Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 pm
Name: Apocalypse
You can call him/her: He doesn't really care.

Which healer are you looking to connect with?: Eudora

What kind of healing are you looking for: Physical

Apprentice: Also doesn't care.

Levels of healing: Moderate

Allignment: Chaotic-Evil

Is this your first time at The Healing Spring: Yes

Things we may need to know: He may be part unicorn, but he's not much of a healer, which is why he was forced to come looking here after a surprise spar he initiated with his mate. He's sporting quite a few bruises, a badly injured ankle, probably a few strained/sprained muscles, and a grouchy attitude now that it's all really starting to hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:20 am
((Thanks Kita. heart

work already...I'll try to get something started tomorrow...unless you want to start Sae.))  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am
(( as a quick reminder guys, per the rules on the front, if we are not posting something in character please use brackets c: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 pm
(( *wiggles* c: ))  

Ktns

Lunatic

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm
Etherial Requiem

((Tag in the RP))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:23 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Etherial Requiem

((Tag in the RP))

(( Tag back! Sorry it took me a bit, omg this week has been DEATH! Im back now tho c: ))

exclaim Update exclaim

I have finally put up info for The Jungle Herd for those of you that want to know more information on where The Healing Spring lies, and those that guard it c:

Ktns

Lunatic

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 pm
Etherial Requiem

Tag again  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:18 am
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Etherial Requiem

Tag again

Tag!

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Woo! First successful healing RP by Wallace!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:50 pm
(( go Kita we should rp Liquid Bismuth and Feri sometime))  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:05 pm
nekolulu
(( go Kita we should rp Liquid Bismuth and Feri sometime))

(( Sure!!! Also, youre more than welcome into the Jungle Herd itself if you want c: We just had another changing apply! ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 pm
Name: Bedwyr
You can call him/her: Bedwyr (Bed-i-veer) (I'll be calling him Beddy, but nobody can IC. He wouldn't get it =P).

Which healer are you looking to connect with?: Lilybane (when she is available) or Feri. Or whoever can do Spiritual.

What kind of healing are you looking for: Spiritual. Beddy is heartbroken, and really just needs someone to sit with and talk to about it. His lifemate broke up with him without warning and just kind of left him and their kids. ((At least, that's my story; they really broke up because I left without warning. *facepalm*)) Since then, he has been unable to heal broken/hurt/etc. things he's come across, which has sent him into a spiraling depression. He knows analytically that this is due to his spiritual brokenness, and that he must fix himself before he fixes anyone else. As such, he needs to talk about it with someone that will truly listen.
I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing you guys do or not, but if it works, he'll be sticking around to heal others of spiritual and physical wounds. :3

Apprentice: He wouldn't mind if he was healed by an apprentice, but he would mind if anyone but his healer was present. He's a private guy.

Levels of healing: I'm thinking heavy to extreme, due to his distress. I'm aware that this may take some time, and am willing to do several RPs. <3

Allignment: Generally good, but he's on the edge of doing scary things.

Is this your first time at The Healing Spring: Yes

Things we may need to know: He's a full-blooded, very proud unicorn (raised in a full-blooded, very proud unicorn herd =P) when in his right state, and will gladly be coming back to heal people if/when this works. <3 Uh... Unique traits... He's extremely loyal (to the verge of obsession) which is why this took such a huge toll on him. Also, he's a big guy, bigger than a draft.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

AmbitiousMoron

Conservative Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 am
((Could a healer join that offered only spiritual treatment? I have a half-Uni Soquili who doesn't not have a horn (And boy, is she sore about that), but her Uni blood allows her to have a very soothing presence and her gentle and calm manners, as well as her experience, would be perfect for a healer!))  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff