PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 pm
tags back ~  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:17 am
Tags to Tan and Chobi~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:48 am
I'd like my bonelands guys to meet a firekin or two. I've got Buna, a female with very traditional views on outsiders and "unnatural" pelt colours. I've also got Xatu, a young male Enda (scout, sort of) with a vulture companion.

Are any of your guys at the bonelands outpost?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:27 pm
@Ann: none of my firekin have ICly left the lands to the other outpost, so I'm not sure they could help there, however, it is possible Nakama could come acros the bonelands after meeting up with Spaki, and could meet your guys then?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 pm
Tags o u o  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 am
DragonsRage24
@Magna *didnot forget! lol* Your SoA can come across Nakama and she could be persuaded to talk about her family, although, it would have to be done in a manner to get Nakama to want to talk about them, as she misses her home, but still is unsure about it as she did have to leave. Just let me know smile

Oh well I forgot. XD
Akane lost her family and was driven out of everything she knew. I think they might have a little bit in common there.
Do you want to start it?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:43 am
Oh, that would be interesting. I think my two lions would respond better to someone with her colours, and they could trade information. The bonelands outpost allows huria so she could be close to her kin for a while.

Buna could encounter her on a hunting trip, and Xato could meet her pretty much anywhere since he's more free to wander.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:15 pm
a Tag and possible Fin to Chobi?

Tag to Nux

@magna: could you start it, and post link here? smile would be awesome~

@Ann: I know Nakama is going to run into Spaki (ICly after meeting up with magna's character but both those rps can go on at the same time) and after her rp is all set with Spaki I can have her rp with your boneland members as she'd most likely make a stop at that post before heading towards the firekin fully smile Shall I let you know when that is ready to start up?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:33 pm
Tags <3 end <3  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:59 am
DragonsRage24
a Tag and possible Fin to Chobi?

Tag to Nux

@magna: could you start it, and post link here? smile would be awesome~

@Ann: I know Nakama is going to run into Spaki (ICly after meeting up with magna's character but both those rps can go on at the same time) and after her rp is all set with Spaki I can have her rp with your boneland members as she'd most likely make a stop at that post before heading towards the firekin fully smile Shall I let you know when that is ready to start up?

Sure! Sounds good smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 pm
bumping this up~  

DragonsRage24

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 am
I want to Rp!
I want to Rp your: Rellik
With My: Uri
Type of Rp/Plot Wanted: I'd like to see if they would work as mates
Any Rp/Plot Ideas: Potential mates?
Further Notes: Uri is a good boy but slightly crazy. He thinks rocks talk to him, not dangerous or bad or anything he just has pleasant conversations with rocks. My AIM SN is nessiaing1102 if you like plotting on aim... I usually prefer it there as it moves faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Bwargh, sorry it took me so long to reply! ;3; I didn't have too grandly much time/brain to reply before now(BIG reset at work, and I was doing all openings, AND getting home at about 4:30/5:00 my time every day, so didn't have much time to do much beyond play catchup and relax before going to bed again... And the last two days I've been "Blaaarghtired*ZZZZ*" when I went to bed) crying I don't suppose you could start them? surprised  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 am
More Vanhi and Mwako'Damu rp <3 ?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]