Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Ploooots! Hot & Fresh Out of the Oven! OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:28 pm
And i'm bumping this up finally!

If any of you above me, haven't received a PM from me lately, and are still interested in plots - please send me a PM :3

In the meantime -

MOAR PLOTS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:07 am
When I get my Peper I would love some cub rp with Thulile <3  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm
Depawsit

Hey Depawsit! I wanted to talk to you about your boy Fio in Tokakinji.

Was curious if you'd be interested in some general rp with my Druid Borrower lady Shari.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:52 am
Izzy Makani
Depawsit

Hey Depawsit! I wanted to talk to you about your boy Fio in Tokakinji.

Was curious if you'd be interested in some general rp with my Druid Borrower lady Shari.

Of course! Fio is always open for RP C:

Would you mind starting it though? I'm about to log out and disappear for a while ^^;

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:28 am
Depawsit

Of course! Fio is always open for RP C:

Would you mind starting it though? I'm about to log out and disappear for a while ^^;

I'll start it now! Was behind in the house chores and the baby was very tired he finally went to sleep. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:50 am
Depawsit

Link to rp!  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:15 pm
Fiachra - I have a cubnapped baby in there who would love someone to branch on. She was taken from her family in the roguelands .She listed in the meta thread. ( im on my phone so no pic ). She is mostly all red with darker red paws.. Name is billious .. Billy for short.
Id love her to snag a partnership like bros. Possibly hint of more in the future, but for now. Bros. And yes she is a girl, but a total tomboy atm. wink

Also I have a pirate cub, that when older he can meet your stuck in the mud. wink and well.. Do what boys do best. Make fun and laugh at stupid things while she gets mad.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 am
Chi Sohma
Fiachra - I have a cubnapped baby in there who would love someone to branch on. She was taken from her family in the roguelands .She listed in the meta thread. ( im on my phone so no pic ). She is mostly all red with darker red paws.. Name is billious .. Billy for short.
Id love her to snag a partnership like bros. Possibly hint of more in the future, but for now. Bros. And yes she is a girl, but a total tomboy atm. wink

Also I have a pirate cub, that when older he can meet your stuck in the mud. wink and well.. Do what boys do best. Make fun and laugh at stupid things while she gets mad.

Those two both sound like interesting plots! Fiachra would love someone to tell stories to, and just hang out with as bros xD I don't think he'd be put off by her actually being female at all. Which would just be more cute >3<

Oh i'd love to get Izzy some antagonists as she gets older, so that plot is A OK with me. I just realized half my images lead to broken links >:
Izzy Makani
D:

But yes I am definitely up for both plots at anytime! I could try and get something started for Fiachra and Billy if you'd like. Just let me know!

Izzy Makani

And a tag for you, in case you missed it <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 am
So...I'm going to throw a semi-specific idea out there, but first, lemme just make sure that Tamu'Jino is the neon-y leopard, yes? c:

KAY, so I have this girl, Mei-li, who's a sweet girl, but tends to act as more of a responsible parent because her father is insane. She's also a seer, but that's beside the point. xD

I was wanting to have a hybrid fling with her, and have the cubs be raised in the Koti Kaikille (with their mother, but she'd be leaving after they were adols), so I was wondering if you'd be up for that. x3 She'd be leaving the coalition frequently, going back and forth between it and various places in the rogue lands, so it would be possible to have the litter split, if you wanted. If you'd even be up for a hybrid fling at all. xD

And it's perfectly fine if it's not what you're looking for; I know the idea doesn't appeal to everyone, nor does the forest eye rape that it would bring. > u>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 am
Depawsit

Hello smile N'Seka would like some RP with his friend. He's been successfully matched with a nice female and is disgustingly happy at the moment. I've pretty much RPed him as if the two have been friends all this time, and I hope that it doesn't bother you smile

User Image

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about... I figure Mlinzi would talk a bit about his precious herbs even if N'Seka isn't as interested [X]. xd

But yeah... They really need to catch up.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 am
Annchen

Definitely!

Mlinzi would absolutely love to catch up with N'Seka and bore him with hsi newfound knowledge XD And possibly lend an ear if N'Seka wanted to coo about his new love?

I can start something up when I get home if you'd like, i'm just about to head out for a doctor's appointment.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 am
That would be great! Best of luck with your appointment.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 pm
Annchen

Thank you for the well wishes C: Here is our RP link.

If you reply sometime tomorrow, remember I may not be able to reply until Monday. It all depends on how lucky I am XD

I'm moving onto an apartment on campus tomorrow, and may or may not have internet access over the weekend. But rest assured, i'll get you a reply as soon as I have net access once again!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 pm
Polette
So...I'm going to throw a semi-specific idea out there, but first, lemme just make sure that Tamu'Jino is the neon-y leopard, yes? c:

KAY, so I have this girl, Mei-li, who's a sweet girl, but tends to act as more of a responsible parent because her father is insane. She's also a seer, but that's beside the point. xD

I was wanting to have a hybrid fling with her, and have the cubs be raised in the Koti Kaikille (with their mother, but she'd be leaving after they were adols), so I was wondering if you'd be up for that. x3 She'd be leaving the coalition frequently, going back and forth between it and various places in the rogue lands, so it would be possible to have the litter split, if you wanted. If you'd even be up for a hybrid fling at all. xD

And it's perfectly fine if it's not what you're looking for; I know the idea doesn't appeal to everyone, nor does the forest eye rape that it would bring. > u>

SORRY PO!

I missed your post completely >.<

Hybrid flings are something i'm always up for <3 Can't get enough of the hybrids. And yes, Tamu'Jino is my neon green leopard! his image link broke when he grew, sorry about that XD I just fixed it.

He would definitely be up for a fling, I would just need to work on his RPs. Though he likely wouldn't worry much with the cubs if he knew they were going with a responsible Mother. 3nodding

Is this something you are definitely up for?

And I don't mind her eye rape colors at all xD HE'S GREEN - SHE'S GREEN - ITS ALL GREEN > smile

---

ALSO! New lions added, and i'm still whoring out some old ones.

SO....

Bump? C:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:17 pm
Depawsit