Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 pm
Felyn
Lethrossen
I relaly need to get back on aaaaim.

I think I have three or four for her.. I didn't cross out the last time after we bred them, luls.

I'm going to say you probably have four and I probably most likely have three. I'll go investigate tomorrow!

Krysin
WE ARE SO BAD, Leth. Our poor SoA ):

... ITS OKAY CAUSE WE KNOW WE'LL JUST RP THEM IN THE FUTURE. But right noooow we need to finish those rp for THAT pair razz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 am
Felyn
Neon Fly

UHM. A THOUSAND TIME YES to Strychnos and Makri. She CAN breed, her babies are finally adults, and green + black is one of my favorite combos ever. He is so gooooorgerous. ;3;

XD This works out quite well then. Purple + Black is one of my favorite combos. And thank you! Stryc is definitely one of my favorite boys. <33

I haven't actually played him yet so he doesn't have any rps prepped, but I'll start working on them soon. Still, that being said, I don't mind being bumped to the bottom of your to do list if need be.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 am
Felyn
Tanakako

I'm not too fond of either lady with Do'al, and I like Samar! Just not for Mari. Hooow would you feel about Samar with Do'al's daughter, though?
User Image

LOL I would LOVE to fling her and Samar together!!! I think they would be an amazing couple. He has one rp so far, and I just started work, but it sounds like your busy too, and I have a4 day weekend coming up, so I can whip out three more rps for him and then we only need the one between emotion_bigheart them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:22 pm
Sounds good guys! I'm gonna start working on all the RPs for everyone, but I'll probably skip around depending on who is easiest to do, haha.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:36 am
So the RPs I have logged, and I don't think were used for breedings:

one - uumi/sye
two
three - uumi/sye
four - uumi/sye

so I'd need one more. Unless you wanted to go for a crazy ten. -shot- And they also neeeeed to seeeee each other sooooon because Uumi is about to waste away. -runs-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 am
Felyn

Ive finally got a handle on my job now, though time has been really tight since I started. Im slowly catching up on all my soa stuff. Samar actually has a couple of rps now. Did you want me to start the one between them?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas