Submit

Vistor Counter! :)
  +1
View Results

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 pm
Mogami
Mmm... I can start one and you the other? I can go ahead and do a starting post for the Na'vi one and you'll take the rogue rp? =]

Edit:

Na'vi RP! <3

tag in the Na'vi rp! :3

And here is the rogue RP: Life passes you by fast  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 pm
Kaori_luv
User Image or User Image

Swampie rp! The first is Chitrali, who can be a bit weird. She loves nature and is easily entranced or enthralled by it. Literally able to sit and watch it for hours. She is generally friendly, but can be a bit spacey so even if one sits right next to her, she might not notice them. The second is her father Vastal'Faraman. He is very kind and caring and very family orientated. He loves his family more that anything and looks out for them as much as he can. He is very helpful.

Also

User Image

Navi rp, please! He needs more. He is a warrior (Karyu (teacher): Commanding Warrior) though i need to reconfirm this as the rank page is different from the information page and I've haven't rp'd him in a while. He is a very dutiful lion.

ohhhhh, they're all super beautiful! :3 I think Nebel would enjoy the company of either of your swampies, so whichever you feel like RPing more would be fine with me, ^.^ Did you have a specific plot you'd like to RP?

And yes takoda needs more Na'vi rp too! :3 Maybe we could RP your lion teaching Takoda some general Na'vi things? Takoda's rank is hunter, so he could probably learn some cool thing about honor from your guy. :3  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:18 pm
Thank you! I like pretty things lol! *shameless*

Chitrali will prob, but more fun for the cub, so her. I didn't have any plots in mind, but they can help with something you need help with if you like. Chitrali definitely wouldn't mind looking for spirits.

Raja is all about honor and duty, so I don't doubt it lolz. Will you set up one, whichever you like and I can set up the other?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:19 pm
Oh one more thing. Would you like Kai to meet a hybrid that is also the son of a goddess?  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 pm
Kaori_luv
Oh one more thing. Would you like Kai to meet a hybrid that is also the son of a goddess?

ohhh, that would be cool!! :3

Here is the RP with Nebel and Chitrali~!

Can you start the one with Takoda and your guy? :3 Sorry I didn't reply sooner @.@ Been busy + not feeling really well (physically.) heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 pm
Tag <3

I start the one with my boy tommorrow and we can do the other after we finish the first two XDD  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 am
RoseNightshade

Let's see what I have for you this time C:

For Reiji:

Ghubari OBVIOUSLY we need some family RP up in here. And it would totally help us develop both of their characters >3<

Frozenheart - you said you wanted him to have contact with other species - so i'm offering up my boy C: He's a real sweetheart who has a heart of gold. He'll do anything for anyone, even at the sake of his own well being. He's easy to take advantage of, and doesn't know what 'no' means, much less how to say it. Basically just some General RP since you want him to meet others. And Frozenheart needs some RPs for a breeding ^o^

For Takoda:

Mtoto is a Navi! She's a really clumsy and spacey one at that. She spends all of her time with the plants. She talks with them, cares for them, and protects them. She's pretty obsessed, almost to the point that she forgets she is a lion from time to time. She's quick to jump on someone's bottom if they step on the plants, and she quickly demands an apology. She can be aggressive when it comes to defending the plants. But she'd never get violent, because she'd end up tripping on her own tail than doing damage to her opponent.

Mostly just offering her for general navi RP unless you're interested in something else. /shrugs

For Nebel:

Thulile - I can offer her for a few of your requests! Firstly sibling RP <3

Thulile could also totally troll her in the swamp XD She'd get a kick out of her sister's reaction.

And finally possibly helping her to have her first seer vision? See, Thullile likes to read paws. Y'know like a fortune teller. She's really into astrology and superstitions and allllll of that good stuff. Perhaps she could try to read Nebel's paw [ and fail, because she has no idea what she's doing. ] and while she is having it read, it triggers a vision?

Iunno rough idea owo Just wanted to toss them at you ^^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:57 pm
ALL THE RP OFFERS FOR YOU!

RoseNightshade

Reiji and one of these Jahzara, Tryphena, Aleta, for rogue interactions or border RP interactions Lalawethika [Nchi], Varali [Na'vi], Mahon [Seorsa-fala]? C:

For Takoda, Varali [Na'vi] or her mother. XD

OR Tawrik & Varali sibling RP? C:

For Peta, Tryphena? Or anyone listed above. XD
Also, is he going with his dad Ulimi? C: If so I have his mate Nefertari who could do an RP with him. Though, she is just barely scraping by with the whole he had a fling with something other then a lion before her. XD She has issues with non-lions. >..> *cough cough*

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 pm
Tag!

(I forgot to post this before, sorry) ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image

Would Reiji like to meet a leopard? She's a juve now but still very playful and open to meeting other species too. So far she only knows about leopards.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 am
hey rose. i see you're in teh mood to rp naruto. I can offer Imbali. You might remember she's hte Leopardess that rp'd with one of your lionesses before. ^_^ purple and blue with golden spots.

anyways... first i need to preface this by telling you. i never watch naruto and have little knowledge on it. I"m aware of character names and how they look; that's about it. well.. that their one sensei guy is a perv. but.. i'm still totally down for having an rp. Imbali's personality has developed. She also likes to boast. She considers herself quite the goddess though she's not really one. She's completely enthralled with herself. ^_^ She can be friendly though. She isn't as big on competing as she is on just sparring and fighting with others for fun. It riles her up. She likes being riled up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 am
Graceangel
hey rose. i see you're in teh mood to rp naruto. I can offer Imbali. You might remember she's hte Leopardess that rp'd with one of your lionesses before. ^_^ purple and blue with golden spots.

anyways... first i need to preface this by telling you. i never watch naruto and have little knowledge on it. I"m aware of character names and how they look; that's about it. well.. that their one sensei guy is a perv. but.. i'm still totally down for having an rp. Imbali's personality has developed. She also likes to boast. She considers herself quite the goddess though she's not really one. She's completely enthralled with herself. ^_^ She can be friendly though. She isn't as big on competing as she is on just sparring and fighting with others for fun. It riles her up. She likes being riled up.

heart I vaguely remember her, mostly her name. :3

Oh, that's no problem at all, since he's a cosplay, he's just got his personality, it's not as if you need to know any of the background of his character or anything like that at all. No worries! :3

Maybe they could meet up in the roguelands, somewhere savana-like, and have a little playful tussle after trying to mutually impress each other with their boastfulness??? It could be really amusing. XD Like boasting to each other and it ends up with them agreeing to a playful 'fight' to see who's the strongest, since they - or especially naruto - keep saying these omg impressive things, they could end up critiquing each other's fighting or something to keep it more playful and obvious they're not actually trying to hurt each other. :3 And they could part at the end because they're both tired, LOL XD Sound fun??  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 am
RoseNightshade

Oh, that's no problem at all, since he's a cosplay, he's just got his personality, it's not as if you need to know any of the background of his character or anything like that at all. No worries! :3

Maybe they could meet up in the roguelands, somewhere savana-like, and have a little playful tussle after trying to mutually impress each other with their boastfulness??? It could be really amusing. XD Like boasting to each other and it ends up with them agreeing to a playful 'fight' to see who's the strongest, since they - or especially naruto - keep saying these omg impressive things, they could end up critiquing each other's fighting or something to keep it more playful and obvious they're not actually trying to hurt each other. :3 And they could part at the end because they're both tired, LOL XD Sound fun??

That's really doable. That's sort of how she met the guy who'll be her lifemate.. whom i hope she reunites with soon. ^_^

This would be both PERFECT AND AMAZING.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:29 am
Graceangel
RoseNightshade

That's really doable. That's sort of how she met the guy who'll be her lifemate.. whom i hope she reunites with soon. ^_^

This would be both PERFECT AND AMAZING.

Awwwww >3< That's sweet! I hope she does too biggrin

Okee! Can you start it or would you prefer that I do?  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:30 am
i will let you do it. X3 i'll reply almost right away though. ;] i'm just running a game at hm thread.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff