o | R e p l a y - B u t t o n (Updated! September 22nd) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 pm
Thalion
Hey hon! I hope things are going well for you.
I wanted to ask if I could move on with Kapera. ;; You aren't around a lot and our timezones are...terribly contrary to one another so she's collecting dust. Please let me know!

Of course you can! I'm sorry that our plots haven't lined up, but you are more than welcome to move on with Kapera. She's a gorgeous character and it's sad to see her left on her own. <3 I hope she finds plotty happiness! biggrin

@Dame: I'll let you know! And I will try to tag back that RP as soon as I can c:

@Mog: That sounds good! I'll try and tag it back as soon as possible c:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:01 pm
I would really like for us to start EITHER a Satomei/Ruu rp, OR a Yuuli/Tuuli rp. My muses are fickle (and I'm currently sick), so it won't be a FAST rp, necessarily (unless you pop on AIM, then mebbe we could whack one out quicly), but I'd keep with it, cause I think those two couples are adorable. (We can wait on Fura/Nav stuffs until later.)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm
Talencia
I would really like for us to start EITHER a Satomei/Ruu rp, OR a Yuuli/Tuuli rp. My muses are fickle (and I'm currently sick), so it won't be a FAST rp, necessarily (unless you pop on AIM, then mebbe we could whack one out quicly), but I'd keep with it, cause I think those two couples are adorable. (We can wait on Fura/Nav stuffs until later.)

I'd love to start a Satomei/Ruu rp! c: I love them...so cute. Plus, she's has enough RPs to breed again, I'm pretty sure... /shot.

-flumps this up-
Please let me know if anyone wants to cancel plots <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 pm
c: would love to continue our rp

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22444553  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm
Velveteen Angel

Belbe I haet u & Ur loins, no moar frnds.

I like all of our plots let keep them.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces