Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] this is how i roll [ clerise vs pepin ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 am
Fortunate for Pepin, Clerise didn't have the heart to deliver a truly wounding blow.

"Forever's a long time, girly," Clerise murmured, wondering if she should just...mercy kill the glitchy ghost.

"What happens when you go to sleep?" She ran metal covered fingers through the other girl's hair, slowly, to avoid pulling on it too hard, swaying a little.

"Do you wake up somewhere else?"

[[ hp// 25 - 2 = 23
dmg// 0
charge// 2/2 used]]  
Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 am
"Wakkkkkkkkkk

up smwr uhh..." Pepin appeared to be lost in thought but that near-death, sleepy, exhausted face could've meant anything.

"Somertizzmes in sccc-rcade soemttimezz in dor-dor-dorm" Clinging now to Clerise the best she could she felt herself leaning against the hunters leg. She could sleep right there if the haunted house wasn't determined to eat its guests..

HP: -3 rofl
DMG: 0

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:13 pm
"Dorm?" Was she a student of some sort? Did creepy halloween-y things go to school? To college?

Well, at least she wouldn't die. That did make her feel better.

Clerise lovingly pet Pepin's hair, crooning at her for a moment-- then slapped her face, enough to jolt the other girl.

"Pretty little lady, you're not going to fall asleep on me, hm?"

[[ hp// 23
dmg// 1
charge// 2/2 used]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:39 pm
Finally something had caved. Pepin was not able to literally function any further in the condition that she was in and was eagerly trying to separate herself from her playmate.

"y...yes .... I..... Shutting.. Down....."

The glitch ghost started to turn away not out of disinterest but some sort of non corrupt data in there begging her to stop this cruelty to herself. Even the slap to the face had been more numbing than painful and started to make her pixels sizzle about. The pieces of fear still holding her together were obviously trying to tear apart.

"goodnight miss-" she said faintly with a eak smile, her hand clasping and unclamping to form a wave.

HP:-4  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:42 pm
"Oh, miss glitch b***h." Clerise smiled, comforted by the knowledge that Pepin would be heading back somewhere, like a little respawn at a later date.

She brought Balthazar down a final time, to send her sweet princess to bed, watching her start to fray at the edges like an image that was only partially loaded, all square blocks and flecks of colour.

"See you later, beautiful."

Clerise pressed a kiss to Pepin's cheek before she started to vanish, a sad smile on her face.

[[ hp// 23
dmg// 5
charge// 2/2 used]]  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out