Genius

~~The Late White Rabbit~~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:41 pm
Death......mmmmm.... interesting topic to pull up not very surprising. No I do not fear death, we happen to be good friends actually. Normally I get to see him when he's working. I always seem to be there when there's been a death. It's soooo mysterious too everyone. I personally enjoy their stupidity. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:45 am
I am not scared of death. But yet i still fear it... Thats were death will come at you , through your fear. Well im not actually scared of it so im not going to worry about it till i have to make the choice to let myself fall into the grave so yeah im not scared of it but i dont want it to come...  

drippingbloodfromaneedle

destinygirl_8

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:40 pm
i'm not afraid to die i have heaven to come afterwards...there is no point in fearing or trying to escape death it will always come  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:59 pm
Ahh death, wont that be calming when it finaly comes to us. A time to relax, a time to reflect. Oh yes death is our final destanation and I go willingly to her. Ok sorry I kinda went into a day dream... But yea im not scared of death.  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sulhir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:04 pm
north_of_nita
Ahh death, wont that be calming when it finaly comes to us. A time to relax, a time to reflect. Oh yes death is our final destination and I go willingly to her. Ok sorry I kinda went into a day dream... But yea im not scared of death.
That's the trouble with my view on death... Things are going to be even busier sweatdrop For a time, at least.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff