[ OOC ] Open Pride Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:49 am
Metaplot 2014

It's almost summer! We're all getting some free time off and it's time to get some rp going! We had plans for a Mummer's Ball with the Bahari but life has gotten on the wrong side of a lot of us so we're going to try to go independent with this one. We have a skeleton of a metaplot idea, but we need to know how many of you are on board, what character rolls you're willing to fill, and who all we can work with. Unfortunately, we have no pridal freebies to throw out as of right now but we do want to expand the pride for a bit.

Skeleton of the Plot ||
Ideally, we want to have a plot where a group of travelers come into the Kizi's territory during the Mummer's ball. This will be open to Bahari members and rogues as well was Kizi members. This troupe will be led by DFA's Mwezi and he will be accompanied by a few non-lion felines. Prior to his arrival, a group of strangers will be joining up with the Kizi as well, offering new wares, performers, and stories.

Ideally, a murder would take place. The culprit will be the would-be assassin from the last metaplot but the suspicion will shift to one of the newcomers. In the wake of the murder, a new rank will be introduced. For this arch to occur, we need a victim! As of right now, we have no freebies to offer so we'll be looking for a victim.

Mwezi and his group will become temporary members of the Kizi, assisting in pinpointing the culprit of the murder. If we have no victim by the opening of the plot, Mwezi and his lot will simply offer new stories and gain the friendship of the Kizi. His troupe will be named "Troupers" and made part of the kizi, and introduce a new rank- the troupers!

Troupers will be groups of Kizi members who travel in groups outside of the pride's lands to seek out new wares, stories, and members. Troupers will be led by a Caravan Lord or Lady. This rank will allow Kizis to travel and mingle with other prides, perhaps mingle with other bloodlies, collect stories, and open up more interesting plots!

So what we need from you!
There's no form, we're keeping casual here. Just let us know if you would like to participate, what rank you would like, what role you'd like to fill, and if anyone has a lion or feline that they'd like axed off for the plot. >>

Ideally, this plot won't last more than three months! DFA has a busy school schedule and we want to get a nice summer wrap up so we can move on to the next plot and get the new ranks established.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 pm
I'm working on a rogue breeding for Enitan Kagiso, after the cubs are born, I'm willing to offer her up for a victim if no one else steps up by then. The cubs would then need to be raised by someone else in the pride as she has no mate.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 pm
As always, Fireheart is up for whatever is needed of her. I have two others that are available for plots, one is a seer, son of Iiro, so if there's a need for one he's there. No deaths from me though - I am too attached ;w;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Aww poor girl~ The cubs would make good plot fodder though! Could be one of the troupers take them in after what happened. o: Keep me posted! That would be an interesting/exceedingly sad plot. >>;

SilverLutz

Of course! We can't do this thing without our queen. smile  

KizingoZaa II

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:51 pm
It would be sad, but I haven't ever killed off a character of mine before, it may be about time. Especially for plotting reasons!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:01 pm
Not sure if you still need a murder victim or not, but I am willing to offer Beyler, who would be visiting from Bahari.

My three Kizi are willing and able to participate otherwise as well.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:25 pm
Talencia

Oh man that would be awesome but the fallout would be pretty horrible politically >A> I dunno if we're going to kill off a Bahari, that would bode pretty badly. It might be fun for a meta down the line though? :3 Or, if we could get ahold of Bahari's owners, work out some mega drama. XD

All the participation!!

Conrad The Mighty

Plots ftw ;3;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:54 pm
Thalion
Talencia

Oh man that would be awesome but the fallout would be pretty horrible politically >A> I dunno if we're going to kill off a Bahari, that would bode pretty badly. It might be fun for a meta down the line though? :3 Or, if we could get ahold of Bahari's owners, work out some mega drama. XD

All the participation!!

Conrad The Mighty

Plots ftw ;3;

Muhali would have a hernia and die if that happened lmao  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:05 pm
I only need to finish one RP up and start another. Would anyone be willing to knock one out with me? Or I could do another SRP, I don't have a problem with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:16 pm
I'm interested in participating! Sadly I have no characters to offer up as a victim, but I have one K'Z and this dork, who is more or less taken with a gal in the pride. c:  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:36 pm
Conrad The Mighty

We had Pawsie step up with a new murder victim! If you would still like to have your SoA killed off let us know! We can work it in. :3 We just didn't want to pressure you into having to crank out a few breeding rp's and stress out over whether or not the breeding would be taken by the time in the meta where a victim is needed. Keep us posted hon!

DaffuPanda

SilverLutz

Talencia

Painted Moose

Thanks for your support guys! Stay tuned for phase one. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:43 pm
Right on, thanks for the consideration and keeping me posted. I will do the same! heart

I am just wrapping up the last RP.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:42 am
Painted Moose
I'm interested in participating! Sadly I have no characters to offer up as a victim, but I have one K'Z and this dork, who is more or less taken with a gal in the pride. c:

AaaAaah, omg XD your dork is amazing, and he should def have a chat with Muhali, since she's no longer hiding her wings any more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:23 pm
So! I wanna throw two lions into this meta... And I think they'll be fun to play. :3

Aziza'Binti and her son Ibo'oya!
User Image User Image

Both babies are from the old Kunanda pride. I was recently briefed on the history between them and Kizi from Daf... And... Well... They've been prideless since K'N was disbanded!

Soooo... Why not Kizi? xD

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:45 pm
I have a question unrelated to the meta… Would thieves be permitted to join Meep's thief's guild? They leave the pride's lands frequently, so it might make some sense.  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff