Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots & Romance: K'A, U'W, Firekin & M'J Need Stuff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:21 pm
Added my one and only Mwezi'johari juve! Since she really wants to play. . . .

Tanakako

Sliabh RP would be most fantastic! Uzochi needs some family time, after all. Mother and brother stuff would be great too! <333 If'n you have the time.

Kaori_luv

Oooh, your girl is gorgeous! I'd love to see how Atuf and she get along? We'd have to do backdated stuff, if you don't mind, since he needs a banu yet outside of the Pride. : | But I'd be down wit hseeing how they get along! He's not the sort to tr eat anyone bad.

As for Cairo, I'd love to see how him and Jelah get along? She hasn't had any Pad offers thus far, and could really use someone to actually ground her. Right now she's without much plots or activity, so I wouldn't mind either backdated stuff at all. Just let me know!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:31 pm
Kaori_luv

Oooh, your girl is gorgeous! I'd love to see how Atuf and she get along? We'd have to do backdated stuff, if you don't mind, since he needs a banu yet outside of the Pride. : | But I'd be down wit hseeing how they get along! He's not the sort to tr eat anyone bad.

As for Cairo, I'd love to see how him and Jelah get along? She hasn't had any Pad offers thus far, and could really use someone to actually ground her. Right now she's without much plots or activity, so I wouldn't mind either backdated stuff at all. Just let me know!

Great on both! I'm all for backdating things and seeing how the pairs fit together. Do you want all the rps at once or one or two at a time? Also how far backdated would you like to go?  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:09 am
Um, I wouldn't mind backdating as far as cub, honestly. Atuf'hadi and Jelah both had little to no RP at that stage of their life, or any in between. I think focusing on one or two RPs is probably best for me.

I'm a little slow, since I really only am able to hit up tags on weekends, so . . . .yeah. So long as you don't mind a little lag time during the weekdays, I'd have no problem seeing how they all get along. :3 If you want to start one RP I'll start the other? You can choose how far backdated you'd like things to go too, and I'll happily oblige whatever your preference is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image

Can I interest you in a god for your K'A boy? C;
Salga loves the pride, it comes up with the best tales that he can tell forever  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:54 pm
Nerpin

Can I interest you in a god for your K'A boy? C;
Salga loves the pride, it comes up with the best tales that he can tell forever

Absolutely!

Nyu'li has yet to really meet any gods or goddesses yet, so I'd be thrilled to have him meet Inspiration. Granted, my boy might be both awed and concerned, since he'll struggle to make a decision on whether or not meeting another god or spending any length of time with them would cause trouble.

But I'd absolutely love to let them meet. n_n I can set us up an RP this weekend, if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:34 pm
Heeey, if you're interested (and they're not related, need to check), my Pad Jora'mana would love to take your Forouza. I think she's super pretty, and while he's a little strict, I think that'd work well with her traditional views. He does have ONE untraditional feature...his only banu so far, who will more than likely end up his beybanu, to be honest...is a leopard. And he sort of...caught her by accident, as a cub. But other than that, he's a good boy, who wil ltake good care of them all. As long as she behaves he'll give her a lot of reign to do as she pleases.

User Image  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:28 pm
I dont mind back dating to cubhood with Neelam, but with Cairo im not sure, because Im not sure of her age vs his.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:37 pm
Dulcea
I have a potential mate offer for Nyu'li, Tahereh is a fairly light hearted immune girl who will spend much of her time roaming the boarders as scout. She is also a seer, and is a daughter of the goddess Talayeh so she'd encourage him to broaden his horizons in terms of his world view but likely wouldn't press the issue since she understands how hard it can all be sometimes.

Were you still interested in having Tahereh meet Nyu'li? If so I can start us an RP if you're interested. I realize we never got to it. . . but didn't want to start something if you've had a change of heart or mind.

:3  

Uta

Shy Mage

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:38 pm
Uta
Dulcea
I have a potential mate offer for Nyu'li, Tahereh is a fairly light hearted immune girl who will spend much of her time roaming the boarders as scout. She is also a seer, and is a daughter of the goddess Talayeh so she'd encourage him to broaden his horizons in terms of his world view but likely wouldn't press the issue since she understands how hard it can all be sometimes.

Were you still interested in having Tahereh meet Nyu'li? If so I can start us an RP if you're interested. I realize we never got to it. . . but didn't want to start something if you've had a change of heart or mind.

:3
Yeah I am, life's just been eating me up lately. x__x  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:38 pm
Am sorry to hear life has bee ndevouring you, though I have seen some posts you've made in the thread that make me go T____T Hence why I wanted to ask before I made you crazy by throwing an RP your way! I'll try to get us something started soon, yup yup. . . . .

No rush to get to it, of course!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:02 am
*boots this up*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm
I've got a possible girl for Atuf'hadi. Baridi is a leopard, which might not make the best Beybanu, but it seems like their personalities would mesh very well. Atuf'hadi's gentlemanly ways would definitely keep her close. The kinder someone is to her, the more loyal and kind she is to them in return. She kind of needs the strong male influence for guidance as her confidence and self-esteem isn't very high. Due to her kind ways she's used as a doormat constantly and, even though she realizes it most of the time, she never says anything about it. She'd be fiercely loyal and loving to him, and with the proper attention her self-worth would boost up a bit to allow her to take charge of his harem if he did indeed take her as his Beybanu.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:27 pm
*boots this up after dusting it off* x_x  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:27 am
We need Firekin, UW and KA rps!!!!! -is such a slacker- I'd love to start trying for fire babies soon. -wiggle-

Also wondered if your firekin girl may be interested in this boy, though he is only an adol..  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:03 pm
Tanakako

Yes to all of them! xD

I would love to get more interaction in with Fiametta and your boy. They really are just too much fun! (And I too would be up for trying for kidlets soon. Fiametta just needs a few more RPs. o.o; )

As for Nyimak, what's your boy like? I know she's looking for a mate, well. . rather.. I am looking for a mate for her. She's pretty proud and needs to find someone she can respect and who impresses her enough for her to want to be interested. A challenge, more or less, is what she needs. >:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff