Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
The worst place to fall in love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you guys think?
  I don't think it's the worst place to fall in love in.
  I think it's the worst place to fall in love in.
  Honestly, I don't give a damn where I should or should not fall in love.
  I'm too young to understand what the hullabaloo you're talking about.
View Results

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm
Cookieholic04
Happy Pantherlily
Cookieholic04
I might say that it's to fall in love in the internet. Well, I might probably say that 'cause of what I experienced but for the people who had the greatest luck might probably say otherwise.

It's strange how I feel happy but sad at the same time while I spend time with my first love. I understand why though.

Anyway, where do you guys think is the worst place to fall for someone in? Share your thoughts with me 'cause I'm hellah bored and curious. x)
Edited By: Pefcktionist
Bawal po ang all caps na thread.

I agree with this. crying I've been through that. Sobrang hirap. sad

SUPER HIRAP TALAGA! classified_fu

But the memories are all worth it. It is fun while it lasts. x)

Yep. Kaya lang saken lagi ko pa rin siyang naiisip. crying Pero di ko na siya gusto. Actually, may halong pagsisisi nga sa part ko e. Kaya ayoko nang maulit to.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 pm
Mayuyu-chan

Yeah, it does hurt but in my case... the happiness I've felt when I'm with him overlaps that pain. Haha. I also decided to never have another relationship online 'cause I really don't have confidence for long-distance relationships so the doubt just shatters everything.

Crushes aren't a problem... love is.. mad

Oh well. It's alright to show your emotions or let it out but that bad thing is that if you can't control yourself, alright? x)

Love will come for you but I guess for now you'll just have to get stronger and wait.

CookiehoIic

ponpon_ako

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm
id rather fall in building than fall in love and fall apart smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 pm
Happy Pantherlily
Yep. Kaya lang saken lagi ko pa rin siyang naiisip. crying Pero di ko na siya gusto. Actually, may halong pagsisisi nga sa part ko e. Kaya ayoko nang maulit to.

Yeah... he keeps popping in mind too that it gets troublesome... = v =;; I feel like strangling him when he gets on.

I see. Well, repeated mistakes are for fools. I'm sure you're not one of them. ^^;

Do you know the feeling that he can just control your emotions and make you revert back to your old state? It's fudgin annoying damn! My first love has no mercy. ; n ;

CookiehoIic

CookiehoIic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 pm
HIS_Girlfriend0999

Haha! xD

Alright alright. I won't tell~ > v ~

I'm not so active on fb 'cause I tend to avoid my friends from bugging me. e u e;

'Di ko pa naexperience yan e pero masasabi kong parang ang hirap kasi kung nahihirapan ako sa first love ko galing sa gaia ede masmahirap na siguro pag kaharap mo na siya. e A e;;;

Good luck though! gonk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 pm
Cookieholic04
Happy Pantherlily

Yeah... he keeps popping in mind too that it gets troublesome... = v =;; I feel like strangling him when he gets on.

I see. Well, repeated mistakes are for fools. I'm sure you're not one of them. ^^;

Do you know the feeling that he can just control your emotions and make you revert back to your old state? It's fudgin annoying damn! My first love has no mercy. ; n ;

Uh nope. And I don't wanna feel it. Na-turn off kasi ako sa kanya. Ayoko ng taong katulad niya sa future ko. Masama mang sabihin. ;A; Pero di ko talaga alam kung bakit may mga oras na siya lagi nasa isip ko and it's freakin' annoying. Sana makahanap na ko ng iba para makalimot na. crying  

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

CookiehoIic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:33 pm
koi miazaki 3

I see. Haha. No worries.
I have to admit that I envy you so I wish you good luck on life!

Congratulations for staying strong you guys! c:

Still so jealous though. Haha xDDD

Damn! Why didn't that man just love me romantically. = v =

The line "I love you but as my very great friend." is very touching but it hurts like hell. I'm friend-zoned! xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 pm
ponpon_ako

Nah, I wanna live!

I'll just wait for the person who is actually for me. - v -

CookiehoIic

Mayuyu-chan

Greedy Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 pm
Cookieholic04
Mayuyu-chan

Yeah, it does hurt but in my case... the happiness I've felt when I'm with him overlaps that pain. Haha. I also decided to never have another relationship online 'cause I really don't have confidence for long-distance relationships so the doubt just shatters everything.

Crushes aren't a problem... love is.. mad

Oh well. It's alright to show your emotions or let it out but that bad thing is that if you can't control yourself, alright? x)

Love will come for you but I guess for now you'll just have to get stronger and wait.

yum_strawberry True that. And actually, I don't wait for it or anything anymore. I just simply don't care right now. As long as I'm happy, I'm fine with being single forever rofl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:38 pm
Happy Pantherlily
Uh nope. And I don't wanna feel it. Na-turn off kasi ako sa kanya. Ayoko ng taong katulad niya sa future ko. Masama mang sabihin. ;A; Pero di ko talaga alam kung bakit may mga oras na siya lagi nasa isip ko and it's freakin' annoying. Sana makahanap na ko ng iba para makalimot na. crying

Whud? Feel whud?

I see. Well, he must be some kind of horrid thing to have disgusted you. May I ask how he turned you off? o - o

I wish you'll find someone better 'cause thinking of a person like that.... is just disturbing.... No offense. ^^;

CookiehoIic

CookiehoIic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:40 pm
Mayuyu-chan
yum_strawberry True that. And actually, I don't wait for it or anything anymore. I just simply don't care right now. As long as I'm happy, I'm fine with being single forever rofl

Amen!

Being single is just like heaven! D;

I just got out of a relationship and I finally could breathe! gonk

It's better to be happy being single forever than experience hell in a relationship.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm
Cookieholic04
Happy Pantherlily

Whud? Feel whud?

I see. Well, he must be some kind of horrid thing to have disgusted you. May I ask how he turned you off? o - o

I wish you'll find someone better 'cause thinking of a person like that.... is just disturbing.... No offense. ^^;

The moment when you can feel exactly the same way like how it was the first time you felt it. I don't like it. talk2hand

Na-turn-off ako sa maraming bagay like:
- past-time nya ang pag-iinom
- babaero
- parang walang pake sa pag-aaral
- isip-bata (yung isip-bata na annoying, meron kasing isip-bata na cute e)
- iyakin (sobra na e)
- weak (lalake ang dapat nagiging matatag, kung parehong weak ang lalake't babae anong mangyayari?)

marami pa. sweatdrop

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

CookiehoIic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:55 pm
Happy Pantherlily
The moment when you can feel exactly the same way like how it was the first time you felt it. I don't like it. talk2hand

- babaero
- iyakin (sobra na e)
- weak (lalake ang dapat nagiging matatag, kung parehong weak ang lalake't babae anong mangyayari?)

marami pa. sweatdrop

Peste. No wonder. rofl

Grabe naman ang bisyo nito pero sa lahat niyan ang pinakaayaw ko ay yung pagka-spoiled brat niya. Nakakapuno rin ng pasensya ang weak na klaseng tao. I hate how I'm more of a man than most of my male friends. *sighs*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 pm
Cookieholic04
Happy Pantherlily

- babaero
- iyakin (sobra na e)

marami pa. sweatdrop

Peste. No wonder. rofl

Grabe naman ang bisyo nito pero sa lahat niyan ang pinakaayaw ko ay yung pagka-spoiled brat niya. Nakakapuno rin ng pasensya ang weak na klaseng tao. I hate how I'm more of a man than most of my male friends. *sighs*

^ Deym! I'm like that too AHAHA. Parang mas lalake pa ko sa kanya. Kaya ayoko na talaga, nagsisisi ako. emo Ayoko namang sabihin sa kanya yun at ang sama ko namang tao pag ginawa ko yun.

Yes, spoiled brat. Mayaman kasi e. Samantalang kami, taghirap pa sa tuition fee. Basta-basta na lang ang pag-aaral palibhasa maraming pang-aral. Kitang-kita agad, dun pa lang na iresponsable. Ayoko ng ganong tao sa future ko.

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ponpon_ako

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm
Cookieholic04
ponpon_ako

Nah, I wanna live!

I'll just wait for the person who is actually for me. - v -

wait until you die...love never comes when you wait..  
FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff