Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
The Blue Ribbon Committee ~ Team Colon Cancer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 am
Rannchan
It's my birthday and still no one comes in here... *sigh*

Honey... Two words... "QUOTE PEOPLE"

I honestly forget to go places when no one quotes me. =.=  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 am
Ayame-Yuura
Rannchan

Well, when I talk to everyone in general, I would think that quoting everyone would be a bad idea. Or it would be if we had anyone in our team. With only 2 members "not quoting" wouldn't be the only problem.  

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:09 pm
Rannchan
Ayame-Yuura
Rannchan

Well, when I talk to everyone in general, I would think that quoting everyone would be a bad idea. Or it would be if we had anyone in our team. With only 2 members "not quoting" wouldn't be the only problem.

There's that other girl in the team, right? Quote her too. Moreover, you can always use your signature space. I still have some, I supppose =.=  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 pm
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Hi buddy. You there~?  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 pm
Ayame-Yuura

There's that other girl in the team, right? Quote her too. Moreover, you can always use your signature space. I still have some, I supppose =.=

Yes, we have 1 other member.

Which means one of our problems is just not having anyone here.

I've moved since last year and so I don't know where all my files are... I had my sig changed last year but I just haven't been able to find all my stuff to change it this year. I can try to work on that as well...

I tried to get some good information together this year because that was what I thought would be the most important thing but now it doesn't seem like it. I'm pretty good at getting stuff together if I have some help or teamwork, but if I'm essentially by myself struggling to even get people here, maybe I should only be a member next year, instead of a captain. I'll try to get together a membership drive or something by the end of the week, but I have to work everyday so I don't know how well that will go.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 pm
Rannchan
Ayame-Yuura

Yes, we have 1 other member.

Which means one of our problems is just not having anyone here.

I've moved since last year and so I don't know where all my files are... I had my sig changed last year but I just haven't been able to find all my stuff to change it this year. I can try to work on that as well...

I tried to get some good information together this year because that was what I thought would be the most important thing but now it doesn't seem like it. I'm pretty good at getting stuff together if I have some help or teamwork, but if I'm essentially by myself struggling to even get people here, maybe I should only be a member next year, instead of a captain. I'll try to get together a membership drive or something by the end of the week, but I have to work everyday so I don't know how well that will go.

I will help you. Got that? Anyway, time to stop being lazy and change my avatar. We had some events over at my guild so yeeeaaaahhh~!  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:26 pm
Ayame-Yuura

I will help you. Got that? Anyway, time to stop being lazy and change my avatar. We had some events over at my guild so yeeeaaaahhh~!

Alright, what should we do first? I want to get one or two more contests up but I don't know what kind. Also, I don't know what to look for prizes yet because I haven't gotten my gold stipend for prizes yet. I can still give prizes without the stipend, but they could be better with it.

Should we try to plan some sort of membership drive?

I have an idea or two, but I'm not completely sure about them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:42 pm
Rannchan
Ayame-Yuura

Alright, what should we do first? I want to get one or two more contests up but I don't know what kind. Also, I don't know what to look for prizes yet because I haven't gotten my gold stipend for prizes yet. I can still give prizes without the stipend, but they could be better with it.

Should we try to plan some sort of membership drive?

I have an idea or two, but I'm not completely sure about them.

The best thing to do right now is individually bring in more people because membership drives often require ALREADY having members. XP

Also, don't be afraid to snoop around and check out what the other teams' got. Don't steal but get the general theme of what gigs they're pulling >:3  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 pm
Ayame-Yuura

The best thing to do right now is individually bring in more people because membership drives often require ALREADY having members. XP

Also, don't be afraid to snoop around and check out what the other teams' got. Don't steal but get the general theme of what gigs they're pulling >:3

I looked in all their threads when we were starting but I haven't looked recently.

I can try to bring in some people. Maybe make an announcement in my guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 pm
Rannchan
Ayame-Yuura

I looked in all their threads when we were starting but I haven't looked recently.

I can try to bring in some people. Maybe make an announcement in my guild.

Do that~  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:32 pm
Ayame-Yuura
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Hi buddy. You there~?

Yep.

I was recently sick, so I haven't been on all that much.

But I'm back now (=

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 pm
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys
Ayame-Yuura
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Hi buddy. You there~?

Yep.

I was recently sick, so I haven't been on all that much.

But I'm back now (=

We need helpu~ :3 Advertising... and help Rannie with some events for Blue Ribbon team~  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:41 pm
Ayame-Yuura
We need helpu~ :3 Advertising... and help Rannie with some events for Blue Ribbon team~

Ah, that I can do.

I'll see what I can do about getting the word out.
Anything in particular, with events and stuff that need attention?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys
Ayame-Yuura

Ah, that I can do.

I'll see what I can do about getting the word out.
Anything in particular, with events and stuff that need attention?

Thank you, honey.

Well, we were talking about Membership Drive earlier. *nudge* We'd have a head start on this xD

You can also help me by telling me if my ava is too much, just right, fabulous or whatnot <-- has been paranoid about this since she started doing her ava  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Thank you, honey.

Well, we were talking about Membership Drive earlier. *nudge* We'd have a head start on this xD

You can also help me by telling me if my ava is too much, just right, fabulous or whatnot <-- has been paranoid about this since she started doing her ava

A membership drive?

Well, that depends on what you're going for. Are you dressing for TDM as a whole, or specifically for Colon?

Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff